Page 89 of 272 FirstFirst ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 6779
    The level of utter stupidity from people who don't know shit in this thread is over the top.

"satisfied people don't roam"
    "how to stay married..."

Fuck you. You don't know shit about the real world. Ever heard of addiction? Ever heard of mental illness or mental instability? Ever heard of crazy behavior caused by trauma, loss, grief, PTSD? Ever heard of late blooming narcissism, sociopathy? Those and many other causes of relationship failure are in no way related to anyone being "satisfied" or properly looked after.

Fuck you.

Did I mention fuck you?

Oh yeah. Fuck you, you self-righteous fuckwits. People in these situations already feel brutalized and you have the stones to tell them they're unsatisfactory partners?

Fuck you.

To those of you going through shit, my heart goes out to you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Lol.
    Unless your post was tongue in cheek in which case I apologize- and I’m starting to suspect? Had a bad MTB crash late afternoon yesterday and have basically been drunk-ish since then coping with the pain.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Unless your post was tongue in cheek in which case I apologize- and I’m starting to suspect? Had a bad MTB crash late afternoon yesterday and have basically been drunk-ish since then coping with the pain.
    Do you not realise that women for generations were told to keep their husbands satisfied or they would cheat? That it was their fault? And it was kinda ok for men to cheat?

So to read that cartoon and read the whining about the tables turning is a little hilarious.

does that make it right?

No. It doesn't. It does make it ironic and funny, tho.

You weren't satisfying your wife. A satisfied woman doesn't roam...
    That's just spiteful and mean. Who the fuck are you, and what do you know about his marriage.

I've never said shit about you here or to you; always seemed like a shitty thing to do. But you deserve to be called out for the miserable, self-loathing shit you're projecting here. Kick people down who you no nothing about while they're in the middle of the worst moment of their lives? The fuck do you think you are you miserable excuse?

You're mean, petty, and sad - flinging poo from the corner of the internet to feel superior or some sort of self-worth. Go find some happiness and direct your hate elsewhere, we're all stocked up here.
    I still call it The Jake.

Sucks when the tables are turned.

You've got it all figured out, eh?
    I don't have advice for anyone who's posted a shitty tale of a marriage falling apart, just hope ya'll get through it as best you can.

Sucks when the tables are turned.
    Whatever, mean-Eeyore.

I don't know gcooker from Adam but I've seen divorce and how ugly it is. You'd think someone who has been through as much as you tell us you have would possess an ounce of self-control to not act like the exact kind of vile person you purport to have been a victim of at every turn of your life. I guess not.

Shame on us, expecting too much of you.

Again.
    I still call it The Jake.

Do you not realise that women for generations were told to keep their husbands satisfied or they would cheat? That it was their fault? And it was kinda ok for men to cheat?

So to read that cartoon and read the whining about the tables turning is a little hilarious.
    Jesus Christ. What are you, a freshman in college?
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    That's just spiteful and mean. Who the fuck are you, and what do you know about his marriage.

I've never said shit about you here or to you; always seemed like a shitty thing to do. But you deserve to be called out for the miserable, self-loathing shit you're projecting here. Kick people down who you no nothing about while they're in the middle of the worst moment of their lives? The fuck do you think you are you miserable excuse?

You're mean, petty, and sad - flinging poo from the corner of the internet to feel superior or some sort of self-worth. Go find some happiness and direct your hate elsewhere, we're all stocked up here.
    Dude, you've projected so much "miserable [other]-loathing shit" over the years, an dflung so much poo from your own pathetic corner of the internet, that you should really just shut up. You've specialized in being an ass, and sometimes it was even pretty funny (even when it was directed at me).

This weeks PR in review shoudl be about how 10 years of nasty PR crap finally came home to roost. That when the mob got some pushback it turned really fucking nasty in a hurry. Some of these other guys just are not that self-aware, but you are, YOU should know better.

And, BTW, I think almost every body here is completely full of shit, mtngirl included, but even so, you're all behaving like assholes because she challenges your prejudices.
    "Judge me by the enemies I have made." -FDR

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Whatever, mean-Eeyore.

I don't know gcooker from Adam but I've seen divorce and how ugly it is. You'd think someone who has been through as much as you tell us you have would possess an ounce of self-control to not act like the exact kind of vile person you purport to have been a victim of at every turn of your life. I guess not.

Shame on us, expecting too much of you.

Again.
    Oh good god, and now you're going to pretend that "it's only about the victims?" Give us a fucking break rich kid.

Holy fucking shit. Get over yourselves.

All I was doing was pointing out that the tables had turned. Men use to be able to do whatever the fuck they wanted and women mostly had to put up with it.

Now that isn't the case.

Vibes everyone. Sorry whoever of you have marriages that are falling apart.

Quote Originally Posted by that dude who did that thing View Post
    This weeks PR in review shoudl be about how 10 years of nasty PR crap finally came home to roost. That when the mob got some pushback it turned really fucking nasty in a hurry.

And, BTW, I think almost every body here is completely full of shit, mtngirl included, but even so, you're all behaving like assholes because she challenges your prejudices.
    I doubt many here have forgotten when a couple years ago you treated MtnGirl like absolute trash when she was going through a very rough time in her life. Now you are acting all high and mighty. But you treated her way worse than anyone. Fuck you Pio.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Jesus Christ. What are you, a freshman in college?
    She should be; still a young woman. Plenty of time to make a positive change in her life.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I doubt many here have forgotten when a couple years ago you treated MtnGirl like absolute trash when she was going through a very rough time in her life. Now you are acting all high and mighty. But you treated her way worse than anyone. Fuck you Pio.
    Harry, you seem nice but pretty clueless. Yes, I wasn't buying mtngirl's bullshit before, but I do agree with her here. That's called honesty, when I thought she was being an idiot I said so. When I think she's right I say so. I don't just agree or disagree with people based on who they are, which is what you seem to be suggesting I should do.

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    The level of utter stupidity from people who don't know shit in this thread is over the top.

"satisfied people don't roam"
    "how to stay married..."

Fuck you. You don't know shit about the real world. Ever heard of addiction? Ever heard of mental illness or mental instability? Ever heard of crazy behavior caused by trauma, loss, grief, PTSD? Ever heard of late blooming narcissism, sociopathy? Those and many other causes of relationship failure are in no way related to anyone being "satisfied" or properly looked after.

Fuck you.

Did I mention fuck you?

Oh yeah. Fuck you, you self-righteous fuckwits. People in these situations already feel brutalized and you have the stones to tell them they're unsatisfactory partners?

Fuck you.

To those of you going through shit, my heart goes out to you all.
    Well said.

*backs slowly out of thread*
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Tammy Wynette cannot be reached for help-Divorce advice

No. It doesn't. It does make it ironic and funny, tho.
    i have a clear memory of an older guy throwing that line at with me when i was young and really worked up over something. i was caught so off guard, that the phrase stuck with me. i had to ask.

Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Men use to be able to do whatever the fuck they wanted and women mostly had to put up with it.

This is my point.

I’ve only dated women, so I cannot speak to shitty men, but I’m sure there are plenty, so relax.

But this is what I warn you guys about. This animosity gets bottled up, they look around after sitting at home with the kids for a few yrs and start blaming you for everything. You’ve busted your ass making your monthly Nut, trying to give them everything they wanted and what your mother taught you to give them. Then they start quoting Maya Angelou and you’re scratching your head. Well look up, because there is a piano on its way. You’ve held them back somehow, mistreated them, but the truth is there just isn’t anyone else around left to blame but you.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Late on this, but the thing about that cartoon was if you reversed the genders and it was the man doing the cheating, the last panel would still look the same. It certainly isn't a statement about cheating being OK, or OK for men but not women. It is a statement that men in divorce tend to get screwed no matter who turns the marriage on its head.

In the eyes of the law it doesn't matter who does what to whom to destroy the marriage. The divorce industry favors women in the outcome. That particular piece of inequity seems to be absent from the feminist equality discussions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

I honestly thought the meme was pretty funny. Ironic yes, but also funny as hell. All I can say about Mtngirl's post about me not satisfying my ex(wife), stale/dead marriages are a failure on both sides. She didn't cheat on me physically but went elsewhere for emotional support. I checked out years ago so that's fair.

And on a more personal level Mtngirl, this is a public forum, one where I'm not going to share every detail of my marriage, including my kids, history etc. So before making blanket moronic one liners to pump your frail ego, think about what other's might have going on in their lives and just be quiet about it.

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    Late on this, but the thing about that cartoon was if you reversed the genders and it was the man doing the cheating, the last panel would still look the same. It certainly isn't a statement about cheating being OK, or OK for men but not women. It is a statement that men in divorce tend to get screwed no matter who turns the marriage on its head.

In the eyes of the law it doesn't matter who does what to whom to destroy the marriage. The divorce industry favors women in the outcome. That particular piece of inequity seems to be absent from the feminist equality discussions.
    I'm not sure I think "men get screwed in divorces" as much as divorce sucks for everyone and is expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    I honestly thought the meme was pretty funny. Ironic yes, but also funny as hell. All I can say about Mtngirl's post about me not satisfying my ex(wife), stale/dead marriages are a failure on both sides. She didn't cheat on me physically but went elsewhere for emotional support. I checked out years ago so that's fair.

And on a more personal level Mtngirl, this is a public forum, one where I'm not going to share every detail of my marriage, including my kids, history etc. So before making blanket moronic one liners to pump your frail ego, think about what other's might have going on in their lives and just be quiet about it.
    When I made that comment, it was meant to shine light on the turning of the tables.

Maybe men don't know it, but little old ladies still warn young women to keep their man satisfied...

The comment was not meant to be taken personally, and I'm sorry you did.

When a class of people (white men) have held all the power for a very long time as soon as they start to lose some of that power, it feels like they are being screwed when, actually things are just a little more equal...