Page 8 of 272 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Divorce is very state by state, so alimony (or maintenance) varies a lot.

As for service, why object to service? If you got the papers, you got them. Making them personally serve you seems a waste, but I'm not that type of lawyer.

As for conflict of interest, that doesn't sound like a conflict, unless that same firm has represented you.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Just that fat, ugly women that are only good to be used as disposable vaginas by desperate men that can't get anything better also sometimes try to do what they can, and shave.
    Ok, so you shaved for CW and got herpes? This thread is about divorce not std prevention.

Pretty sure im fucked (not with STDs).
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

^^^^^Sorry to hear that. Fuck the soon to be ex and take care of your kids. Divorce blows for the children, teh adults get over it.

And MtnGirl, did you notice how I didn't reply to you a few pages back. Maybe you should try not replying to every little comment, as you make an ass of yourself.

No response is required.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    ^^^^^Sorry to hear that. Fuck the soon to be ex and take care of your kids. Divorce blows for the children, teh adults get over it.
    If he could fuck the soon to be ex they probably wouldn't be divorcing.

You can lessen the blow to the kids if you try and be civil.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post

You can lessen the blow to the kids if you try and be civil.
    yes, my ex and I are civil and work together, sometimes we are even friends

At the end our home was stressful and in some ways my boys are in a better place since we are divorced. There are negatives, mainly on the financial side, but I am doing my best to keep that a minimum

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    If he could fuck the soon to be ex they probably wouldn't be divorcing.
    Aaaaa.....wait? What? Maybe to much information in that comment. The mind ponders??????
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

doughboyshredder Guest
    Go right ahead, it's not like you can say anything I don't already know. Do it. Try to make me feel worse than I do right now.
    And...........right back to being a victim. Even with the motivation to prove me wrong, you couldn't do shit.

Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    And...........right back to being a victim. Even with the motivation to prove me wrong, you couldn't do shit.
    Yep. Every time I resist the urge to smash my face into the wall or jump in front of a moving vehicle I am a victim. Everytime I call a drs office trying to get an appointment. Every time I force myself out of bed even though I know I'm going to fuck something up and become one step closer to losing it I am a victim.

Every time I force myself out to exercise and I am running in the park and some asshole makes a horrible comment about fat ugly people, I am a victim.

You are right though. I shouldn't have taken that money. Any decent person would be completely fixed from it, but for its just one more way I fucked up. I still have most of it and I would like to send it back, but that makes me horrible, too.

I shouldn't post here. I shouldn't be anywhere. I shouldn't even exist.

I shouldn't post here.
    Quoted for truth
    Decisions Decisions

^mtgrl, nobody denies the broad topics you bring up that we are still a male dominated society, but every time you shove it in our faces when we are just being guys hanging out and then tie in the tough spot you are in makes you a target and very unlikable

I am sorry for the position you are in, but you are not the only one in a tough spot on this board.

Be kind, for everyone is fighting a battle you know nothing about.

alimony: there's a latin term, ___ li te" which means you pay her support while the divorce is being litigated. Alimony and support are two separate creatures. I am not a lawyer.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    So how does the alimony thing work? Also if you get served paper work and don't respond then the sheriff hands it to will it look bad later in court? And are you really getting served if you get the paperwork in the mail?
    http://www.divorcenet.com/states/new_hampshire/nhfaq_01

Vibes dude.

Can't help but remember the found panties thread...

Quote Originally Posted by HansJob View Post
    alimony: there's a latin term, ___ li te" which means you pay her support while the divorce is being litigated. Alimony and support are two separate creatures. I am not a lawyer.
    Alimony and maintenance are basically the same thing, it's semantics really. Support is usually for children.

Mtngrrrl, I feel bad for you and your situation but like DBdude said it's really unflattering to you when you start in with unrelated posts. Maybe when you feel the urge to express your self loathing or hatred of men go back and post in the last implosion thread you started. And no, this isn't a case of "Shut up because you don't agree with me" just post in a thread devoted to your misery.

doughboyshredder Guest
    Yep. Every time I resist the urge to smash my face into the wall or jump in front of a moving vehicle I am a victim. Everytime I call a drs office trying to get an appointment. Every time I force myself out of bed even though I know I'm going to fuck something up and become one step closer to losing it I am a victim.

Every time I force myself out to exercise and I am running in the park and some asshole makes a horrible comment about fat ugly people, I am a victim.

You are right though. I shouldn't have taken that money. Any decent person would be completely fixed from it, but for its just one more way I fucked up. I still have most of it and I would like to send it back, but that makes me horrible, too.

I shouldn't post here. I shouldn't be anywhere. I shouldn't even exist.
    What makes you a victim is the fact that you haven't listened to any of the excellent advice that you've been given by multiple different members of this forum. Instead you insist on self deprecating in generally complaining about your existence.

C'mon this girl needs help. I'll start

Halloween Costume ideas for Mtngrl's vag (I'm pretty sure it already has teeth)

Quote Originally Posted by Dhelihiker View Post
    C'mon this girl needs help. I'll start

Halloween Costume ideas for Mtngrl's vag (I'm pretty sure it already has teeth)

Is that middle one the bigfoot from 6 Million Dollar Man?

Dammit I wish I hadn't given Will those oxys

Dammit I wish I hadn't given Will those oxys
    You gave him Oxys and he gave you herpes? That doesn't seem like a fair trade. I'm not sure how this ties in to divorce advice though.

What makes you a victim is the fact that you haven't listened to any of the excellent advice that you've been given by multiple different members of this forum. Instead you insist on self deprecating in generally complaining about your existence.
    Stop making this thread about you.

doughboyshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    Stop making this thread about you.
    What e you talking about

What e you talking about
    Your foil hat doesn't alert you to things over your head?

doughboyshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    Your foil hat doesn't alert you to things over your head?
    Stop making this thread about you

What advice have I ignored? I get outside and exercise every chance I get. Go skiing? I attempted that last weekend... it was a failed attempt, but I fucking tried. Get help? I'm waiting. Nobody has time to help me.

I'm fatally flawed. Just keep telling me how horrible and gross I am.