Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24
    I listened to Boston sports radio and it's just comical how many fans are butthurt that Tommy boy didn't mention the patriots in his goodbye tampa post.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    I listened to Boston sports radio and it's just comical how many fans are butthurt that Tommy boy didn't mention the patriots in his goodbye tampa post.
    A shoutout to the New England fans might be nice. Not that it really matters, coming from such a homely, talentless hack.

Really though, is this a safe space where we can discuss how great he is? I met him 5 or so years ago at a "work thing". He was very friendly and had the softest hands (I assumed they would be rough from all the ball handling). We got a signed ball and a few jerseys to take home.

The best part was looking back at the group photo and realizing my fly was down. My wife was not impressed.

Hahaha! That's awesome!

Idk, seems like he'll retire as a Patriot? Who knows, but I could care less about today's news aside from the fact I like watching him play and he won't be anymore. We were lucky as Pat's fans to have him for so long. He took team discounts and hung around longer than he had to. Maybe he knew that was the winning formula, but regardless, Kraft owes him huge imo.

Quote Originally Posted by powbmps View Post
    is this a safe space… He was very friendly and had the softest hands (I assumed they would be rough from all the ball handling)… looking back at the group photo and realizing my fly was down… My wife was not impressed.
    There is obviously more to this story. NTTAWWT

I thought it was odd that he didn't mention NE. However my feelings aren't hurt. Brady gave us fans A LOT of good years. Asking for more from him is just being selfish.

That's a good attitude. Still and all, considering Tampa's storied history as a center of fandom it's understandable if a few people up north feel a little deflated.

I'm beginning to wonder what in god's name is going on over at 1 Patriots Drive. Bill going into the Bills locker room after the game and now texting the wrong Brian. What's he up to? Some devious plan no doubt, but I just can't figure it out.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by powbmps View Post
    He had the softest hands (I assumed they would be rough from all the ball handling).
    This is just odd.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    it's understandable if a few people up north feel a little deflated.
    Sneaky

I thought it was strange he would do that. It had to be deliberate, because he's too calculating to make such a glaring oversight. Must be a lot more bad blood there than I realized if he's not willing to let bygones be bygones even when retiring.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    That's a good attitude. Still and all, considering Tampa's storied history as a center of fandom it's understandable if a few people up north feel a little deflated.
    Retiring from the Bucs and keeping the door open for something else? Maybe a one day retirement contract with the Pats?
    I feel like a lot of Pat's fans are really making themselves look bad with all of the selfish whining about this.

Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Quote Originally Posted by From_the_NEK View Post
    I feel like a lot of Pat's fans are really making themselves look bad with all of the selfish whining about this.

Is this when Pats fans become self-aware?
    I still call it The Jake.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1643901733.638280.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	398.6 KB 
ID:	404228

That must be in South Boston.
    It's making Slaag's place look like Marie Kondo just visited.

Thank you for your service Pats fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1643901733.638280.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	398.6 KB 
ID:	404228
    I love that there’s an actual pipe stand/jar in the middle of the table

Those guys look like they couldn’t afford southie rent these days. What’s the logo on that cup?

That's how I've imagined DD's basement apartment.

Not enough clear china plates.

The New England Patriots non-football thread

Buddy of mine texted that he wished he didn’t name his son Brady after TB12 didn’t thank Patriots fans.

Thanks to TB12 my kids don’t understand a sports world without winning. For the last 18 years or so it wasn’t will the Pats make the playoffs, it was who will they play after the bye!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man, that friend of yours takes pro football way too seriously. It's just entertainment...unless it's your job.