Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21
    Probably won't get a sled. Staying two months in Indonesia before four months in B.C, so I have to watch my expenses a bit..

Did you ever meet Tysken? A big fellow swede. He had a sled in golden, not sure if he sold it or not.
    He might tag along for the winter as well!
    Looking for the next turn..

Quote Originally Posted by time2clmb View Post
    Shitty news. Just got word that JamesP passed away in a paragliding accident. Had some cool fun laps with James, and shared my first Columbia Icefields attempt with him. "Our deepest condolences go out to his wife, Zara, young daughter Odessa, family, and friends inside and outside the flying community."
    http://www.thegoldenstar.net/breaking_news/388274201.html

Shitty deal
    Just saw this now, that sucks! Spent a few nights with him and his Wife at the wheeler hut when I was just starting to ski tour, it was a great trip. Sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by time2clmb View Post
    Shitty news. Just got word that JamesP passed away in a paragliding accident. Had some cool fun laps with James, and shared my first Columbia Icefields attempt with him. "Our deepest condolences go out to his wife, Zara, young daughter Odessa, family, and friends inside and outside the flying community."
    http://www.thegoldenstar.net/breaking_news/388274201.html

Shitty deal
    fuck, was just logging in to see whats up, not expecting that. He was a good dude.
    Webisodes, Blogs, Words and Photos all right here-------->www.chasingsnowflakes.com

Looking for some insight into the day-to-day of an Avalanche Tech on Rogers Pass.....Anyone here been one or know someone who has? I have a few specific questions, most pressing being the breakdown of office time vs. field work...

thanks!
    Drive slow, homie.