Page 128 of 272 FirstFirst ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 6779

Tammy Wynette cannot be reached for help-Divorce advice

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    So like sex only 25 times a year?
    No complaints in that category.

I always believe in kids first. So with all the sports and activities that the way it was. Problem is, my kids are almost 15, don’t need me as much, dog kicked the bucket in November, so looking for more I guess.

I’ve learnt that dating in your 40’s is some weird shit. Single mothers has little to give, but still want to have fun.

I guess a was a man whore for 3 yrs.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    No complaints in that category.

I always believe in kids first. So with all the sports and activities that the way it was. Problem is, my kids are almost 15, don’t need me as much, dog kicked the bucket in November, so looking for more I guess.

I’ve learnt that dating in your 40’s is some weird shit. Single mothers has little to give, but still want to have fun.

I guess a was a man whore for 3 yrs.

Couple first. Always have to put the relationship first. The foundation of the family and will reach your kids properly relationship skills for their future. The bedrock of their attachment style and how they treat and what they expect from their lovers..

Not when you’re dating. There’s a transition that happens when you move into marriage or long-term committed. But what he describes does not trump kids.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by delco714 View Post
    Couple first. Always have to put the relationship first. The foundation of the family and will reach your kids properly relationship skills for their future. The bedrock of their attachment style and how they treat and what they expect from their lovers..
    Spoken like a single guy with no kids.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Hmmm, still early for my brain, but looking back, the kids were the over whelming first responsibility each day and it took real commitment to make "Just Us" time. Dating a single mom is tough as it is pretty much an accepted condition from her that you will also put her kids needs first to advance the relationship.
    Conte, I would run and look for a nice girl that is kid free.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

You're an arrogant idiot . You couldn't even take a step back and try to actually understand my statement

You're an arrogant idiot . You couldn't even take a step back and try to actually understand my statement
    Oh I understood it, even agreed with part of it, but if you think single parents are supposed to put their relationship with their lover first, you're extremely naive. Even if I'm an arrogant idiot. Tool.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Any good wizard worth his Phoenix feathers knows to ship the kids off to Hogwarts so you can play “which wand?” with the milf on the regular.
    focus.

Oh I understood it, even agreed with part of it, but if you think single parents are supposed to put their relationship with their lover first, you're extremely naive. Even if I'm an arrogant idiot. Tool.
    Yes. Single parenting is its own situation.
    My sentiment was not particularly intended for that demographic

Cono, what are your actual feelings for her? And hers for you? Let's start there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

No personal experience in the dating scene around the 40 mark, but from what I see from a few friends both male and female, it's a bit like the land of the misfit toys. I think if the big D happened to me in my 40's, I'd just date chicks for the next 20 years, then wait to get married in my 60's. By then kids are grown up and your chances of finding a nice widow go up.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Any good wizard worth his Phoenix feathers knows to ship the kids off to Hogwarts so you can play “which wand?” with the milf on the regular.
    you know what was really funny. Last week when I was on call I had a hospital consult. If you're not familiar with what I do part of it includes Renal oncology surgery. I had a 42 year old who had stage 4 renal cancer and I had to go tell him that he was inoperable and that he was probably going to die within a year. I got to say that in front of his wife luckily his kids weren't in the room. And the best part is I didn't have a magic trick or even the spell that could change his prognosis.

now I don't know if this old schtick is still funny to you or if you're just trying to make friends by bullying and being part of the crowd but I really don't see where you're getting the humor anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    What’s the consensus in here on getting back together with an ex?
    My brother remarried his first ex wife
    40 years later. It’s odd.

Tammy Wynette cannot be reached for help-Divorce advice

you know what was really funny. Last week when I was on call I had a hospital consult. If you're not familiar with what I do part of it includes Renal oncology surgery. I had a 42 year old who had stage 4 renal cancer and I had to go tell him that he was inoperable and that he was probably going to die within a year. I got to say that in front of his wife luckily his kids weren't in the room. And the best part is I didn't have a magic trick or even the spell that could change his prognosis.

now I don't know if this old schtick is still funny to you or if you're just trying to make friends by bullying and being part of the crowd but I really don't see where you're getting the humor anymore
    Oh fuck off you fucking toolbox. It’s cool you’re a doctor, but nobody bows to you over it.

I find it hilarious. What the fuck does your sad cancer story have to do with your wizardry? That you aren’t actually a wizard? No shit.
    focus.

Oh fuck off you fucking toolbox. It’s cool you’re a doctor, but nobody bows to you over it.

I find it hilarious. What the fuck does your sad cancer story have to do with your wizardry?
    Bc some people need outlets to decompress. Retaining some childhood like enthusiasm balances me, so does exercise and meditation.
    Harry Potter was a bit part of my early years. Just not sure why my enjoyment of Harry Potter is apparently the most important thing on this forum

It's the Harry Potter tattoo, Jaguar sticker and personalized license plate, and shirtless selfies in MC Hammer pants that all add up to our collective amusement.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    It's the Harry Potter tattoo, Jaguar sticker and personalized license plate, and shirtless selfies in MC Hammer pants that all add up to our collective amusement.

one of my good buddies growing up reconnected with his high school girlfriend maybe 10 plus years later
    of course there is a lot more to the story than that
    they have one kid together and are probably the most depressed somewhat miserable people I know
    it's kind of sad

I don't get the reconnecting with the ex thing, it was over for a reason, so why try to make it work
    on the other hand one of my ex's, I have a fantasy about getting back together, but it's just a fantasy, the reality is I do't need to watch her do bumps while sitting at the bar then seeing her face down on the floor a couple hours later, other than that.......

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    I don't get the reconnecting with the ex thing, it was over for a reason, so why try to make it work
    I mostly agree, but I think some reasons are temporary things. People don’t really change, my ex is a good example of that, but situations do.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Yeahhhhh and I get that originally

But the continuity of bringing it up in the matter of which it has has transcended typical men being men razzing to a more nefarious bullying scenario. I'm a pretty mindful and even keel person and absolutely can take a joke. I get a little irritated when the joviality declines and it seems more like an attack by those who have nothing better to do and perhaps are projecting some issues within themselves.

You can argue all you want, but it is what it is.

But the continuity of bringing it up in the matter of which it has has transcended typical men being men razzing to a more nefarious bullying scenario. I'm a pretty mindful and even keel person and absolutely can take a joke. I get a little irritated when the joviality declines and it seems more like an attack by those who have nothing better to do and perhaps are projecting some issues within themselves.

When these feelings creep in, just search for any AKPM or Max Gosey thread and pour yourself a solid drink.

Men being men? You apparently don’t have friends. This is something that would live FOREVER in any of my friend groups, whether the offender or the “razzer” was a man or a woman. Bonus points for jumping contexts or throwing it in out of left field. If the offender is being a dick (as you were being) it’s a motherfucking given that such a card would be played.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    When these feelings creep in, just search for any AKPM or Max Gosey thread and pour yourself a solid drink.
    I have a significant family hx of alcoholism. I don't really drink very much nor very often. Never have.

Men being men? You apparently don’t have friends. This is something that would live FOREVER in any of my friend groups, whether the offender or the “razzer” was a man or a woman. Bonus points for jumping contexts or throwing it in out of left field. If the offender is being a dick (as you were being) it’s a motherfucking given that such a card would be played.
    Wow. You're an angry elf aren't you. Whew. Where does all that rage come from? Everything ok at home?

Wow. You're an angry elf aren't you. Whew. Where does all that rage come from? Everything ok at home?
    Who’s mad? Get your wizarding butthurt out of the relationship butthurt thread.
    focus.