Page 207 of 272 FirstFirst ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,175 of 6779
    Last edited by J. Barron DeJong; 02-05-2022 at 12:26 PM.

Still think storm chasing and a Vegas adventure is the best medicine.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

there's no storms to chase so i guess vegas it is.

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Stupid, superficial, bimbos. Girls in Seattle are smart, outdoorsy, and attractive. The place is absolutely teeming with them. And despite Seattle being overrun with high-paid tech bros, the girls are desperate for normal people not employed in tech.
    Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Move to Seattle. I didn't meet shit for girls in the three years I lived in Salt Lake City. And before you blame me for that, my friends (who were all great catches) had the same problems. Normal guys move to Salt Lake City. It takes a special female to move there. It's like one giant ski town with a terrible ratio. Seattle is where all the highly educated single chicks move to who are too focused on their careers to date during their 20s and then get to their 30s with a stable, high paying job desperate for a man.
    If one wound up with you, they would have to be desperate, wouldn't they. I would question her being smart. Unless you're loaded and she married you for your money.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    but if i were to goes chick fishin
    id as fuck for sure leave you at home
    This was a great line. And accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    I knew there were a lot of dentists on here but I had no idea how many relationship experts we had hanging around.
    I believe they are both dentists and relationship experts - just ask them.

I find it sad that so many of you are shitting on tgapp's desire to try to rebuild his marriage. If it winds up not working, he's a big boy and able to make his own mistakes. He obviously feels that it's worth the time, effort, emotional input and risk. You may have decided your relationship/marriage wasn't worth that effort - and fine, that's your decision and you do you - but what does that say about your relationship and its value to you in the first place? And if you did try and it didn't work out, that's your experience but not everyone's; there are many out there with different experiences. People make mistakes (with the obvious exception of the dentists contributing to this SNAFU of a thread). Deciding to blow up an 8year+ relationship without even trying to rebuild it seems more the crazy option to me. Some support as to strategies to rebuild his marriage his marriage would be far more useful.

tgapp's relationship style, agreements, etc are his to make. You don't like them? Don't use them in your own life/relationships. Such archaic and toxic thinking and views - both towards different relationships and women - from so many here.

Those of you claiming it was all hookers and blow with endless ladies after your relationships imploded are either lying, omitting the struggles and lows that accompanied those highs, or both.

tgapp - you do you, man. Best of luck whichever way it works out with the relationship.
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1644009931.227406.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	108.6 KB 
ID:	404427

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by shafty85 View Post
    If one wound up with you, they would have to be desperate, wouldn't they. I would question her being smart. Unless you're loaded and she married you for your money.

I find it sad that so many of you are shitting on tgapp's desire to try to rebuild his marriage. If it winds up not working, he's a big boy and able to make his own mistakes. He obviously feels that it's worth the time, effort, emotional input and risk. You may have decided your relationship/marriage wasn't worth that effort - and fine, that's your decision and you do you - but what does that say about your relationship and its value to you in the first place? And if you did try and it didn't work out, that's your experience but not everyone's; there are many out there with different experiences. People make mistakes (with the obvious exception of the dentists contributing to this SNAFU of a thread). Deciding to blow up an 8year+ relationship without even trying to rebuild it seems more the crazy option to me. Some support as to strategies to rebuild his marriage his marriage would be far more useful.

tgapp's relationship style, agreements, etc are his to make. You don't like them? Don't use them in your own life/relationships. Such archaic and toxic thinking and views - both towards different relationships and women - from so many here.

Those of you claiming it was all hookers and blow with endless ladies after your relationships imploded are either lying, omitting the struggles and lows that accompanied those highs, or both.

tgapp - you do you, man. Best of luck whichever way it works out with the relationship.
    #virtuesignaling
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    thread needs sum

"When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    #virtuesignaling
    I thought he made good points.

You guys sure are douchbags.

Hang in there tgapp.

Good luck tgapp. Lots of highs and lows coming your way as you work things out no matter which way they go. Enjoy the highs and remember them when shit gets dark. It will always come around if you want it to.

I thought most were trying to be helpful. A couple of judgemental posts, but on the whole it appeared people were trying to help. Most also stressed the horrible lows that would be coming his way. The lows, the ladies, more lows and the healing are all part of the process. You are right, TGapp has to make his own choices, all we can do is share our own experiences and let him decide the weight, if any, they merit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

^^^ or we can keep it to ourselves as he requested unless he asks otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

I don’t want to be out. Don’t want the beer in front of me.
    All I want is to be settled in at home, but home is now a place of crying and discussions about dismantling everything, discussions that make my eyes blurry and my neck hurt and my guts ache and spasm like I want to puke blood. So here I am.

Name:	F3257EAC-3940-419A-A07F-ADFCB627081C.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	463.0 KB 
ID:	404690

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    You haz my number
    Anytime you need to call
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    All I want is to be settled in at home, but home is now a place of crying and discussions about dismantling everything, discussions that make my eyes blurry and my neck hurt and my guts ache and spasm like I want to puke blood. So here I am.

Ahh shit, that sucks.
    Good luck with it all, for whatever that’s worth.

this

finish it and go back home is my advice
    Nothing good coming from beer and emotions
    If it’s worth working on go do it

I’m sorry, J. I truly think there’s something better for you on the other side of this, whatever that may be. You know where I am.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    There's much more to this story that I'm not sharing out of respect for her (and my) privacy. Suffice it to say, there was no infidelity but she is leaving me for another guy that she met about a month ago.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Just stumbled into this thread.

Vibes man. Hang in there. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Wherever that tunnel might go.

Edited after reading the entire thread.
    Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by skinipenem; 02-06-2022 at 06:58 PM.
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

That's a fine descriptive piece of writing right there. So spot on. Keep a clear head if you can. Reach out if you'd like an ear. I'm so very sorry for your suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

tgapp, I have been thinking about you buddy. I know this was a big weekend for you and I hope the presentations had a positive impact for the 2 of you. This was a very hard process for Mrs L2S and I, but we hung in there through the follow up presentations and after a year or so, our lives were on the same track together again. Much love to you both.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    tgapp, I have been thinking about you buddy. I know this was a big weekend for you and I hope the presentations had a positive impact for the 2 of you. This was a very hard process for Mrs L2S and I, but we hung in there through the follow up presentations and after a year or so, our lives were on the same track together again. Much love to you both.
    thanks buddy.

and, thank all of you. so much.

I've been absent here but still reading every comment.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    but we hung in there through the follow up presentations and after a year or so, our lives were on the same track together again. Much love to you both.
    that's great to read. almost 35 years in and, I mean. Your 40-ish. got 5 total mouths to feed. One W-2. School and sports. Mortgage/job/boss/trying to save. a ski day once in a while. man. that was fuckin hard.

Good to get to the north side of that.
    "Can't you see..."

Shit Yeti, hoping for peace and progress at home.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Shit, Tgapp. No sage advice about any of this but Vibes for you man. Youve been super helpful and willing to answer questions and offer advice in the coffee thread and it’s been greatly appreciated.

Don’t worry about what others think. If this is the place and the way you need to access help then by all means do it and a big fuck off to those that can’t appreciate your situation and show some sympathy. Everyone has been there in one way or another and it’s not easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk