Page 97 of 272 FirstFirst ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 6779
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    If you knew her mom like I did, you'd probably pony up for the matches.
    Oh... and to address this.. do you realize girls and young women learn how to expect men to treat them by how their fathers treat their mothers?

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Men cannot handle being challenged by a woman.
    I can if she's a really big woman.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Oh... and to address this.. do you realize girls and young women learn how to expect men to treat them by how their fathers treat their mothers?
    No shit? Smfh

He bragged about telling his daughter her mother should be burned in a fire.

No matter how much he dislikes his kids mother who wishes that kind of pain on a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    You have no empathy for anyone. We "don't understand your position." And after the shit you continue to spew only to return to your poor, pitiful, me position shortly after, I no longer want to. I couldn't possibly care less about you or your bullshit anymore. You are quite possibly one of the most negative people I've never had to meet in real life. Instead of criticizing others, maybe you should try to pull your head out of your own ass for once. I will no longer support you like when I was a part of the go fund me, and when I have told you in the past to "keep your head up." You don't appreciate anything anyone does for you, and probably never will. You're better than us, and you know it.

If you meet an asshole, you're probably right. If everyone you meet is an asshole, you're the asshole.
    Her history here is why I didn't contribute to that. I was really torn as I am one who will help someone in need but she demonstrated several times to be an ungrateful person and would resort right back to her self loathing and lashing out at those who tried to help her.

No, I never would have fucking guessed!

Ever been awakened at 2:30-3:00 AM by your sobbing child because she was so fucking distraught by yet more shit her mom pulled on her? And we're talking 'bout someone in her mid 20s. I have, and will continue, to make a difference. Desires of a certain someone's emolation notwithstanding.

Daniel Ortega eats here.

Yup. A gofund me that I did not ask for, said I didn't need and donated a lot of.

I suck so fucking bad.

Take your self pity and leave. You hate all of us so much. Get out. We won't miss you.

I don't hate all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    No, no, no, no... that would never do. I much prefer the exchange of ideas through civil discourse. Laying into someone would only distract from whatever point I was trying to make and reflect poorly on me.

Woot! Touchdown Seahawks! Yes!
    Am I too late for dinner?

Yup. A gofund me that I did not ask for, said I didn't need and donated a lot of.

I suck so fucking bad.
    Nobody said you asked for it. Maggots donated from the kindness of their hearts to help who they thought was a fellow maggot in need, which you are definitely not. Now you shit on them for their kindness. You're a despicable human. Thank you for solidifying my decision to not donate, not that I needed it, I knew who you were.

And as they were doing that half of the people on that thread were telling me what a piece of shit I was for being severely depressed after my world pretty much ended and everything I thought I could rely on disappeared and then even more people told me what I piece of shit I was because 1300 dollars didn't cure severe depression and of course I believed that ten fold.

I'm not really that person anymore, but enough people like to jump on me here no matter what that I don't really give a fuck.

I do appreciate the kindness I have received from some. The problem is that a lot of the attempts at kindness were the last thing in the world I needed and it didn't help. Then those people got angry because it didnt work and many became extremely cruel.

So yeah. The last few weeks with Harvey and me, too has been a little triggering. Misogyny pisses me off. Carry on.

And as they were doing that half of the people on that thread were telling me what a piece of shit I was for being severely depressed after my world pretty much ended and everything I thought I could rely on disappeared and then even more people told me what I piece of shit I was because 1300 dollars didn't cure severe depression and of course I believed that ten fold.

I'm not really that person anymore, but enough people like to jump on me here no matter what that I don't really give a fuck.

I do appreciate the kindness I have received from some. The problem is that a lot of the attempts at kindness were the last thing in the world I needed and it didn't help. Then those people got angry and many became extremely cruel.

So yeah. The last few weeks with Harvey and me, too has been a little triggering. Misogyny pisses me off. Carry on.
    You are a gigantic piece of shit. Were when they gave you money are now. Disgusting excuse for a human. I wish Darwin would take you

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    Am I too late for dinner?
    Tonight's menu: Beef Tenderloin with sautéed onions & mushrooms and baked sweet potato - come on over! Local beef too - sooooooooooo good!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    You are a gigantic piece of shit. Were when they gave you money are now. Disgusting excuse for a human. I wish Darwin would take you

Tell that to the people eating the over 400lbs of food collected in the food drive I organized, or the kids playing with the toys I bought with magget money or the women riding mountain bikes that never though they could. Tell that to the people I drive around.

I don't think they would agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Tonight's menu: Beef Tenderloin with sautéed onions & mushrooms and baked sweet potato - come on over! Local beef too - sooooooooooo good!
    That is just sexy as can be.

Tell that to the people eating the over 400lbs of food collected in the food drive I organized, or the kids playing with the toys I bought with magget money or the women riding mountain bikes that never though they could. Tell that to the people I drive around.

I don't think they would agree with you.
    Oh so you have an online persona? Cause if you talked to me in real life like you talk here I'd punch you in the fucking face, woman or not.

No matter. You're still a piece of shit in mine, and many other eyes in here. I didnt donate to your "cause" because I knew from the start you were just a whiny, self centered bitch. I always go with my gut and in 46 years it's never failed me. You tricked quite a few here with your poor me, I'm going to kill myself shit, but not me. You'll recall I gave you some options on how to....I got shit for it. I'll bet some others are thinking I was maybe right way back when. Go crawl back to whatever hole you came from. Maybe next time you Huck a curb it'll be your neck that breaks.

Ease up, guy. She is, a member of this community.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Amen. Wishing death on someone because of something on the Internet is pathetic. This thread would benefit from everyone taking 2 days off from it.

<never mind> again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Oh so you have an online persona? Cause if you talked to me in real life like you talk here I'd punch you in the fucking face, woman or not.

No matter. You're still a piece of shit in mine, and many other eyes in here. I didnt donate to your "cause" because I knew from the start you were just a whiny, self centered bitch. I always go with my gut and in 46 years it's never failed me. You tricked quite a few here with your poor me, I'm going to kill myself shit, but not me. You'll recall I gave you some options on how to....I got shit for it. I'll bet some others are thinking I was maybe right way back when. Go crawl back to whatever hole you came from. Maybe next time you Huck a curb it'll be your neck that breaks.

Are you drunk? 'were when the gave you money are now'? What the fuck does that mean?

I had an unbelievable shit weekend..... like... you couldn’t make this shit up... it included getting locked out of my house st midnight and then trying to withstand my wife’s damndest to get back together.

Stupid bullshit thread cunting aside, any +++ vibes would be appreciated.

100% vibe infested best wishes sent your way. It will get better. Hang tough, see the humor.

Skidog and the rest who have had it. Click on her profile, go to it and put her on ignore. Easy Peasy.

Quote Originally Posted by anonalias View Post
    I had an unbelievable shit weekend..... like... you couldn’t make this shit up... it included getting locked out of my house st midnight and then trying to withstand my wife’s damndest to get back together.

Stupid bullshit thread cunting aside, any +++ vibes would be appreciated.
    Whenever I have a nasty scrapper with the wifey, I always leave a window unlocked or a back door unlocked before I leave the house to prevent these things.

#makingmarriagework