Page 129 of 272 FirstFirst ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 6779
    aren't most women looking for a sensitive man?

Quote Originally Posted by delco714 View Post
    Yes. Single parenting is its own situation.
    My sentiment was not particularly intended for that demographic
    Yet when sharing your sentiment, you quoted Cono, who was describing himself as a single parent, dating another single parent. And then called me an arrogant idiot for, you know, having the gall to think you were commenting on his situation.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

have any of you watched that tv show? "Single Parents" it's pretty funny
    I only date women with kids, not interested in going any further
    children put a cramp in my lifestyle

nice trolling thread jack!
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

They make a PA tell the patient he has inoperable terminal cancer? Where the fuck was the doctor?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    They make a PA tell the patient he has inoperable terminal cancer? Where the fuck was the doctor?
    He’s not a doctor? What the fuck?
    focus.

When you have such a light trigger pull toward each others posts on the internet, can you see how it could lead to relationship problems in real life too?

Don't let little things bother you.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

I could be mistaken but I believe he is a PA.

I could be mistaken but I believe he is a PA.
    Well, that’s fucked up on a couple levels. Particularly because it’s taken over this thread.
    focus.

For what its worth, Ive worked with many midlevel providers (PAs, NPs, CNAs, CNMWs) who are excellent at what they do, and as capable or more than many MDs or DOs.

None of them introduced themselves as doctors, mind you, but hey.
    In with the 9.

Quote Originally Posted by berko View Post
    For what its worth, Ive worked with many midlevel providers (PAs, NPs, CNAs, CNMWs) who are excellent at what they do, and as capable or more than many MDs or DOs.

None of them introduced themselves as doctors, mind you, but hey.
    I always thought they did, just like this, I am now disappointed:

Where the fuck was the doctor?
    It was a powder day.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

I'm not dogging PA's at all, it's just that people seemed to think guy is an MD and I believe he's not. FWIW.

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    Cono, what are your actual feelings for her? And hers for you? Let's start there.
    10/10. Chick is an angel and looks like Giselle.

I’ve got a good business here in STL now and am trying to give up the idea of moving to a cabin at 10,000 feet or sitting in the beach in Maui smoking blunts and growing dreads.

Family has eluded me my entire life, I’d like to have it for real, but at 47 I’m starting to think the whole midweek pass and old man on first chair at small resort club might be all I’ll have. Which ain’t bad.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I'm not dogging PA's at all, it's just that people seemed to think guy is an MD and I believe he's not. FWIW.
    Absolutely.

Coming from a family of doctors and nurses, I have respect for all the variations. Rarely meet a PA or nurse or non-MD/DO, though, where you would say “it’s cool you’re a doctor” and they wouldn’t immediately say “actually, I’m a PA”.... but that’s just me.
    focus.

I just wanted Delco to feel better about himself.
    In with the 9.

Well if he's waiting for people to forget about shit he's gonna have a long wait,

signed,

maul, jeans and Top Gun guy.

This is not a safe space for millennials.

I never said I was an MD actually I've said PA before. That's why some of you knew it.

Where was the doctor? What doctor. Are you so out of touch with medicine to make blanket statements like that? Medicine is teamwork now. Learning medicine is access, time, experience, dedication, and grit. I pick up MD boo-boos all the time. Does that bother you? What a flagrant asshole.i know my limits. MDs should too. They are more dangerous when ego gets in the way than anyone else. Limits change with experience, respect, and a track record of appropriate diagnosis and treatment. You know, like residency. SMH, man. You're better than that. I just lose a lot of respect for you.

Any who. You guys can return back to your regular program.

Quote Originally Posted by berko View Post
    I just wanted Delco to feel better about himself.
    I feel great about myself.

Thanks

And yes I introduce and correct patients constantly. I don't carry an ego. Just do the best job I can with every patient.
    It's that simple

GTFO with your lame arguments doods! Sheesh. Start your own fuckin' thread.

Cono, where is her heart in this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

I feel great about myself.

Thanks

And yes I introduce and correct patients constantly. I don't carry an ego. Just do the best job I can with every patient.
    It's that simple
    That's great and all but I still think I'd want my oncologist telling me I had a year left to live. No demeaning your title or work, just how I'd expect it to go down. Had no clue a PA would have to hand down such devestating news.

Where was the doctor? What doctor. Are you so out of touch with medicine to make blanket statements like that? Medicine is teamwork now. Learning medicine is access, time, experience, dedication, and grit. I pick up MD boo-boos all the time. Does that bother you? What a flagrant asshole.i know my limits. MDs should too. They are more dangerous when ego gets in the way than anyone else. Limits change with experience, respect, and a track record of appropriate diagnosis and treatment. You know, like residency. SMH, man. You're better than that. I just lose a lot of respect for you.
    What a fucking clown. Nobody said shit, I asked a question. It obviously touched a little wizard nerve.

Come again

Clown

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    That's great and all but I still think I'd want my oncologist telling me I had a year left to live. No demeaning your title or work, just how I'd expect it to go down. Had no clue a PA would have to hand down such devestating news.
    All the time

Stage 4 renal cell is devastating and there's only the beginnings of chemo starting to roll out

Oncology only recently became of help with renal cancer. Most of the weight was on urology.

I function above the average PA level to top of my license. My attendings say I function at theirs clinically

Ultimately we bounce stuff off each other all the time, and often enough they have the final say on certain things appropriately.