Page 192 of 272 FirstFirst ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... LastLast
Results 4,776 to 4,800 of 6779
    TBS, I am really sorry to hear all that. Wasn't going to donate until I got to the painful part. I tried to throw some cash but gofundme kept telling me there was an error and I needed to recheck my info. But my info is correct so I am at a loss and will try again later.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

HFS.

Donated
    Good luck TBS

Donated as well, that was painful to read and I hope you get a good resolution.
    Live Free or Die

Goddamn. That sucks. Got some Venmo black ops funds I’ll kick in. Can’t imagine being a parent in that situation and objectively having to side agains your child. That’s rough.

That totally sucks.

My bud had to spend $130k, to have himself surveilled, to refute false allegations.

The judge was pissed when the truth came out and he ended up with sole custody.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    That totally sucks.

My bud had to spend $130k, to have himself surveilled, to refute false allegations.

The judge was pissed when the truth came out and he ended up with sole custody.
    Fuck.

Yah TBS that's one hell of a shitty situation. Vibes, I hope it works out so you can see your granddaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Yah TBS that's one hell of a shitty situation. Vibes, I hope it works out so you can see your granddaughter.
    Vibes TBS, to add though his daughter too. Gotta be rough almost like losing 3 kids. Sorry you gotta deal with this, especially with added covid stress.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Thanks all. It has been rough, especially on Ms TBS, but our focus has to be on granddaughter's well being. And we think she should have her daddy in her life. There's a whole family of cousins, aunts and uncles who would be good in her life as well.

Buster, got a text this PM from SIL - "someone named Chester Tartsnatcher just donated. Do you know who that is?"
    Thanks Mang!

Thanks again all.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    But she knew that she could make his life a living hell if she got a restraining order - and she did. He had to go thru a batterers class (which the “therapist” said straight out “you shouldn’t be here”) which cost him a bunch in addition to the legal fees he’s incurred.

It’s amazing how easy it is for a woman to get a restraining order. I understand why but there is no reasonable course for a man to push back when it’s bullshit
    I have represented hundreds of clients who have completed batterers class for domestic violence criminal offenses. I am actually shocked a therapist would say something like that. The truth is, no one but your daughter and son in law know exactly what happened. And most therapist in those classes are programed to believe the victim over the accused. For every person wrongfully accused, there are ten that get away with abuse. For the the wrongfully accused, the most important thing is to understand why the system is the way it is and suck it up and jump through the hoops that the court requires (nothing pisses a judge off more than someone who refuses to admit they did something wrong, and in this case, sounds like the judge already thinks he did something wrong). A restraining order is not a criminal conviction. Just don't violate the terms of the order. If there is no accusation of violence against the kid, I don't see why he shouldn't be granted at least partial custody. There is a presumption of keeping kids in contact with their biological parents. And this is true regardless of whether he has representation or not. Also, nothing is permanent. The parenting plan can always be modified as circumstances change.

Goddamn TBD that was a tough read.

Hope all works out okay. Donated and sending vibes your and your family's way.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Buster, got a text this PM from SIL - "someone named Chester Tartsnatcher just donated. Do you know who that is?"
    Thanks Mang!

Thanks again all.
    I disavow all associations with Clea Nunderware, Anna Phalaktic, Jenny Tull, Lou Stewells, or Bill Meleighter.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    I have represented hundreds of clients who have completed batterers class for domestic violence criminal offenses. I am actually shocked a therapist would say something like that. The truth is, no one but your daughter and son in law know exactly what happened. And most therapist in those classes are programed to believe the victim over the accused. For every person wrongfully accused, there are ten that get away with abuse. For the the wrongfully accused, the most important thing is to understand why the system is the way it is and suck it up and jump through the hoops that the court requires (nothing pisses a judge off more than someone who refuses to admit they did something wrong, and in this case, sounds like the judge already thinks he did something wrong). A restraining order is not a criminal conviction. Just don't violate the terms of the order. If there is no accusation of violence against the kid, I don't see why he shouldn't be granted at least partial custody. There is a presumption of keeping kids in contact with their biological parents. And this is true regardless of whether he has representation or not. Also, nothing is permanent. The parenting plan can always be modified as circumstances change.
    You think he just told that whole story about his daughter without weighing both sides?
    Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    condolences tbs. contribution forthcoming
    Yup, that sucks TBS. Sorry you and the misses are in that boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Holy shit, that's awful TBS. Props to you and your wife for siding with who you believe is the rightful party even if it means going against family. That has to be tough.

And it's ridiculous how easily they hand out restraining orders these days.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Altasnob, I hear you.
    There’s a lot I didn’t include
    Without going into too much additional detail…
    -they lived with us for eight months of the two years they were together. During that time he treated her exceptionally well, she treated him like shit
    -she has a history of lying to get people she’s mad at in significant trouble.

I have zero tolerance for men treating women poorly. And I understand why the law will side with the accuser given the potential consequences.

But, the “just suck it up and jump through the hoops” mindset really minimizes the impact on a man’s life. In his case he lost the right to go hunting because he can no longer possess firearms - all of his guns are locked up in his Bishop’s gun safe until this is resolved. Not to mention the time and cost (like $2000) and the loss of reputation when the restraining order got served at his place of work.

All on the say so of someone known to have a loose relationship with fact.

I feel awful about airing all this dirty family laundry. It’s been especially painful because this is our only surviving child - as some of you know our other kid died of cancer when she was 10.

But at some point you have to do what’s right for the most vulnerable and let the chips fall. This has made me understand how parents must feel when they turn in kids who commit crimes.

That is just brutal. Is it possible that you'll have to testify against her in a custody hearing? I can't even imagine.

Tammy Wynette cannot be reached for help-Divorce advice

So I had a terrible divorce along time ago, similar to TBS story, my ex’s attorney was a piece of shit. Yrs later I ran into him in a dark alley and told him that. Anyway now he’s on the outs with his wife and she’s started to work at my gym.

Should I make a move? Or is that too twisted?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Der Poopenhausen at a minimum

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

^^ Revenge fuck, go for it! Some of these family law attorneys are the scum of the scum and I don't know how they sleep at night.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    For the the wrongfully accused, the most important thing is to understand why the system is the way it is and suck it up and jump through the hoops that the court requires
    Yeah totally, it's so simple, just jump through those hoops and suck it up! Thanks for this valuable perspective. I think we can can apply it to lots of other things, too, such as:

-Child Birth
    -Storming Omaha Beach
    -Being Trapped in a Coal Mine
    -Kidney Stones
    -A stint in the gulag

Tammy Wynette cannot be reached for help-Divorce advice

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    ^^ Revenge fuck, go for it! Some of these family law attorneys are the scum of the scum and I don't know how they sleep at night.
    You should have seen the guy the night I ran into him. Slick suit etc. I told him he was a piece of shit and was going to get what’s going to him. He asked if that was a threat as he skipped off, I told no, it was a fact. All under a street light. It was so funny I couldn’t miss the opportunity.

His wife is hot. I’ll report back.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    His wife is hot. I’ll report back.
    please do.
    swing your fucking sword.

Pics or it didn't happen.