Page 9 of 272 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    doughboyshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    What advice have I ignored? I get outside and exercise every chance I get. Go skiing? I attempted that last weekend... it was a failed attempt, but I fucking tried. Get help? I'm waiting. Nobody has time to help me.

I'm fatally flawed. Just keep telling me how horrible and gross I am.
    you're clearly a masochist you should go down to the Center for sex positive culture in Seattle you fit right in from the description you've given us of yourself.

What advice have I ignored? ...
    Well, there was that advice to stop posting like this.

Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    Stop making this thread about you
    You're getting divorced?

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Well, there was that advice to stop posting like this.
    Right. Just shut up. Got it.

Right. Just shut up. Got it.
    Okay, if that's how you want to take it, but it wasn't meant that way and I think you know that.

I'm glad I read all 9 pages otherwise I would have completely missed someone bringing back the term 'cooter'.

I'm going to run with that one.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    Pretty sure im fucked (not with STDs).
    If you guys can be civil and reasonable, it's not difficult to finalize a divorce without incurring a shit ton of legal fees (and getting fucked).

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Okay, if that's how you want to take it, but it wasn't meant that way and I think you know that.
    Every fat woman joke is me. Every time a woman is made into an object and critized like a fucking hog on a butchers block it's me.

Everytime a woman isn't your preferred taste because of her body or hair or clothing choices and she is gross or looks like a man or somehow at fault for not being what you would prefer to look at, it's me.

It use to be don't go there. Don't go to the beach because it hurts you when they hold up a 2 written on a paper plate as you walk by while laughing hystetically. Hey last time it was 1, so maybe I should be happy?

Don't go to the gym or the ski shop or anywhere at all.

So, just shut up? You. All of you are hurting people. You think it's just a joke, it's your man's club, but it's not. It's everywhere. TGR is not special, it's one of millions.

It's not about me. I'm fucking miserable and flawed and so fucked up I'll eventually get brave and just stop the hurting but your attitudes are hurting all women.

Quote Originally Posted by dschane View Post
    If you guys can be civil and reasonable, it's not difficult to finalize a divorce without incurring a shit ton of legal fees (and getting fucked).
    Yeah, legal fees for my divorce totaled around $1200. If you really want the divorce don't be a dick and try to be reasonable and try to diffuse any bad feelings from the other side. It goes a long way. If you are bitter and spiteful you are fucked, financially and personally.

Every fat woman joke is me. Every time a woman is made into an object and critized like a fucking hog on a butchers block it's me.

Everytime a woman isn't your preferred taste because of her body or hair or clothing choices and she is gross or looks like a man or somehow at fault for not being what you would prefer to look at, it's me.

It use to be don't go there. Don't go to the beach because it hurts you when they hold up a 2 written on a paper plate as you walk by while laughing hystetically. Hey last time it was 1, so maybe I should be happy?

Don't go to the gym or the ski shop or anywhere at all.

So, just shut up? You. All of you are hurting people. You think it's just a joke, it's your man's club, but it's not. It's everywhere. TGR is not special, it's one of millions.

It's not about me. I'm fucking miserable and flawed and so fucked up I'll eventually get brave and just stop the hurting but your attitudes are hurting all women.
    Put it in your thread, not the one started today, that one is malicious. Put it in your last implosion thread. This isn't the place.

If you have some valuable insight into handling a divorce, post away, if not stop posting here.

For tuckerman? His daughter is in a dangerous and precarious place. My advice to him is go to his wife and beg her to go to therapy with him and work together to do everything they can for their daughter. Put their needs aside. When she's an adult, it's only a few years away, they can put their needs first and divorce if that's what they still want.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    Put it in your thread, not the one started today, that one is malicious. Put it in your last implosion thread. This isn't the place.

If you have some valuable insight into handling a divorce, post away, if not stop posting here.
    I don't know... you all are divorcing these fucked up crazy women you use to love, seems like it relates.

For tuckerman? His daughter is in a dangerous and precarious place. My advice to him is go to his wife and beg her to go to therapy with him and work together to do everything they can for their daughter. Put their needs aside. When she's an adult, it's only a few years away, they can put their needs first and divorce if that's what they still want.
    Thank you for putting this back on the rails, mtngirl.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

I don't know... you all are divorcing these fucked up crazy women you use to love, seems like it relates.
    Rewarding narcissistic behavior with loyalty is a fool's game.

My ex isn't fucked up and crazy. We reached a point in our life, after 18 years together, where we wanted entirely different things out of life. We're amiable, I talked to her on the phone the other day about our younger daughter. Just because I don't hate her and call her names doesn't mean we should still be married.

Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    you're clearly a masochist you should go down to the Center for sex positive culture in Seattle you fit right in from the description you've given us of yourself.

Is this where you met your wife? I'm guessing she's top based on your posting...

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    My ex isn't fucked up and crazy. We reached a point in our life, after 18 years together, where we wanted entirely different things out of life. We're amiable, I talked to her on the phone the other day about our younger daughter. Just because I don't hate her and call her names doesn't mean we should still be married.
    Ding, mined wants to move to Florida, that's grounds for divorce.

For sure, I wouldn't move to Florida does that make her fucked up and crazy or just different than you?

Florida? Definitely fucked up and crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    Hey Phill, why don't you post your tax returns, here on TGR, asshole. And your birth certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    Let me help. Your wife wouldn't have turned into her mother, and you would have more money and free time.
    This is absolutely true. Women turn into their moms as soon as they have children.... almost every time. If you are looking to get married and have kids, you better like their mom
    Education must be the answer, we've tried ignorance and it doesn't work!

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    That said anyone want to gofundme some match.com money? Tinder is great but I feel I need to expand my horizons.
    Bumble App son. If you live in a city the quality is staggering.

Funniest thread in a long time...

Sorry Tuckerman. Look on the bright side at least she won't be able to get her hands on you camera gear.

Any news with that whole situation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by soups818 View Post
    Bumble App son. If you live in a city the quality is staggering.
    Gonna give that one a go.
    watch out for snakes

did alias#? turn out to be tuckerman?

Again wishing everyone here some peace. Tuckerman, I once served divorce papers to a friends wife. Shitty thing to do on my part but young and dumb. Just accept the papers. I drove to my wifes lawyers office to accept my papers. Told him I did not want to get divorced. He talked to me off the record and wished me peace.
    Its a shitty feeling, I know. Just the start though. Nothing is ever over until the divorce is final. I am proof of that.
    Mtngrl, I have never seen this manclub you are talking about. No one in my area is acting that way. If that is happening around you relocate. Plenty of nice areas where that mentality is not accepted. I liked your TR last weekend. Get out again and post some Murph stoke....