Page 130 of 272 FirstFirst ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 6779
    Sounds like you've got your attendings under your spell.
    In with the 9.

shh, Quidditch is coming on.

There is no way I'm taking a nurse's word that I have a year to live.
    Live Free or Die

If you get turned into a frog we'll know why.

Quote Originally Posted by delco714 View Post
    And yes I introduce and correct patients constantly.
    Except when you’re throwing charms at an instagram babe or dueling a bunch of Draco Malloys on TGR.

Amirite?
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    There is no way I'm taking a nurse's word that I have a year to live.
    Who said you had to

Couple first. Always have to put the relationship first. The foundation of the family and will reach your kids properly relationship skills for their future. The bedrock of their attachment style and how they treat and what they expect from their lovers..
    Stay in your lane bro.

As a single, childless wizard, advice on how to parent children is out of your jurisdiction.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Stay in your lane bro.

As a single, childless wizard, advice on how to parent children is out of your jurisdiction.
    Oh no you didn't! Watch out, he'll call you an arrogant idiot. And then backtrack about what he actually meant.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Had no clue a PA would have to hand down such devestating news.
    Maybe he lightens it up a little by doing so in HP costume?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

We are gonna need to see pics of Cono's sidestash.

Harry Potter and the nefarious bullying scenario.
    I think we just came up with a good name for a HP sequel.
    (Delco, you must see the humor in all this, just embrace it. You seem like a good guy but the photo of the HP sticker on the Jag, I mean c'mon. And props to you for having a Jag, btw. If you were bobby shitstain, you'd be posting about your jag every day or two.)

Quote Originally Posted by tbssux View Post
    (Delco, you must see the humor in all this, just embrace it. You seem like a good guy but the photo of the HP sticker on the Jag, I mean c'mon. And props to you for having a Jag, btw. If you were bobby shitstain, you'd be posting about your jag every day or two.)

Don't we have a thread already dedicated to you stalking used car dealers?
    In with the 9.

Stay in your lane bro.

Nope. As a son,a brother, cousin, nephew, second cousin, friend, citizen of Earth, generally observant individual, study-er of psychology, and avid reader, I have my own viable perspective on raising children. The "you need to be a parent before you talk" thing is overused and a fallacy. Maybe even stated by those who could use a few lessons on childrearing. You think all parents are even fit to be such? Cmon

Quote Originally Posted by berko View Post
    Don't we have a thread already dedicated to you stalking used car dealers?
    See.. my point exactly. You're funny.

Quote Originally Posted by tbssux View Post
    I see some humor yeah. I drive a 100k jaguar. It has a sticker on it.

I also like Batman. I have a Batman tattoo. Have at it

Nope. As a son,a brother, cousin, nephew, second cousin, friend, citizen of Earth, generally observant individual, study-er of psychology, and avid reader, I have my own viable perspective on raising children. The "you need to be a parent before you talk" thing is overused and a fallacy. Maybe even stated by those who could use a few lessons on childrearing. You think all parents are even fit to be such? Cmon
    None of that means jack shit.

None of that means jack shit.
    Go easy, they don't know what they don't know.
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

In with the 9.

Wow, what a major thread cunt up. Participant trophies for all the poo throwers.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by berko View Post
    Comon man - it can't be easy being Belushi's illegitimate son.

Once this narrative changes, I'll write about my week of being lit up by a friend with benefits that told me she is in love with me and wants to be exclusive... which I've discussed with her over and over and the answer is no, I'm in no rush for that. Now I'm barred from contacting her, friendship seemingly over but the uncomfortable scenario of close proximity and intermingled friends and work. Sucks hurting people, it was my goal from the outset not to.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    This is not a safe space for millennials.
    QFT, and what you call sig worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    shh, Quidditch is coming on.
    I’ll be goddamned if I’m going to read any Harry Potter, ever, but it kind of bugs me when I don’t get shit like this.

I see some humor yeah. I drive a 100k jaguar. It has a sticker on it.

I also like Batman. I have a Batman tattoo. Have at it
    Is it a West or a Clooney tramp stamp?

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

I had a very enlightened person - a relationship coach - tell me something that changed the way I think about 'hurting people'. I was explaining a relationship I was in that sounded similar to cooker's, though she was more than a FWB.

A woman I was dating wanted to be exclusive. I'd been clear from the outset that wasn't in my game plan, but I was fully invested in being all there when we hung out. I didn't want to hurt her and didn't know what to do. The coach asked me if other people's feelings were my fault. I said, 'of course they are, if they get hurt because of some position I took'.

She gave me a long, inquisitive look then pointed out that I had been clear, honest and intentional about my needs and desires. As such, the woman's feelings were not my fault at all. The were her feelings and not caused by me. It makes a lot of sense and I have since started working on not being responsible for others' feelings.

Of course, clear communication, honesty, intention and authenticity in your own behavior completely underlie thinking about it this way. If you're being disingenuous to get laid or something like that then yeah, you can hurt someone. But if you are genuinely showing up what your friend is feeling is not something you caused.

Give yourself a break. I have no doubt it's sad to be where you are, but her feelings are not your fault if you were honest with her. She has made a choice to stop seeing you and end the friendship because your needs don't align. That's her choice, if she's angry at you that's her choice too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    Once this narrative changes, I'll write about my week of being lit up by a friend with benefits that told me she is in love with me and wants to be exclusive... which I've discussed with her over and over and the answer is no, I'm in no rush for that. Now I'm barred from contacting her, friendship seemingly over but the uncomfortable scenario of close proximity and intermingled friends and work. Sucks hurting people, it was my goal from the outset not to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Tammy Wynette cannot be reached for help-Divorce advice

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    I had a very enlightened person - a relationship coach - tell me something that changed the way I think about 'hurting people'. I was explaining a relationship I was in that sounded similar to cooker's, though she was more than a FWB.

A woman I was dating wanted to be exclusive. I'd been clear from the outset that wasn't in my game plan, but I was fully invested in being all there when we hung out. I didn't want to hurt her and didn't know what to do. The coach asked me if other people's feelings were my fault. I said, 'of course they are, if they get hurt because of some position I took'.

She gave me a long, inquisitive look then pointed out that I had been clear, honest and intentional about my needs and desires. As such, the woman's feelings were not my fault at all. The were her feelings and not caused by me. It makes a lot of sense and I have since started working on not being responsible for others' feelings.

Of course, clear communication, honesty, intention and authenticity in your own behavior completely underlie thinking about it this way. If you're being disingenuous to get laid or something like that then yeah, you can hurt someone. But if you are genuinely showing up what your friend is feeling is not something you caused.

Give yourself a break. I have no doubt it's sad to be where you are, but her feelings are not your fault if you were honest with her. She has made a choice to stop seeing you and end the friendship because your needs don't align. That's her choice, if she's angry at you that's her choice too.
    Fuck man, you nailed it. She said to me that I treated her like we were “together”. Of course I treated her well, she’s an awesome person and I’m not an asshole. But, I was honest from the start, I feel really shitty that I may have lost a friend, hopefully we (she) can work past it.
    Divorce is a weird place, takes a lot of figuring out how to navigate...

Thanks Offpiste, I feel like I should buy you a beer next time I head south for cheap gas and milk!