Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    wait, wut? if that's true that's fucked.

we saw it on the news this morning- (it's obliviously breaking news)
    disappointing
    Tom and Gisele- they're dead to me

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Gisele is great for his look when she's on his arm, .
    Not according to Trey Parker. WTF, I thought this thread would have at least a couple reactions to last night's South Park premier.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to go home and fuck my hot wife, who kind of looks like a dude."

Quote Originally Posted by neckdeep View Post
    Not according to Trey Parker. WTF, I thought this thread would have at least a couple reactions to last night's South Park premier.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to go home and fuck my hot wife, who kind of looks like a dude."
    Have you seen her recently without makeup? It is hard to argue that the point is not valid. However, she does have HOF legs.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Trump is a socially liberal Republican and Brady's a super wealthy guy from California. Of course he's for Trump. (Not to mention Trump publicly defended him through all the deflation BS and Brady seems like the kind of guy who never talks bad about anyone.) You would rather he vote for Ted Cruz?

Indefensible but understandable, I'd say.

#1 goal this year......stay alive +
    DOWN SKIS

The New England Patriots non-football thread

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    Herald's owner's a Giants fan

And try reading the article. Ref's a lying sack of shit!
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Herald's owner's a Giants fan

And try reading the article. Ref's a lying sack of shit!
    This thread is for news, all six pages of it so far. I didn't say it was true or false, it's just news. And your boys just happen to have a shady track record so they will never get the benefit of the doubt. Never

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    I didn't say it was true or false, it's just news.
    You did say it was from the Herald, as if that made it more likely to be true ("no less"). You have to get all the way to the third sentence to see it wasn't reported by the Herald but by the Indianapolis columnist who's done more than anyone- well, except Chris Mortenson- to spread the misinformation that leads people to say the Patriots have a shady track record. It's that very lack of critical examination that keeps this story afloat; morons breathlessly repeating the NFL's bullshit without stopping to think about whether or not its true. Not to mention- even if it is true that the Patriots are, or anyone else is, super-particular about their footballs, it doesn't mean they're cheating.

Guy says he probably did 10-15 games up there with the suspicious McNally running the officials' room, actually it was three games. Guy says he reported this to the league six years ago, at which time he'd only been with McNally twice and Brady didn't even play in one of those games. Guy's son used to work for the Colts. Did Kravitz bother to fact check this story at all? No, and it's total exaggeration all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven S. Dallas View Post
    You did say it was from the Herald, as if that made it more likely to be true ("no less").
    That is true, guilty as charged. I hate the Pats, there I said it. Living in Pats country I'm up to my ears in their fans who pull at any thread available to defend their team, sometimes I like to give back.

Yeah, I don't really get that attitude. It's not like those people are trying to irritate you, they're just defending their team. That's what fans do, it's probably what you'd do if it was your team. Or maybe you're just a troll all the time, don't know.

Hardly

U
    Quote Originally Posted by geo039 View Post
    OMG, I hope my wife never sees these.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    Gronk has got to be on the Trump bus too.
    If Trump brought Gronk and crew to Miss America im sure he would be.

Has this been posted yet?

People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

I'd honestly be interested to hear what EZB and Kinnickkinnick have to say about that^^^, although EZB seems to have bailed since Berman's ruling.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven S. Dallas View Post
    Yeah, I don't really get that attitude. It's not like those people are trying to irritate you, they're just defending their team. That's what fans do, it's probably what you'd do if it was your team. Or maybe you're just a troll all the time, don't know.
    Some fans will admit when their players are batguano crazy. Like say, if your quarterback thinks a cloud child of virgin birth helps his team or, for instance, they actually believe a narcissistic, troglodyte should be the leader of the free world.

Understanding why someone is a moron doesn't lessen their idiocy. It only supports the proposition that they are delusional and make poor decisions.

Queue the best Tom Brady clip EVAR!:

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I'd honestly be interested to hear what EZB and Kinnickkinnick have to say about that^^^, although EZB seems to have bailed since Berman's ruling.
    I'm neither of those guys. But I watched the whole thing, and I don't see what that proves or disproves. So he agrees with the judge. And the interviewer never asked him the tough questions, he just asked him questions that allowed him to state his opinions.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by commonlaw View Post
    Some fans will admit when their players are batguano crazy. Like say, if your quarterback thinks a cloud child of virgin birth helps his team or, for instance, they actually believe a narcissistic, troglodyte should be the leader of the free world.
    Saying "it'd be great, there'd be a putting green on the White House lawn" about a guy who's publicly supported you and whom you know personally doesn't, for me, really rise to the level of "thinks Trump should actually be President."

If Brady thinks Trump should be President, that's pretty dumb, sure. Not nanobubbles dumb, but dumb. I'm pretty willing to withhold judgment, not just in Brady's case but in all such cases, until more facts are available and where there's a pretty reasonable explanation to the contrary. Sorry, I realize that makes me a pretty boring internet forum participant.

By the way, you haven't replied to my dental veneers post- I know you have 'em, Mark. Spill.

Trumpgate.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Yeah - the fact that one needle is longer than the other totally proves Brady et al had done nothing and that the whole thing was simply a witch hunt. It looked like that version was heavily edited and if the 60 min piece simply consisted of interviewing one guy its not much in the way of journalism.

The most interesting theory that I've heard recently is that Goodell basically did all this as ESPN put it "a make up call," but that he did so intentionally in a way that was so sloppy that the Patriots would inevitably be able to escape from real consequences. He's basically Kraft's poodle, but has to make efforts to pretend to the other owners that he tried to do something.

But we'll see what the 2nd court of appeals says about it. I'll still be surprised if Bermans ruling stands since the "process" was agreed to by the NFLPA and the implication that no punishment can ever be handed out to an employee unless the repercussions for that specific infraction weren't clearly laid out in advance of said behavior would be a fucked up precedent. Imagine the rulebooks that every employer in the country would have to produce! But what do I know, I'm just another fool in the peanut gallery, and certainly no labor attorney.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    YI'll still be surprised if Bermans ruling stands since the "process" was agreed to by the NFLPA and the implication that no punishment can ever be handed out to an employee unless the repercussions for that specific infraction weren't clearly laid out in advance of said behavior would be a fucked up precedent.
    God I hope Big Steve agrees with you. I will sleep like a baby.

DADDY'S FEELIN IT

[/finishes dregs of 32 oz travel mug, cracks Diet Coke, spontaneously combusts]