Page 116 of 272 FirstFirst ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 6779
    Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Playing devils advocate, if you love this girl, what about counseling and seeing if you can work things out?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    And if you don't love her, how about some pics and her cell#?

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    he might have turned down the most memorable grudge fuck of his life!
    I probably missed out on good breakup sex. Things are moving along with the most promising new girl and I don't want to have emotional hangups about my ex.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Boy you best hope she doesnt show while you're out with new chick......i bet that shit gets FUGLY fast..........i probably wouldve banged her..
    Yeah, but the good news is she doesn't have access to my house anymore. Best she could do is make a scene on the street while I chill inside and call the police.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Playing devils advocate, if you love this girl, what about counseling and seeing if you can work things out?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I don't think that is possible. The betrayal is too deep and I don't think I'd ever get over the trust issues. Like I've mentioned, I dodged a serious bullet by not being married to the tune of saving several hundred thousand I would have lost in a settlement and $50k+ per year in alimony. I have a lot of good memories with my ex and I'm starting to mourn the loss of the future we would have had together, but how could I ever move forward in the relationship and bet my life that this shit wouldn't be an issue again?

I'm at a point where I'm starting to think about maybe having kids and a family some day. I don't foresee ever feeling strong about that relationship again. It's not fair to said kids to have a neutered, sad dad who has trust issues with their mom in the back of his head. Not to mention, my immediate family and close friends know what happened and they would lose a lot of respect for me if I stayed around.

Couple more observations-

-Nobody rallies around dudes who stay with cheaters. I think there is some unspoken inference that if you are a guy and you stay with a cheater it is because you can't do any better. This is obviously not always the case, but I do think there is a stigma about guys who stay with cheating women.

-A lot of close friends and not so close friends (who don't even know the details of the cheating) have rallied around me as a single guy. I told a longtime female co-worker that I'm newly single and jokingly mentioned to let me know if she had any single friends. The next day at work she showed me the FB/Instagram profiles are her top 3 prospects for me and ranked them in order of best to worst skier. She told me to let her know which one I'm most interested in and she'll arrange a ski date where she and her bf just happen to invite me + prospect of my choice to their ski condo the same weekend. All 3 were attractive girls with solid careers. I told her to invite all three and I'll bring two roses, lol. Other friends wives have been trying to set me up as well. Why stay with a cheater?

-I've known "promising new girl" and her family for a long time. I like her (she's a really attractive, outdoor loving girl who grew up in a ski town and is all around really
    cool) and I don't want to fuck shit up by fucking my ex. Trying my best to be an honorable guy and do right by her, which means not hate fucking my ex while PNG is emotionally investing in me.

-Which brings me to my next update, which is that promising new girl has a pretty badass career and travels a lot for work like I do. We're both traveling a ton this next month and she told me to pick an island for a weekend getaway and she'd meet me there. I picked an island, she booked tickets, I booked tickets and I'll be chilling with her on a beach and diving with her in the Caribbean next weekend.

...and I've now blown my cover because at least one maggot friend knows about that trip but doesn't know details of my breakup yet.

Quote Originally Posted by throwitaway9876 View Post
    Couple more observations-

-Nobody rallies around dudes who stay with cheaters. I think there is some unspoken inference that if you are a guy and you stay with a cheater it is because you can't do any better. This is obviously not always the case, but I do think there is a stigma about guys who stay with cheating women.

-A lot of close friends and not so close friends (who don't even know the details of the cheating) have rallied around me as a single guy. I told a longtime female co-worker that I'm newly single and jokingly mentioned to let me know if she had any single friends. The next day at work she showed me the FB/Instagram profiles are her top 3 prospects for me and ranked them in order of best to worst skier. She told me to let her know which one I'm most interested in and she'll arrange a ski date where she and her bf just happen to invite me + prospect of my choice to their ski condo the same weekend. All 3 were attractive girls with solid careers. I told her to invite all three and I'll bring two roses, lol. Other friends wives have been trying to set me up as well. Why stay with a cheater?

-I've known "promising new girl" and her family for a long time. I like her (she's a really attractive, outdoor loving girl who grew up in a ski town and is all around really
    cool) and I don't want to fuck shit up by fucking my ex. Trying my best to be an honorable guy and do right by her, which means not hate fucking my ex while PNG is emotionally investing in me.

-Which brings me to my next update, which is that promising new girl has a pretty badass career and travels a lot for work like I do. We're both traveling a ton this next month and she told me to pick an island for a weekend getaway and she'd meet me there. I picked an island, she booked tickets, I booked tickets and I'll be chilling with her on a beach and diving with her in the Caribbean next weekend.

...and I've now blown my cover because at least one maggot friend knows about that trip but doesn't know details of my breakup yet.
    im pretty sure mag will keep your secret and you'd likely have told them in your own time anyway. I mean you told them about the trip so...

Ex sent a message saying seeing me and the dog and my house was a huge reminder of what she has lost and it was too much pain to bear. She apologized and sent some $$ for the holes she punched in my wall.

It's obviously a bad idea to have her over again. Too much of a risk of her hurting herself and blaming it on me. Not sure I'll ever be able to see her in person again. Pretty heartbreaking to see her falling apart.
    She's a manipulator. I'm willing to bet had she never been caught she would still be cheating on you (really she and the guy were cheating on the entire group thinking they were so sneaky with their little affair and laughing at all of you).

The chickens have come home to roost and now she and she alone must face the consequences of her actions. Poor little cheating, lying baby. Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh I got caught! It's not fair!

If she is interested in starting the healing for herself and all those involved she needs to stop punching walls (really? A woman punching holes in the wall? WTF?), put on her big girl panties and go to each and every person in the group on bended knee apologizing for what she's done instead of trying to emotionally blackmail people with threats of suicide (I'm making the assumption she's not been suicidal prior to this incident, please correct me if I'm wrong).

Like all things in life this episode of embarrassment for her will pass and probably sooner than it should. Hopefully she'll learn something.

/bitch session

Edit: I guess I basically said this:

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    BINGO.....shes manipulating. Its a game....she had it good, fucked up, and now doesnt want to pay the consequences. I bet she wasn't punished or told no a lot as a child.

I know it sucks, but it really sounds like you need to stop communication at least for the time being. Hopefully she gets herself straight.

That's what I get for reading a thread backwards
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

I told a longtime female co-worker that I'm newly single and jokingly mentioned to let me know if she had any single friends. The next day at work she showed me the FB/Instagram profiles are her top 3 prospects for me and ranked them in order of best to worst skier. She told me to let her know which one I'm most interested in and she'll arrange a ski date where she and her bf just happen to invite me + prospect of my choice to their ski condo the same weekend. All 3 were attractive girls with solid careers. I told her to invite all three and I'll bring two roses, lol. Other friends wives have been trying to set me up as well. Why stay with a cheater?
    A co worker's wife did a "come meet me at this bar, so you can meet my coworker" thing. I show up and half her office was there. Four very hungry women interviewed me panel style for 2 hours, while ordering shots. I thought I was on tv.

I picked the one with terrible credit, no kids and was beer bi. She couldn't ski though, I heard she married a nice girl after we split, so maybe the beer only thing wasn't spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    She's a manipulator. I'm willing to bet had she never been caught she would still be cheating on you (really she and the guy were cheating on the entire group thinking they were so sneaky with their little affair and laughing at all of you).

The chickens have come home to roost and now she and she alone must face the consequences of her actions. Poor little cheating, lying baby. Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh I got caught! It's not fair!

If she is interested in starting the healing for herself and all those involved she needs to stop punching walls (really? A woman punching holes in the wall? WTF?), put on her big girl panties and go to each and every person in the group on bended knee apologizing for what she's done instead of trying to emotionally blackmail people with threats of suicide (I'm making the assumption she's not been suicidal prior to this incident, please correct me if I'm wrong).

Like all things in life this episode of embarrassment for her will pass and probably sooner than it should. Hopefully she'll learn something.

/bitch session

Edit: I guess I basically said this:

That's what I get for reading a thread backwards
    I read threads backwards all the time and shoot myself in the foot with some responses, but I think its all good.

I am 100% on the same page as you KQ...

Yeah, she is a hot/cute petite outdoor chick. She told me to tell her straight up if we were ever going to be together again (I've already told her no several times). I told her no again.

She then quickly spun into "fuck you you fucking fuck", started punching holes in the wall, then started throwing shit,
    threw herself on the ground, got up, tried to headbutt me and then started trying to fuck me over the course of about 30 seconds. I was miraculously able to shepherd her out of my house without further damage.

Now I need to fix the holes in my wall before I have any other girls over so I don't look like an unstable asshole who punches holes in walls. Hoping to get that done today or tomorrow.
    reminds me of the starter wife who told me if we didn't get back together she was going to take me to the cleaners so I told her i would think about it.

So thinking a good jewish divorce lawyer would be the ticket I booked a consult with Rabinowitz Rabinowitz and Rabinowitz for a second opinion to see if my separation agreement was ironclad, buddy said "tell her to fuck off " in retrospect I probably should have just said " I'm sorry no "

Someone who trys to patch things up and then punches holes in the wall does not sound stable

Also she sounds too short to just hang a picture over the holes but in any case fixing dry wall is cheap, giving half of your shit away from experiance not so much and I've done it twice ...TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Someone who trys to patch things up and then punches holes in the wall does not sound stable
    What if someone punches wholes in walls and then tries to patch them up?

Someone will have to patch up the resulting wholes or at least re-hang a picture

in any case the situation doesnt sound very holesome eh ?

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Someone will have to patch up the resulting wholes or at least re-hang a picture

in any case the situation doesnt sound very holesome eh ?
    I holeheartedly agree!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

... and I don't want to fuck shit up by fucking my ex. Trying my best to be an honorable guy and do right by her, which means not hate fucking my ex while PNG is emotionally investing in me.
    And this is exactly why do need to cough up the ex's number, so that us TGR dentists can set up a Maggot Gang-Bang and then write the mother-of-all an epic TRs.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Debbie Drywall sounds like a handful.

Rather than patching one of the holes, hang an empty frame over top of it. No picture, no backing, just frame and glass.

As a reminder of the best decision in your life.
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

A couple of single people can just go their own way but when you put kids in the equation its a whole different game cuz its yer family, I came back twice and got kicked out 3 times, after the last go round I went narth which meant i couldn't back, twas a good move

she just married #5 talk about dodging a bullet if it had lasted this long I would have been broke & unhappy

everytime I read the you must go back and save the relationship advice ... I cringe

You know she's texting the other guy and asking him to run away with her.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Not if he frequents this forum at all (i recall he is a skier). After the wall punches even he's happy he dodged a bullet....

KQ+Skidog- yes, she is definitely manipulative. I especially appreciate KQ's female perspective on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Caucasian Asian View Post
    Rather than patching one of the holes, hang an empty frame over top of it. No picture, no backing, just frame and glass.

As a reminder of the best decision in your life.
    Excellent idea, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    And this is exactly why do need to cough up the ex's number, so that us TGR dentists can set up a Maggot Gang-Bang and then write the mother-of-all an epic TRs.
    I literally just got a "can we have sex" email from her.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    I have no doubts about that. MG texted me saying that was happening and asked me to tell her the he and WOMG needed space and wanted her to give them space to heal. I told him she is his problem now, not mine.

I have no doubts about that. MG texted me saying that was happening and asked me to tell her the he and WOMG needed space and wanted her to give them space to heal. I told him she is his problem now, not mine.
    Not gonna do him a favor? What an asswhole you are.
    Decisions Decisions

KQ+Skidog- yes, she is definitely manipulative. I especially appreciate KQ's female perspective on this.

Excellent idea, lol.

I wonder if he got the same "can we have sex" email???

Dude...you TOTALLY 100% dodged a bullet...no offense but that ones batshit crazy......the fact that shes still trying to get with MG is a huge flag.....this is like a Jerry Springer episode. Thank you so much for creating an alias and sharing.

Request that she resend the request in a handwritten letter.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

It's pretty amazing that MG has the gall to text you about anything at all.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

SOMEBODY needs to help this poor girl out have sex with her.

Danno should invite her to the birthday party.

OP, she's STD free?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Do not have screw her. You'll probably regret it at some point.

BTW, who gives a fuck what 'dudes' think of you for doing anything? Do what you think is best. If that means trying to work it out, do it. If it means Caribbeanning with PNG then do that, but don't do anything, ever, 'cuz you think someone's going to look at you some way or you fear some stigma.

No one knows what's best for you but you. And if someone stigmatizes you for doing what you think is right, fuck them. They're not your friend or worth spending any time on or with. Authentic people will rally around you no matter what.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.