Page 194 of 272 FirstFirst ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... LastLast
Results 4,826 to 4,850 of 6779
    Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    To get the restraining order, your daughter filled out a petition with the allegations under penalty of perjury, and likely testified in court to the judge about the allegations under penalty of perjury. If your daughter lied in either of these, she committed a crime. Get a copy of the written petition and request audio of all the hearings where she may have testified. Find things she said under penalty of perjury that can be conclusively proven as false. If your daughter has a history of lying, find evidence of this. I understand you don't want to pit yourself against your daughter, so it would have to be evidence other than testimony from your wife and you. All of this proof of lying needs to be presented to the judge to discredit her side of things.

To the judge, your daughter and son in law are just case numbers. All the judge cares about is not ruining their career. And what would ruin their career real fast is to have someone the judge has the power to take guns away go and kill their wife. Not saying that would happen, but judge's error on the side of caution and statistically speaking, violent crimes often accompany contentious divorces. It's a cooling off period. The judge is likely a former prosecutor (because nearly all judges are) and have been trained repeatedly that a single allegation of abuse is just the tip of the iceberg. The judge has been in front of thousand of people accused of domestic violence and lets face it, most are guilty. A lot of these dv dudes say things like "the therapist says I shouldn't even be here" or "I'm pissed because I can't hunt." The judge is jaded and could care less. Not saying this is fair but again, most dv instances aren't even reported and the judge knows this (that whole tip of the iceberg thing).

The restraining order is likely not permanent and can be modified by the court based on change of circumstances. Once the restraining order expires, he should get his gun rights back. Can still bow hunt.

Cops normally try to avoid serving protection orders at places of employment for obvious reasons. Lame if the cop did that here. Contact the law enforcement agency and see if they have a policy to avoid that. If the cop fucked that up, they should be punished.

I said it before and I will say it again, understand the terms of the restraining order and do not violate it. Prosecutors love violation of no contact orders because they are easy to prove (unlike assaults). A criminal charge will tank this guys change of getting split custody. Vindictive victims will often bait the retrained party into violating the order.
    Clearly the system is really effective at seeking Justice and all we need is a few more attorneys involved to iron out the kinks...

My attorney friends all say they love family law attorneys because it gives them someone to look down at. ;-)
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Attorneys aren't responsible for the misogynistic world in which we live, and the court system is just a result of that.

I am not a family law attorney (criminal) but ya, the role of most family law attorneys is to fuck the other side as much as possible. My attorney friend who went through the divorce did everything he could to avoid bringing attorneys in. I have a few friends here going through divorce and I tell them to avoid attorneys if possible. Of course it's tough when there is custody and a contentious division of assets. Most who file for divorce in this country don't have the money to hire an attorney and are forced to do the whole thing themselves whether they want to or not.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    I’m aroused

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Aren’t we all?

Honestly, it’s not just the money grubbing, it’s the complete disregard some of these attorneys have for the well being of their clients (and children) in the long term. My ex’s attorney did irreparable damage to our co-parenting relationship. I’ve done everything I can to be the bigger person and let shit go, but that she allowed that to happen will always be in the back of my mind. Some shit you just can’t take back.

Family law attorneys are generally a fucking joke. I worked in child support for five years and these assholes talk big about how great they are but can’t even fill out a state-mandated form correctly, plus they usually gave extremely incorrect advice on how people should handle their relationship with the state agency.

Plus they’re generally lazy. Never got orders turned into the court on time. Rarely followed up with their clients or the state when they fucked an order up that needed fixing.

If there’s any goodwill left in the relationship, I’d say the way to go is mediation and a dissolution over a divorce any day. Divorce means the lawyers get to fight each other and both of you get fucked.

This.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Honestly, it’s not just the money grubbing, it’s the complete disregard some of these attorneys have for the well being of their clients (and children) in the long term. I’ve done everything I can to be the bigger person and let shit go, but that she allowed that to happen will always be in the back of my mind. Some shit you just can’t take back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

It's only been a week. Already been hit on. Biggest titties I've ever seen. Not so sure about the face though I guess I could just bend her over

Tammy Wynette cannot be reached for help-Divorce advice

Just get one out of your system... or like 5. Goes a long way. Had a good holiday weekend on Tinder...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1622603268.411609.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	390.5 KB 
ID:	376217

Name:	Image1622604700.530821.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	325.9 KB 
ID:	376229

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Just get one out of your system... or like 5. Goes a long way. Had a good holiday weekend on Tinder...

Name:	Image1622603268.411609.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	390.5 KB 
ID:	376217
    Niiice

Is she missing an eye?
    Or what

From the nose down that’s super bang bang
    . . .

Teaser shot. Her eyes were as nice as the rest of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Is she missing an eye?
    Or what

From the nose down that’s super bang bang
    You should see her cock

Sent from my SM-G935P using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    You should see her cock

Sent from my SM-G935P using TGR Forums mobile app
    this is why I hang out around here comments like this

there are a lot of great women out there

I met one and it didn’t work out

I’m afraid I broke her heart
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    there are a lot of great women out there

I met one and it didn’t work out

I’m afraid I broke her heart
    As long as her cock isn't broken all is well.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Guess this goes here…

Did not click, but I love the title. Thanks for the laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Post pandemic there are a lot of lonely women out there. If you're normally scoring 6-7's on Tinder you can probably raise your standards 1-2 points for a while.

There's a saying in racing, "you want to do most of your passing on fresh tires."
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Guess this goes here…

Funny shit. Around the 14min mark the Russian joke got me good.

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    Best friend is about to get divorced. She wants it and he is having a hard time accepting. He's been kissing her ass for years while she treats him like shit and keeps pushing him away. His latest idea is to get divorced but keep living together for "the rest of their lives." From those who've been through it, this is a terrible idea, correct?

He texted today, "Ending the marriage bookends a pile of shit. Creates room for something far more."

His brain is just jello right now IMO. Do I try to be supportive or tell him to snap the fuck out of it and stop clinging to something that isn't going to work? FWIW, they've been going to marriage therapy for years, both together and individually, and their therapists think they should split. They have 2 kids, 5 and 3.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Thank goodness my buddy snapped out of the "were going to get divorced and live together afterward" idea. We gave him our advice that it's not all his fault during a bro mushroom therapy session a few months ago and have, from the consensus here, mostly let him figure the rest out on his own since. After what sounded like a disaster of a cross-country summer vacation to see their families he's moved on from the ass-kissing phase to anger and acceptance. Good timing because he got served on Friday. Now he's looking for apartments this weekend. I'm just happy for him in that his destiny will finally be in his own hands again.

Thanks again for the good advice. First time I've had someone so close to me go through this and hearing experienced outsider perspectives helped me help him.

Well shit. I'm about to go help my buddy move his stuff out of his home and into an apartment across town today. Things were looking like they were proceeding about as well as they could be considering the circumstances. Then BAM! She got him served with a restraining order the day before his scheduled move out. He says he didn't do anything to deserve it and I believe him. He thinks it's an attempt to fuck him out of his child custody wishes. He proposed a 2-2-5 and apparently she wasn't in favor.

How bad is this restraining going to fuck his life up? Any recommendations on how he can make it fuck his life up less?

Man I know divorce turns people into something they never expected, but I couldn’t imagine ever wanting to keep my spouse, ex or otherwise, from her kids unless I thought she was a danger to them. Using children as a chess piece is deplorable.

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    How bad is this restraining going to fuck his life up? Any recommendations on how he can make it fuck his life up less?
    The recommendation is to get a good lawyer who does only family law (do NOT get a general practitioner) and follow his/her advice.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy