Page 158 of 272 FirstFirst ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 6779
    Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    The point is that continually fucking his new tenant that now wants to enter an exclusive relationship with him that he does not want is a dumb choice for lots of reasons.
    What if he can't help it and chicks are drawn to him like a magnet to a refrigerator door? Who do we blame then, God or his DNA? Which gave him Adonis-like features and a strong pimp hand?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Tammy Wynette cannot be reached for help-Divorce advice

Exactly

Nature is not fair

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I’d argue that the landlord/tenant relationship gives HER power, not him.
    focus.

Our society is exhausting itself trying to make everyone equal. I have no time for these shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Especially if this is an illegal apartment in a R-1 zone.

Op just received his rent check with an itemized list of services rendered during the month and it turned out to be a bill for $750

could be the best 750 he ever spent. you always pay, one way or another. am i right fellas?

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Especially if this is an illegal apartment in a R-1 zone.
    is the r-1 zone no oral sex allowed between tenant and landlord?

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    i am sure in hind site that the deterioration of car wash etiquette will be what ended civilization
    Almost Golgafrincham
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Maybe legally, but not necessarily where consent is concerned.

yeah she didn't consent... this must be a generational thing

yeah she didn't consent... this must be a generational thing
    This isn't really the thread to dive into it, but consent isn't just a black and white thing like it's portrayed. Power dynamics play a huge role.

For example: a boss says "sleep with more or you are fired." if an employee says yes to that, it's not a consensual scenario even though the employee said yes.

Or maybe more applicable, a boss dates an employee, the employee wants to break it off but the boss says, "if you break up with me, I'll fire you."

that is not the case in this thread

second, I fucked a director at a place I used to work. I am a cube monkey. there were no "power" or consent issues.

The OP boned a chick that came on to him. She happens to rent an apartment from him. there is no issue except you fucking prudish idiots that think a hook up is some kind of abuse scenario.

hey dude - you may not know this - women actually like to fuck and know how to arrange who they want to have sex with

mind boggling, i know...

and as to the kracken, not every woman is a victim. she may be - what ever - i really don't care

that is not the case in this thread

second, I fucked a director at a place I used to work. I am a cube monkey. there were no "power" or consent issues.

The OP boned a chick that came on to him. She happens to rent an apartment from him. there is no issue except you fucking prudish idiots that think a hook up is some kind of abuse scenario.

hey dude - you may not know this - women actually like to fuck and know how to arrange who they want to have sex with
    I don't think anyone is saying that what happened wasn't consensual, just that there is a potential for it to go sideways fast.

fuck, how could I be so blind

my apologies

let the hand wringing and gnashing of teeth continue over two people who like each other that are having sex

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    But let's not let that prevent a tutorial on the patriarchy & its tendency to enhance power asymmetries inherent within tenant-landlord relationships.
    If you've been married for a long time and are now re-entering the dating/casual hookup world, I think understanding modern thinking around this would actually be pretty useful.

Come and see the violence inherent in the system!!

let me translate - pops you don't know shit because I am a wet behind the ears sanctimonious tool that grew up using internet devices

how us old fucks figured out sex and relationships is a miracle. really we haven't been fucking or making babies

let the hand wringing and gnashing of teeth continue over two people who like each other that are having sex
    Isn't this thread all about that? Just fast forwarded a little bit

I think all these issues can easily go away if at the end of the relationship he just lets her down softly and gives her a booklet of car wash vouchers.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    I don't think anyone is saying that what happened wasn't consensual, just that there is a potential for it to go sideways fast.
    of course there's potential for it to go sideways. But there are lots of ways it can go sideways. Almost all of which have nothing to do with consent. I mean, we're talking about someone renting a room, how many people will continue fucking someone they don't want to fuck because they've been threatened with eviction? What evidence do we have that TIA would even remotely suggest as much? And if it goes sideways, it seems far more likely to me that TIA would want MBG to leave and she won't. And if that happens, will you still be crying some bullshit about consent?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

This isn't really the thread to dive into it, but consent isn't just a black and white thing like it's portrayed. Power dynamics play a huge role.

For example: a boss says "sleep with more or you are fired." if an employee says yes to that,
    "
    Sleep with more what? Employees, bosses (higher ups) Or maybe a guy that is called just "more" as in she needs more of that...

Sideways in bed. Sideways on the sofa. Sideways in the tub. Sideways on the kitchen counter. Sideways on the floor. Sideways in the back seat. Sideways all over the place.

It's a night-to-night lease.

For example: a boss says "sleep with more or you are fired." if an employee says yes to that, it's not a consensual scenario even though the employee said yes.

Or maybe more applicable, a boss dates an employee, the employee wants to break it off but the boss says, "if you break up with me, I'll fire you."
    Bullshit. I get what you're saying, but you're just fucking off in that this represents modern thinking. It represents modern headlines, but the power dynamics are so much more subtle and they flow both ways. Modern *thinking* is very little about consent and very much about liability. If we were actually worried about power dynamics, we'd start to talk about classism and social strata in a real way. But we fucking aren't. We're just worried about getting sued and the shiny shit we can see. Boss/employee or landlord/tenant are just easy to visualize stand-ins for liaisons between classes. A landlord/tenant relationship between two adults of similar socioeconomic status don't represent the power dynamics that you think they do.

Thanks for the specious lecture, though.
    focus.