Page 133 of 272 FirstFirst ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 6779
    ^ yeah, but I bet the sex is better.
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Someone get an XKE in a settlement?

I'll bet a few XKE's have caused divorces. The amount of time to synch the triple carb setup could lead to missed birthdays and anniversaries and "you spend more time with that car than with me" complaints.
    Flashback! Just remembered watching my next door neighbor work on triple carbs.
    I didn't appreciate how much work was involved.
    He wasn't married.

Kind long overdue for an update.

I see PNG (promising new girl) every couple weeks when we're in the same place. We went out to dinner and went skiing for my birthday which was a 12 inch pow day. She's a way better skier than I am- she grew up in a mountain town and shreds. We spent all day chasing rope drops and had a great time. We're doing another international weekend getaway next week then I'll see her a week later when we're Vegas at the same time for different conferences.

Another recent development- I crashed with two of my best friends (a couple) over Christmas. They joked about wishing that their best friend from college (attractive mountain biker, skier, trail marathon girl who lives near me- we'll call her MBG or Mountain Bike Girl) would break up with her fiancee so that they could set us up.

Got a text today from the female half of that couple. MBG (who I've skied with and biked with a few times) called things off with her fiancee and asked them if they thought I'd let her rent a room in my house for a couple months. She'd come with a dog and would be down to watch my dog while I travel for work.

Got a text from MBG an hour ago. Going to talk to her about moving in later this afternoon. My life is turning into a sitcom...

Der Poopenhausen.

That is all.
    Decisions Decisions

I am going to say this from experience. DO NOT sleep with a roommate, even if she is hot and shit.

If PNG ends up going nowhere, wait until after she moves out of your house before you begin humping MBG. That's drama you don't need in your life.
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

Slackers. PNG + MBG + 9876.

Still no progress on my situation. Decided there is no urgent need to get lawyered up and maybe I can avoid lawyers all together. Still ski season so I have had no trouble keeping my self busy. Work has been busy so pretty much stay slammed here and then ski alone or with my buddies every off day. I know that I'm just avoiding things. Unfortunately I'm going to have to put in some work to make a plan and go ahead with the process. I'm going to probably have to spend some of my PTO on this project too. My hope is she will agree to put up our house for sale so we can split that asset cleanly. If we do there should be enough money we could both afford a nice down payment on our own places. Neither of us has cash to buy the other out really so in my mind right now that's the best financial solution. Hopefully she will agree to just take $X more from the sale to get herself started instead of an alimony. I doubt there is any way that anyone can show the house while she is living there (probably wouldn't agree to it and she is so all over the place and disorganized it probably wouldn't go well if she did agree to it) so I'm going to need to convince her to move and rent her a place or something until we make the sale. I love her and always will but more like a dysfunctional family member. She probably feels the same IDK but she's totally willing to call me names and tell me she hates me all the time etc. I can only tune her out so much and I still am sleeping on my half of our bed (haven't tried to share blankets in I don't know how long tho I basically set up my own single person camping roll on my side of the bed and ask her to stay on her side)
    Still going to continue the holding pattern for a while but I know the good real estate season will be here soon and I've got a hudge mess so yeah. Thanks for listening.

This.

Quote Originally Posted by Caucasian Asian View Post
    I am going to say this from experience. DO NOT sleep with a roommate, even if she is hot and shit.

If PNG ends up going nowhere, wait until after she moves out of your house before you begin humping MBG. That's drama you don't need in your life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by JensGardener View Post
    My hope is she will agree to put up our house for sale so we can split that asset cleanly. If we do there should be enough money we could both afford a nice down payment on our own places. Neither of us has cash to buy the other out really so in my mind right now that's the best financial solution. Hopefully she will agree to just take $X more from the sale to get herself started instead of an alimony. I doubt there is any way that anyone can show the house while she is living there (probably wouldn't agree to it and she is so all over the place and disorganized it probably wouldn't go well if she did agree to it) so I'm going to need to convince her to move and rent her a place or something until we make the sale. Thanks for listening.
    You do know that one of you could refinance, get cash out and buy the other out for their portion of the equity, assuming you make enough to qualify for said new loan. Common rule of thumb for lenders is allowing a max DTI of 45%. Example: new piti = $2,000 + monthly minimum payments on credit report (say $500) = $2,500. Divide by .45 = $5,555 per month gross income needed to qualify. PM me with questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Caucasian Asian View Post
    That's drama you don't need in your life.
    We OTOH enjoy drama, so, if you choose this route, remember the collective readers who urged sensibility but still enjoy a spicy TR (the alias will come in handy, no doubt)

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    We OTOH enjoy drama, so, if you choose this route, remember the collective readers who urged sensibility but still enjoy a spicy TR (the alias will come in handy, no doubt)
    Yeah and pics of MBG obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by throwitaway9876 View Post

I see PNG (promising new girl) every couple weeks when we're in the same place. We went out to dinner and went skiing for my birthday which was a 12 inch pow day. She's a way better skier than I am- she grew up in a mountain town and shreds. We spent all day chasing rope drops and had a great time. We're doing another international weekend getaway next week then I'll see her a week later when we're Vegas at the same time for different conferences.

Another recent development- I crashed with two of my best friends (a couple) over Christmas. They joked about wishing that their best friend from college (attractive mountain biker, skier, trail marathon girl who lives near me- we'll call her MBG or Mountain Bike Girl) would break up with her fiancee so that they could set us up.

Got a text today from the female half of that couple. MBG (who I've skied with and biked with a few times) called things off with her fiancee and asked them if they thought I'd let her rent a room in my house for a couple months. She'd come with a dog and would be down to watch my dog while I travel for work.

Got a text from MBG an hour ago. Going to talk to her about moving in later this afternoon. My life is turning into a sitcom...
    Just consider MBG as the best wingman you could ever hope for..... Have a party and check out the talent that MBG surrounds herself in her social circle and let the feeding frenzy begin.

I'd just walk around the house with a towel on all day and see if it leads to anything.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    You do know that one of you could refinance, get cash out and buy the other out for their portion of the equity, assuming you make enough to qualify for said new loan. Common rule of thumb for lenders is allowing a max DTI of 45%. Example: new piti = $2,000 + monthly minimum payments on credit report (say $500) = $2,500. Divide by .45 = $5,555 per month gross income needed to qualify. PM me with questions.
    Thanks. Good to consider all of my options. I could probably afford to buy the place but don't know that I want to. Also a chance she will just throw a fit and say she is not moving shit. Oh well I'm going to stay positive and make the best of it however it pans out.

You better keep us posted..

If anyone gives a shit, I got engaged and in contract with my dream home.
    I sold the Jag.

Quote Originally Posted by delco714 View Post

If anyone gives a shit, I got engaged and in contract with my dream home.
    I sold the Jag.
    Nobody gives a shit.

Did you throw in the Harry Potter decal?

How's the parking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Nobody gives a shit.

Did you throw in the Harry Potter decal?

How's the parking?
    Yup the decal is gone

4 Bay garage

Quote Originally Posted by delco714 View Post
    Yup the decal is gone
    Tattoo removal next?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Tattoo removal next?
    Totally, you miserable fuck

That Delco, he's alright.

those kind of girls are a dime a dozen

the real answer or question is did you click

whats holding this CF togetehr?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Got a text from MBG an hour ago. Going to talk to her about moving in later this afternoon. My life is turning into a soap opera...
    FIFY- but it is your life so go for every angle you can, just not sure how this new development will work out if you pursue MBG for more than just a "room mate" and PNG is still promising also...

I am fairly certain PNG is not going to like the fact you have a new roommate with MBG. So have fun with that