raft platform on DB trailer - need ideas

just got a great deal on an older Avon 14' bucket boat with frame, but no trailer. perfect for the John Day and Lower D, where the family doesn't want to hear the ass-clenching sounds of a heavy aluminum to rock hit. Plus

am thinking I could just put it on the drift boat trailer if I could build a platform on it. the guide pegs at the back and the fenders create the only issues.

it's gotta be able to handle driving down crappy dirt roads. ideas, pics, etc?
    Let me lock in the system at Warp 2
    Push it on into systematic overdrive
    You know what to do

No advice but I'm interested to see any suggestions. Have an old Yellowstone drifter and couldn't say no to my buddies old riken(sp?) bucket boat( never too many boats). I just figured at very least I can camp with raft rolled up etc and not pull a trailer as well as bounce down sections of rivers here(mt) and run mild whitewater. Curios of shit other people have done

What kinda bilge pump did you get?

You're funny, 'Roos.
    You know what to do

Bolt on a stress panel platform?

Stress panel = perimeter pt stud frame with marine grade plywd on both sides (kind of a wall on its side

It should be pretty burly

On the drift boat trailer, the hull sits between the wheel wells on bunks right? Really I'd be looking to set up some 2x12s the could U-bolt onto the trailer somewhere to support the raft. Light rafts do fine with (2) 2Xs sideways. Heavier rafts (fully loaded overnighter rigs) need (3) 2Xs sideways or 2Xs running lenghtwise under the tubes. Whatever you do, watch the chafe.

That might be the way I go.

Plus that last sentence is pure gold.
    You know what to do

I have a 4x8 utility trailer. I used u-bolts to attach a couple of 2x6's to the top rails of the utility trailer. Needed long u-bolts for this, and the rounded "U" actually went on top so that the bolt ends would not snag my 14' riken. This left the space in the trailer (under the raft) for extra gear if it wa sa short drive, and I would strap the hell out of the raft. It still tended to catch a lot of wind and I'd have preferred a flat bed trailer. Or, if it was a long drive, I deflated and rolled the raft and just threw it in the trailer. Coolers and gear boxes went in the trailer, everything else (frame, oars, luggage) went on top.