Page 230 of 232 FirstFirst ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 LastLast
Results 5,726 to 5,750 of 5799
  1. #5726
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    17,380
    I always tell people, well you married them.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat

  2. #5727
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,529
    Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    show up at the door with a long jacket on to reveal a racing outfit
    Road racing or ski racing? Was she wearing a helmet?

    Iím imagining this under a long jacket.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3993.JPG 
Views:	110 
Size:	156.1 KB 
ID:	417601

  3. #5728
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    17,380
    Marriage:

    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat

  4. #5729
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    11,294

    Tammy Wynette cannot be reached for help-Divorce advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    The whole structure is so overtly adversarial. Itís hard not to fight when youíre tossed into the ring, a situation thatís more or less guaranteed to bring out the worst in us despite all of our best intentions.

    Itís about winning and losing. And there are few winners. Every victory is pyrrhic.

    It shouldnít have to be like that.
    Iíve said this before. Schmuck divorce attorneys follow a play book. Secure the primary home, custody during separation and they hit the unsuspecting partner like a piano falling from the 5th floor.

    Did I ever post that I ran into that fucker my wife hired on a dark street one night? Probably shouldnít have done it, but the little fucker tried shaking my hand. I told him he was a piece of shit and watching him clue into the fact he was all alone was humorous.

    Hopefully heís now trying the world a better place.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  5. #5730
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    17,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    I’ve said this before. Schmuck divorce attorneys follow a play book. Secure the primary home, custody during separation and they hit the unsuspecting partner like a piano falling from the 5th floor.

    Did I ever post that I ran into that fucker my wife hired on a dark street one night? Probably shouldn’t have done it, but the little fucker tried shaking my hand. I told him he was a piece of shit and watching him clue into the fact he was all alone was humorous.

    Hopefully he’s now trying the world a better place.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I'm sorry you can't get over your poor decisions. And I'm glad you paid and are paying for it. There is no play book FYI. We just deal with assholes like you and your ex. You are the traffic. Ney, you are the asshole. Yes, I am calling you out. You are an asshole. But so much talking, but easy money. Suck a fart. Little tip, we don't want or seek the pain, but as soon as you do, rate goes up because of people like you. Like I wake up in the morning and want to deal with a messy divorce. Give me a break. I'd run you over and bleed you dry, just because of your attitude. You are the problem. And that bitch you married.

    Get the fuck over it.

    I don't think we have a resident divorce lawyer here but me. I limit myself to 2 per year, one pro boner. I do this because I understand that exposing myself to max pain is good for keeping my joints at their limits to maintain full flex and I tele. The other one is to pay bills and make up for the many hours that I gift. And the people that bitch and don't get over it are just bitches. I'm not Jewish, schmuck, if you knew my name, not circumcised, and you are just a fucking asshole. Stop posting. Seriously.

    I am really glad that I got that out to you because you have been bugging me for a long time and I've pretty much ignored you but you are a pure asshole, and I'm glad to get that out and stomp your face. Now please go on, enjoy your life, and try to think about why you are posting something and the effect that it may have.
    Last edited by MakersTeleMark; 05-29-2022 at 03:30 AM.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat

  6. #5731
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    17,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    The whole structure is so overtly adversarial. It’s hard not to fight when you’re tossed into the ring, a situation that’s more or less guaranteed to bring out the worst in us despite all of our best intentions.

    It’s about winning and losing. And there are few winners. Every victory is pyrrhic.

    It shouldn’t have to be like that.
    You are wrong. I'm sorry that people carry on this winning shit into the end of their relationship. I have done dozens of good divorces where it's just a cry fest and about the kids. Seriously. It's you and your partner projecting into litigation. It doesn't have to be that way.

    The win is the kids btw. Please. Put yourself in the shoes of a beat down woman. I don't tread that line. I look at things objectively, I don't judge because I've seen abuse in many forms both ways, and I try to make it quick like a hair cut. And I follow up with massive pushes for self therapy.

    The system is not adversarial. It is, if you want it. See Johnny Depp. I've done multiple day trials. It's fucking stupid.

    I've also helped many couples ease gently out of their relationships legally. It's not pretty, but it's actually graceful in a way. And a good way. Especially for the kids.

    Or you can just keep on throwing wine glasses at each other.

    19 years of doing this, not exclusively, but I've learned a hellava lot about relationships.

    To be honest and personal, it really has affected my shit about people. Deeply. I don't know what it would take for someone to enter into a relationship with me given my massive distrust, because I'm old enough to not really care about looks, and character is everything, but I harbor a deep distrust for ulterior motives. Even though I would be open to date someone who is young enough to be viable for kids, I don't want that, don't want to lead them on either, but that pretty much leaves me in the woods. And I have come around to understanding that I am OK with that, as much as that makes me sad. That is pretty much the biggest truth that you all will get out of me.

    And the rest is just a sack of bullshit posting on the internet. Please don't take it personally. Or do and ignore me. I do. Can you put yourself on ignore? That would be next level shit. Because every day I deal with the most fucked up shit in the world, and I look forward to the tray lunches from a compadre down the 70 to make me laugh and realize there is always a tomorrow. Maybe taco?

    Dood, for serious, why no taco?
    Last edited by MakersTeleMark; 05-29-2022 at 04:17 AM.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat

  7. #5732
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    16,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post
    Road racing or ski racing? Was she wearing a helmet?

    Iím imagining this under a long jacket.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3993.JPG 
Views:	110 
Size:	156.1 KB 
ID:	417601
    You have a bad imagination buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

  8. #5733
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Truckee & Nor Cal
    Posts
    14,275

    Tammy Wynette cannot be reached for help-Divorce advice

    Youíre seriously trying to suggest there arenít divorce lawyers out there who escalate the situation? Come on, Iím not even going to bother arguing with that.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

  9. #5734
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,146
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I'm sorry you can't get over your poor decisions. And I'm glad you paid and are paying for it. There is no play book FYI. We just deal with assholes like you and your ex. You are the traffic. Ney, you are the asshole. Yes, I am calling you out. You are an asshole. But so much talking, but easy money. Suck a fart. Little tip, we don't want or seek the pain, but as soon as you do, rate goes up because of people like you. Like I wake up in the morning and want to deal with a messy divorce. Give me a break. I'd run you over and bleed you dry, just because of your attitude. You are the problem. And that bitch you married.

    Get the fuck over it.

    I don't think we have a resident divorce lawyer here but me. I limit myself to 2 per year, one pro boner. I do this because I understand that exposing myself to max pain is good for keeping my joints at their limits to maintain full flex and I tele. The other one is to pay bills and make up for the many hours that I gift. And the people that bitch and don't get over it are just bitches. I'm not Jewish, schmuck, if you knew my name, not circumcised, and you are just a fucking asshole. Stop posting. Seriously.

    I am really glad that I got that out to you because you have been bugging me for a long time and I've pretty much ignored you but you are a pure asshole, and I'm glad to get that out and stomp your face. Now please go on, enjoy your life, and try to think about why you are posting something and the effect that it may have.
    wow.

  10. #5735
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,146
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    You are wrong. I'm sorry that people carry on this winning shit into the end of their relationship. I have done dozens of good divorces where it's just a cry fest and about the kids. Seriously. It's you and your partner projecting into litigation. It doesn't have to be that way.

    The win is the kids btw. Please. Put yourself in the shoes of a beat down woman. I don't tread that line. I look at things objectively, I don't judge because I've seen abuse in many forms both ways, and I try to make it quick like a hair cut. And I follow up with massive pushes for self therapy.

    The system is not adversarial. It is, if you want it. See Johnny Depp. I've done multiple day trials. It's fucking stupid.

    I've also helped many couples ease gently out of their relationships legally. It's not pretty, but it's actually graceful in a way. And a good way. Especially for the kids.

    Or you can just keep on throwing wine glasses at each other.

    19 years of doing this, not exclusively, but I've learned a hellava lot about relationships.

    To be honest and personal, it really has affected my shit about people. Deeply. I don't know what it would take for someone to enter into a relationship with me given my massive distrust, because I'm old enough to not really care about looks, and character is everything, but I harbor a deep distrust for ulterior motives. Even though I would be open to date someone who is young enough to be viable for kids, I don't want that, don't want to lead them on either, but that pretty much leaves me in the woods. And I have come around to understanding that I am OK with that, as much as that makes me sad. That is pretty much the biggest truth that you all will get out of me.

    And the rest is just a sack of bullshit posting on the internet. Please don't take it personally. Or do and ignore me. I do. Can you put yourself on ignore? That would be next level shit. Because every day I deal with the most fucked up shit in the world, and I look forward to the tray lunches from a compadre down the 70 to make me laugh and realize there is always a tomorrow. Maybe taco?

    Dood, for serious, why no taco?
    also, wow.

  11. #5736
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wenatchee
    Posts
    11,767
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    You are wrong. I'm sorry that people carry on this winning shit into the end of their relationship. I have done dozens of good divorces where it's just a cry fest and about the kids. Seriously. It's you and your partner projecting into litigation. It doesn't have to be that way.

    The win is the kids btw. Please. Put yourself in the shoes of a beat down woman. I don't tread that line. I look at things objectively, I don't judge because I've seen abuse in many forms both ways, and I try to make it quick like a hair cut. And I follow up with massive pushes for self therapy.

    The system is not adversarial. It is, if you want it. See Johnny Depp. I've done multiple day trials. It's fucking stupid.

    I've also helped many couples ease gently out of their relationships legally. It's not pretty, but it's actually graceful in a way. And a good way. Especially for the kids.

    Or you can just keep on throwing wine glasses at each other.

    19 years of doing this, not exclusively, but I've learned a hellava lot about relationships.

    To be honest and personal, it really has affected my shit about people. Deeply. I don't know what it would take for someone to enter into a relationship with me given my massive distrust, because I'm old enough to not really care about looks, and character is everything, but I harbor a deep distrust for ulterior motives. Even though I would be open to date someone who is young enough to be viable for kids, I don't want that, don't want to lead them on either, but that pretty much leaves me in the woods. And I have come around to understanding that I am OK with that, as much as that makes me sad. That is pretty much the biggest truth that you all will get out of me.

    And the rest is just a sack of bullshit posting on the internet. Please don't take it personally. Or do and ignore me. I do. Can you put yourself on ignore? That would be next level shit. Because every day I deal with the most fucked up shit in the world, and I look forward to the tray lunches from a compadre down the 70 to make me laugh and realize there is always a tomorrow. Maybe taco?

    Dood, for serious, why no taco?
    This is funny because the entire post is judgmental and assholish


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  12. #5737
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    4,363

    Tammy Wynette cannot be reached for help-Divorce advice

    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    You are wrong. I'm sorry that people carry on this winning shit into the end of their relationship. I have done dozens of good divorces where it's just a cry fest and about the kids. Seriously. It's you and your partner projecting into litigation. It doesn't have to be that way.

    The win is the kids btw. Please. Put yourself in the shoes of a beat down woman. I don't tread that line. I look at things objectively, I don't judge because I've seen abuse in many forms both ways, and I try to make it quick like a hair cut. And I follow up with massive pushes for self therapy.

    The system is not adversarial. It is, if you want it. See Johnny Depp. I've done multiple day trials. It's fucking stupid.

    I've also helped many couples ease gently out of their relationships legally. It's not pretty, but it's actually graceful in a way. And a good way. Especially for the kids.

    Or you can just keep on throwing wine glasses at each other.

    19 years of doing this, not exclusively, but I've learned a hellava lot about relationships.

    To be honest and personal, it really has affected my shit about people. Deeply. I don't know what it would take for someone to enter into a relationship with me given my massive distrust, because I'm old enough to not really care about looks, and character is everything, but I harbor a deep distrust for ulterior motives. Even though I would be open to date someone who is young enough to be viable for kids, I don't want that, don't want to lead them on either, but that pretty much leaves me in the woods. And I have come around to understanding that I am OK with that, as much as that makes me sad. That is pretty much the biggest truth that you all will get out of me.

    And the rest is just a sack of bullshit posting on the internet. Please don't take it personally. Or do and ignore me. I do. Can you put yourself on ignore? That would be next level shit. Because every day I deal with the most fucked up shit in the world, and I look forward to the tray lunches from a compadre down the 70 to make me laugh and realize there is always a tomorrow. Maybe taco?

    Dood, for serious, why no taco?
    I guess I appreciate your perspective, but Iím curious which mechanisms exist to deescalate these situations? Outside of some of the collaborative law initiatives that Root suggested that you took him to ridiculous task for, where are they? I donít see any incentives built around NOT fighting to the death. The lawyers certainly donít win.

    It took more effort for me to NOT fight than it would have to just say fuck it and burn everything down, and this wasnít just brought on by my ex (who is a terrible person that I married who I should not have married, acknowledged, thanks). This was brought on by every corner of the system I encountered. My kidsí mother should have the financial stability to make good decisions and provide a good home for my kids without the psychological warfare of me controlling the purse strings, and even the judge questioned that decision. My kids should 100% spend equal time with both parents, but no part of the system afforded that without fighting for it; more nights = more money, so youíre tossed into the fucking octagon.

    No, Iím not interested in impugning your character publicly and making wild accusations in a court of law to tip the scales into my favor so I am able to take my kids on an occasional vacation and share more in their lives. I see them 40% of the time and thatís my ďwin.Ē
    focus.

  13. #5738
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    11,294

    Tammy Wynette cannot be reached for help-Divorce advice

    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Youíre seriously trying to suggest there arenít divorce lawyers out there who escalate the situation? Come on, Iím not even going to bother arguing with that.
    I guess his bitter ass speaks for all lowlife divorce attorneys. what a fucking liar.

    Can anyone believe he is considered ďcounselĒ for anything?

    I hope his work is free, because heís one shitty attorney.







    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  14. #5739
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    11,294
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    You are wrong. I'm sorry that people carry on this winning shit into the end of their relationship. I have done dozens of good divorces where it's just a cry fest and about the kids. Seriously. It's you and your partner projecting into litigation. It doesn't have to be that way.

    The win is the kids btw. Please. Put yourself in the shoes of a beat down woman. I don't tread that line. I look at things objectively, I don't judge because I've seen abuse in many forms both ways, and I try to make it quick like a hair cut. And I follow up with massive pushes for self therapy.

    The system is not adversarial. It is, if you want it. See Johnny Depp. I've done multiple day trials. It's fucking stupid.

    I've also helped many couples ease gently out of their relationships legally. It's not pretty, but it's actually graceful in a way. And a good way. Especially for the kids.

    Or you can just keep on throwing wine glasses at each other.

    19 years of doing this, not exclusively, but I've learned a hellava lot about relationships.

    To be honest and personal, it really has affected my shit about people. Deeply. I don't know what it would take for someone to enter into a relationship with me given my massive distrust, because I'm old enough to not really care about looks, and character is everything, but I harbor a deep distrust for ulterior motives. Even though I would be open to date someone who is young enough to be viable for kids, I don't want that, don't want to lead them on either, but that pretty much leaves me in the woods. And I have come around to understanding that I am OK with that, as much as that makes me sad. That is pretty much the biggest truth that you all will get out of me.

    And the rest is just a sack of bullshit posting on the internet. Please don't take it personally. Or do and ignore me. I do. Can you put yourself on ignore? That would be next level shit. Because every day I deal with the most fucked up shit in the world, and I look forward to the tray lunches from a compadre down the 70 to make me laugh and realize there is always a tomorrow. Maybe taco?

    Dood, for serious, why no taco?
    This is so backwards. Iíve never met an attorney who needs to worry about his own client taking him out in the parking lot of the courthouse with a deer rifle.

    Keep up the bad work.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  15. #5740
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    28,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    I guess I appreciate your perspective, but Iím curious which mechanisms exist to deescalate these situations? Outside of some of the collaborative law initiatives that Root suggested that you took him to ridiculous task for, where are they? I donít see any incentives built around NOT fighting to the death. The lawyers certainly donít win.

    It took more effort for me to NOT fight than it would have to just say fuck it and burn everything down, and this wasnít just brought on by my ex (who is a terrible person that I married who I should not have married, acknowledged, thanks). This was brought on by every corner of the system I encountered. My kidsí mother should have the financial stability to make good decisions and provide a good home for my kids without the psychological warfare of me controlling the purse strings, and even the judge questioned that decision. My kids should 100% spend equal time with both parents, but no part of the system afforded that without fighting for it; more nights = more money, so youíre tossed into the fucking octagon.

    No, Iím not interested in impugning your character publicly and making wild accusations in a court of law to tip the scales into my favor so I am able to take my kids on an occasional vacation and share more in their lives. I see them 40% of the time and thatís my ďwin.Ē
    The biggest mechanism that exists is that you don't have to even hire a lawyer to divorce. Spouses don't need to pay anyone to figure out how to split. And there's mediation as an option if they do hire someone. Certainly lawyers (anyone) spins their own narrative to the person seeking advice, and sometimes that advice might be to litigate/fight; heck, look at most of the advice in this thread, it's mostly warnings and beware and get a lawyer now. Yet somehow it's the system that is at fault? Ultimately it's on the parties involved to decide how they want to split, blaming it on the system rather than the involved parties, seems a bit off base. Which in part is certainly one point MTM was trying to (aggressively) make.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  16. #5741
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Truckee & Nor Cal
    Posts
    14,275
    The lawyers sure are getting defensive around here. The system isn't at fault but it's also severely flawed and sure as shit could be a lot better.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

  17. #5742
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    7,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    It took more effort for me to NOT fight than it would have to just say fuck it and burn everything down
    this
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

  18. #5743
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    28,167
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    The lawyers sure are getting defensive around here. The system isn't at fault but it's also severely flawed and sure as shit could be a lot better.
    WTF? There was nothing defensive in my post, and never said there wasn't room for improvement. But I also think that there's a general desire to blame the other, the lawyers, the system, etc, because it absolves responsibility. That responsibility lies in a number of things, in antagonistic actions by the parties, in marrying someone crazy in the first place, or whatever. Yes, there are plenty of scumbag lawyers. But there are also a shit ton of lawyers who, you know, advise their clients and then do what the clients want. And when the other side is making threatening statements or making offers that are not balanced, sometimes that advice is going to include litigation options. But sure, it's the lawyers fault, it's the system's fault, for your shitty divorce.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  19. #5744
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I'm sorry you can't get over your poor decisions. And I'm glad you paid and are paying for it. There is no play book FYI. We just deal with assholes like you and your ex. You are the traffic. Ney, you are the asshole. Yes, I am calling you out. You are an asshole. But so much talking, but easy money. Suck a fart. Little tip, we don't want or seek the pain, but as soon as you do, rate goes up because of people like you. Like I wake up in the morning and want to deal with a messy divorce. Give me a break. I'd run you over and bleed you dry, just because of your attitude. You are the problem. And that bitch you married.

    Get the fuck over it.

    I don't think we have a resident divorce lawyer here but me. I limit myself to 2 per year, one pro boner. I do this because I understand that exposing myself to max pain is good for keeping my joints at their limits to maintain full flex and I tele. The other one is to pay bills and make up for the many hours that I gift. And the people that bitch and don't get over it are just bitches. I'm not Jewish, schmuck, if you knew my name, not circumcised, and you are just a fucking asshole. Stop posting. Seriously.

    I am really glad that I got that out to you because you have been bugging me for a long time and I've pretty much ignored you but you are a pure asshole, and I'm glad to get that out and stomp your face. Now please go on, enjoy your life, and try to think about why you are posting something and the effect that it may have.
    Best post ever from MTM
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

  20. #5745
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    4,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    The biggest mechanism that exists is that you don't have to even hire a lawyer to divorce. Spouses don't need to pay anyone to figure out how to split. And there's mediation as an option if they do hire someone. Certainly lawyers (anyone) spins their own narrative to the person seeking advice, and sometimes that advice might be to litigate/fight; heck, look at most of the advice in this thread, it's mostly warnings and beware and get a lawyer now. Yet somehow it's the system that is at fault? Ultimately it's on the parties involved to decide how they want to split, blaming it on the system rather than the involved parties, seems a bit off base. Which in part is certainly one point MTM was trying to (aggressively) make.
    Sure. I guess Iíd point out those admonitions in this thread to get a lawyer as exhibit a. Itís baked into our culture and it is not obvious how to navigate and meaningfully protect your rights and advocate for the rights of your family outside of hiring representation. That isnít the case everywhere. Weíre just so goddamned litigiousÖ.

    Michigan actually just passed a law (I think) that guarantees 50/50 custody outside of a contrary agreement or situations of abuse/neglect. Michigan is also ďno faultĒÖ. Both things that remove stuff to fight about. And thatís greatÖ. We need more of that kind of thing.
    focus.

  21. #5746
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    28,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Sure. I guess Iíd point out those admonitions in this thread to get a lawyer as exhibit a. Itís baked into our culture and it is not obvious how to navigate and meaningfully protect your rights and advocate for the rights of your family outside of hiring representation. That isnít the case everywhere. Weíre just so goddamned litigiousÖ.

    Michigan actually just passed a law (I think) that guarantees 50/50 custody outside of a contrary agreement or situations of abuse/neglect. Michigan is also ďno faultĒÖ. Both things that remove stuff to fight about. And thatís greatÖ. We need more of that kind of thing.
    Agreed on all points. It's totally baked into our culture, friends are always advising their divorcing friends to get a lawyer to protect their interests. And they're not wrong. But it certainly inhibits less adversarial approaches.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  22. #5747
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    11,294

    Tammy Wynette cannot be reached for help-Divorce advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    The biggest mechanism that exists is that you don't have to even hire a lawyer to divorce. Spouses don't need to pay anyone to figure out how to split. And there's mediation as an option if they do hire someone. Certainly lawyers (anyone) spins their own narrative to the person seeking advice, and sometimes that advice might be to litigate/fight; heck, look at most of the advice in this thread, it's mostly warnings and beware and get a lawyer now. Yet somehow it's the system that is at fault? Ultimately it's on the parties involved to decide how they want to split, blaming it on the system rather than the involved parties, seems a bit off base. Which in part is certainly one point MTM was trying to (aggressively) make.
    Best thing that happened to me in my divorce is on my first visit home after a month, my ex left herself logged on to our AOL acct and I read the email between her and the lawyer. It was all planned out, they were playing me, seeing that immediately freed me emotionally.

    When I confronted that A hole yrs later I called him out and he said he didnít know about any of that, my ex did it. I have his emails.

    Not all lawyers are bad, but some run a boiler plate practice and do run the same plays. No matter what dip shit makers mark knows. Hell, it was another maggot that save my ass and explained to me.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  23. #5748
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Truckee & Nor Cal
    Posts
    14,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    But sure, it's the lawyers fault, it's the system's fault, for your shitty divorce.
    You're arguing against a straw man. No one said their divorce was because of the system, or a horrible experience because of the system, they're saying the divorce was far worse and more contentious and a bigger waste of money due to scumbag lawyers who unnecessarily escalated it. Sure, the client has to sign off on it at the end of the day but there's a lot of "just trust me on this" that occurs.

    A few years later now that we're on better terms, my ex recently showed me the email exchange where her lawyer convinced her to file for full custody of our kids and was repeatedly insistent about it. It was despicable.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

  24. #5749
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    your vacation
    Posts
    3,464
    MTM just laid out the truth and was honest as shit and people can't handle what he said? Fucking pussies

    Divorce sucks cock but some of you people need to let the fuck go and get over it do yourselves a favor and try real hard goto therapy work on something besides bitching and moaning about how someone slipped there cock in your ass without permission

    Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

  25. #5750
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wenatchee
    Posts
    11,767
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    MTM just laid out the truth and was honest as shit and people can't handle what he said? Fucking pussies

    Divorce sucks cock but some of you people need to let the fuck go and get over it do yourselves a favor and try real hard goto therapy work on something besides bitching and moaning about how someone slipped there cock in your ass without permission

    Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk
    Stop using the word pussy to describe the weak you limp dick bottom


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •