Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Marriage is a weird one... It's either the best or worst thing that's ever happened to me. Similar to the dropping out thread, you can't be in two places in the same time. And while married sex can never compare to strange, both my wife and I are of the mentality that cheating will result in homicide. I've invested exactly zero seconds of my married life considering my wife's fidelity. That might not be for everyone, but that's what makes the difference for me.

Wife just got a new hair cut... Leave the glasses on, a few drinks, and a new IUD and it's game on!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Quote Originally Posted by assman View Post
    plain & simple advice here... be wary of banging her. More than one of my friends found themselves in your situation and when the wife figured out the plan managed to get themselves pregnant. Both guys are in a shitful situation.

and yes hide some money. It sounds bad but at some point you are going to be supporting her and the kids and that extra cash is going to be desperately needed.
    Listen to him ^

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Drinker View Post
    You have a wife, and multiple girlfriends?

I'd blow my fucking head off.
    That's funny.

I'm shopping for a vasectomy

Quote Originally Posted by daviski View Post
    I travel in the BC with a '72 Beetle ready to deploy at all times

Quote Originally Posted by Crampedon View Post
    I'm shopping for a vasectomy
    I got a rusty pocket knife I will loan ya.
    watch out for snakes

Soon to be divorced
    She will post updates to facebook
    For her fans and boyfriend

eggs are painful potentially once fertilized.

Wonder how this has worked out...

Quote Originally Posted by mufasa5446 View Post
    Anyone here save their marriage by opening it up?

I saved my long term relationship by opening it up and looking at Polyamory. So far, 5 months in, life is better than before.

To be clear, we didn't do it to save it, we came upon these ideas, struggled with them, and it happened to be what we both needed.
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    Wonder how this has worked out...
    Well it turns out he had no idea that she also liked pina coladas and getting caught in the rain.

Kiddo got married in October, filed for a divorce in March, and it became final today.

Turns out ex was a control freak, and shortly after the wedding, became verbally and physically abusive.

Glad its over.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

How’s life Booner?

For those saying “hide some money”, 1) you maybe committing a crime that includes felonies by doing this. 2) Get ready to give everything to her if you get caught hiding it, her attorney will use the threat of fraud charges to swing negotiations. 3) If she even suspects it, get ready to pay half or more of your combined wealth to attorneys and accountants; we get real expensive real quick at $200 + an hour (I don’t do divorce work but I’ve heard of colleagues racking up $100k bills for one spouse, another $100k accountant for the other, plus the attorneys get extra billing time to deal with accountants and review their work). 4) It is very hard to hide large amounts of money; so you transferred $100k out of a bank account to a buy bitcoin and hold it in your untraceable wallet, that withdrawal of $100k still shows up. It is hard to hide money that starts in a known bank account, investment account, etc. The tricky ones move the money before it ever hits one of their accounts (I.e. they get someone to pay them in bit coin and don’t generate a related tax document) or they have the patience to move small amounts of money very frequently.

Bite me being a twice divorced bitter old man is the least surprising thing in this thread. Hard to imagine how such a cocksucker could find two women to marry him in the first place.

Cash + coffee can + hole behind the garage is the only sure bet.

The Pending Divorce Thread

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    How’s life Booner?
    Wow.. Been a while since it was getting rocky for me. Everything is good. Actually our relationship is as solid as it's ever been.

Full disclosure...I got caught with my dick in the cookie jar about 9 months ago and it made our relationship a lot stronger. For a few days I thought it was over, but we came out the other side better than ever. Really strange that that's what strengthened our relationship, but it really did
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Huh. Maybe I should try that.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Huh. Maybe I should try that.
    pretty sure it was just a metaphor, ice

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Wow.. Been a while since it was getting rocky for me. Everything is good. Actually our relationship is as solid as it's ever been.

Full disclosure...I got caught with my dick in the cookie jar about 9 months ago and it made our relationship a lot stronger. For a few days I thought it was over, but we came out the other side better than ever. Really strange that that's what strengthened our relationship, but it really did
    My neighbor had the same experience only he didn’t hide it. His marriage is better now. He also got his wife to smoke weed and that helped in the bedroom

Marriages can be really strange

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    My neighbor had the same experience only he didn’t hide it. His marriage is better now. He also got his wife to smoke weed and that helped in the bedroom

Marriages can be really strange
    Funny thing...

My wife grew up with pot smoking hippie parents on Lopez Island where everyone burns, but wasn't a smoker. She used to give me a little shit about my weed habit...mostly due to issues she had with her parents always being burnouts.

She's been an everyday smoker for a little over a year. All her soccer mom friends smoke everyday now too...it's awesome. Probably not a coincidence that's when everything got better for us
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

^ I’m glad

Weed and sex can be a good lubricant for the stress of raising little people

Heh!

Hang in there mang. Block/unfriend her, her friends, her family on all social. Feels weird at first but you'll be glad.

Quote Originally Posted by 3s View Post
    Soon to be divorced
    She will post updates to facebook
    For her fans and boyfriend
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Yeah, hang in there. Gets better eventually.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post

That is such a booner story. Cheers to you guys.

I do think this story requires more details though, and maybe an alias.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    I do think this story requires more details though
    Not to mention pics. The ones not filched from the interwebz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Exactly how thicc was this cookie jar? Not sure we need pics.

How exactly does one explain that? I mean, you're up on top of the fridge, your pants are down, and you're dick is in a piece of crockery. Not to mention you've ruined a whole bunch of cookies, unless of course the ookie cookie is your thing.