Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Not so much, at least since Elway retired I'm kinda over the football worship.

But I think that perhaps we ARE looking at this the wrong way. Maybe cheating of any kind should be not only allowed, but encouraged. Stealing the other team's playbook, setting up cameras to film play calls, etc? Thats small potatos. How about getting really creative - pay low paid bench players to spy for you, wire hotel rooms, dressing rooms, and team buses. Heck how about kidnap the opposing offense coordinator and waterboard him. If you can't beat em, join em.
    Don't forget that they gave the opposing teams warm gatorade. Whaaaa!!!

Edit - so you must be really upset that the Falcons got off with a fourth round pick for serially pumping in crowd noise, and that those other teams got off with warnings for tampering with balls, teams that conduct illegal practices, etc? Or is your disdain for breaking equipment rules and other minor violations only reserved for specific teams?
    Last edited by neufox47; 09-09-2015 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    How about getting really creative - pay low paid bench players to spy for you, wire hotel rooms, dressing rooms, and team buses. Heck how about kidnap the opposing offense coordinator and waterboard him. If you can't beat em, join em.
    The NFL may just want to stick with to wife beating, child abuse and the occasional murder. Anything else might be bridge to far.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1441835609.775400.jpg 
Views:	1446 
Size:	293.9 KB 
ID:	169479

Meh, I don't care about professional football anymore.

But just like the MLB juicers who broke all sorts of records, Tom Brady and the Pats will always be under a cloud for those who choose to put them there.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by VTsession View Post
    I'm so glad I don't devote a second of my time to football.
    Clearly...

I've never met Brady, but he went to my high school , and I knew his sister. for all I know, and all I've seen him do for my school, there is no fucking way he is lieing. If he had ordered the balls deflated and got caught there is no fucking way he'd take it this far lieing the whole way.

The guy is a class act and so is his family.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    I've never met Brady, but he went to my high school , and I knew his sister. for all I know, and all I've seen him do for my school, there is no fucking way he is lieing. If he had ordered the balls deflated and got caught there is no fucking way he'd take it this far lieing the whole way.

I'd blow him too

Sent from the other side
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion View Post
    Meh, I don't care about professional football anymore.

But just like the MLB juicers who broke all sorts of records, Tom Brady and the Pats will always be under a cloud for those who choose to put them there.
    Comparing steroids, hgh and other PEDs to taking .2psi of air out of a football and filming from the wrong place? Seems reasonable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1441849244736.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	108.2 KB 
ID:	169485  

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    To reiterate:

21 now.
    What was the stat? Brady and his brother have more playoff wins than all other nfl brother combos, and he doesn't even have a brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    pointing to wins or losses as evidence of cheating or evidence of a lack of cheating is absurd. That's not how it works.
    There was a great line in the Do Your Job show about the Super Bowl and last season. BB said it's a players game. Played between the lines. Players win games, coaches lose them

At least Nancy Brady is a skier!

It is incredible to see how much space the Patriots 'cheating culture' occupies in the heads of their opponents.

The ESPN report goes on and on about measures teams take to avoid giving the patriots any sort of edge. However, they never find any evidence of jack shit (besides some lukewarm haterade). They will do criminal style sweeps of buildings and literally mountains (see the Tempe practice field case before the SB vs the Hawks) so that they can know that nobody from the patriots is watching them. You would think that maybe spending those time and resources doing something so crazy like planning for certain gameplay situations (like a goal line situation on defense with a winding down clock) could actually benefit them more than their paranoia.

But no, that would be too easy - there has to be a good reason for the pats 15 years of super bowl contention every year. The pats weren't any better than the rest of the league, they just cheated.

Sure, every big suburban Catholic high school is a bastion of virtue. He could lie and then confess right?

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_257704...ys-competed-up

Whether its Mater Dei, De LaSalle, or a bunch elsewhere, they are mini D-1 programs.

Sorry, so off topic.

Time is catching up with Belichek, no would care if Pats fans weren't so insufferable.

Anyone see 'Do Your Job'? The way they messed with line ups was awesome.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Hey so tonight is the Cheatriots season opener. Question:

Does someone from the Cheatriots still get to take the balls into a bathroom after the inflation levels have been checked?

It's not England, it's not new...I hate everything called New England!! It's 'Merica fuckers, drop the New England bullshit. Oh, and they're cheaters, just very good cheaters.

Class acts do not destroy their cell phone when there is an investigation going on about their involvement and possible text messages with equipment staff. I could really care less about the issue, but Tom could have taken some Lance Armstrong lessons of denying allegations of any involvement.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1441931428.840249.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	169509
    Wheeeeeee!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RShea View Post
    Class acts do not destroy their cell phone when there is an investigation going on about their involvement and possible text messages with equipment staff. I could really care less about the issue, but Tom could have taken some Lance Armstrong lessons of denying allegations of any involvement.
    All those texts were still,available from phone company records.

To, Brady is an employee. He is not the owner, the manager, or the coach, and I know of no other athlete in history that has turned in their employer, and given up his career by turning them n for cheating. it was never an option for him. Based on the evidence you could have just easily indicted the wide receivers for catching the ball.

You can attack the Patriots all you want, but It was never Brady's idea.mIf it was, he'd have taken the suspension, and I can almost gaurentee that.

But I'm biased My buddy got cancer this year, and one phone call to,a mutual friend and Tom called him the next week in his hospital bed.

The guy is a boy,scout.

Dude, the Steelers missed two field goals...the Pats are cheating!!!

The headset was on purpose...no doubt

I think the Pats introduced the radio interference to fuck with the Steelers' heads.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Dude, the Steelers missed two field goals...the Pats are cheating!!!
    The Pats have this crazy wind machine this year.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com