Page 239 of 272 FirstFirst ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,975 of 6779
    My advice is to try to let the anger of the injustice go… it’s difficult to achieve but when you get there it’s a great feeling.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    My advice is to try to let the anger of the injustice go… it’s difficult to achieve but when you get there it’s a great feeling.
    +1.

There's a lot of shit I could, probably quite justifiably, hold against my ex. I'm sure she's got a list of plenty that she could hold against me, some of that also justified (not nearly all, of course).

But I'm doing a hell of a lot better letting as much go as I can than I would be feeding on the past, and our kids lives are undoubtedly better than they would be if we were holding grudges. As far as I can tell, she's taken a similar approach, and we've gone from me being legally prohibited from talking to her to doing stuff together with the kids in about half a year. In my world, that's a win.

I realize that every situation is different, and there are definitely some people who are better off minimizing contact and not trusting their exes. But I think very few situations get better because people are holding grudges.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Choss Jonger, Sr. View Post
    just took a day off work to spend waiting to tell the judge that any fucking day, any any any, day will work for me to get this divorce party kicked off. Looks like next year maybe the state will do something to get this done LOL.

The irony of that rotten cunt still camping on my equity in the marital home when my tiny little new human being arrives into the loving home I am creating with my GF is thick.

Fuck the state, and woe betide those that voluntarily join so broken a system. Prenups each and every fucking time.
    If you bought the home when you were married it’s her equity too, regardless of her working or not. You sound like an asshole, don’t be one. That’s my advice

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Imma start referring to the ‘marital home’ and ‘marital sofa’ and ‘marital hot tub’ to see how quickly it pisses off my SO.

Woe betide those who use phrases like woe betide.

The irony of that rotten cunt still camping on my equity in the marital home when my tiny little new human being arrives into the loving home I am creating with my GF is thick.
    This might qualify as Alanis Morissette-irony but it is most definitely not actual irony.

I been pointing out for a long time its not your House or your sofa or your hot tub

its only 1/2 yours

unless its otherwise specifyed on the pre-nupt
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    If you bought the home when you were married it’s her equity too, regardless of her working or not. You sound like an asshole, don’t be one. That’s my advice

Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    I been pointing out for a long time its not your House or your sofa or your hot tub

its only 1/2 yours
    Ahem.

You missed this: "when my tiny little new human being arrives"
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Jurisdiction dependant of course but I believe as soon as there is a tiny little human involved it comes under the family relation act in which case its a fo sho 50/50 split

I predict a slow motion car crash on this CJS file

outa the fry pan and into the fire eh

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Ahem.

You missed this: "when my tiny little new human being arrives"
    I think the OP is talking about pushing one out with the new/old girlfriend. It sounds like this is a troll, maybe DD is getting a bit bored with boiling steaks.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    I predict a slow motion car crash on this CJS file
    This, if not a troll. If not, CJS, take a deep breath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    like woe betide.
    What's this whoa bow tie shit?

Ummm, how's everyone else doing? When this thread is quiet I figure everyone is working thru and getting on with it. Today was a bit of a neck jerker.

I read it as he wanted his part of the equity, not that it was all his. I'm probably being overly generous.

I am an asshole, fair. I am working hard not to be one but the state’s inaction as stbxw drains down the shared savings and enjoys that huge house near the continental divide challenges me. Thank you for encouraging me to let go of the anger at the injustice.

I just want my equity (50/50 downpayment and equal contributions to payment until I left LOL) out so I can go on with my life and settle into a new place to nest with my GF for out forecast Mother’s Day 2023 baby arrival.

Also divorce is the best thing - life is immensely better since I fled that wretched home and the estranged wife. My biggest problem here is with the state’s refusal to recognize stbxwife’s intense BPD and psychosis in division of assets.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Wtf are you trying to accomplish by willfully turning your life into an episode of Maury Povich?
    Obviously, get away from that crazy woman I am married to, have the child and family that she did not want, and to live most fully, to the hilt and all.

Seriously though this situation is kinda a lot for me…and it is a fairly engaging dumpster fire for passersby. If you don’t like what’s on Maury change the channel - this is the divorce thread if you had not noticed.

On the contrary we get a kick out of it cuz everybody loves to gawk at the car crash

My biggest problem here is with the state’s refusal to recognize stbxwife’s intense BPD and psychosis in division of assets.
    You can’t “prove” BPD or NPD in any kind of real legal sense. I mean to those of us who have dealt with it it’s obvious but a court can’t use that as a basis for anything.

but a court can’t use that as a basis for anything.
    And if they could, one could see that going against you. It's not a character flaw, it's a mental illness. Expectation of providing the accustomed support to someone (you're leaving) with an illness? Sounds expensive.

I am an asshole, fair. I am working hard not to be one but the state’s inaction as stbxw drains down the shared savings and enjoys that huge house near the continental divide challenges me. Thank you for encouraging me to let go of the anger at the injustice.

I just want my equity (50/50 downpayment and equal contributions to payment until I left LOL) out so I can go on with my life and settle into a new place to nest with my GF for out forecast Mother’s Day 2023 baby arrival.

Also divorce is the best thing - life is immensely better since I fled that wretched home and the estranged wife. My biggest problem here is with the state’s refusal to recognize stbxwife’s intense BPD and psychosis in division of assets.
    You don’t seem to be trying very hard on the not being an asshole front

Quote Originally Posted by CarlMega View Post
    And if they could, one could see that going against you. It's not a character flaw, it's a mental illness. Expectation of providing the accustomed support to someone (you're leaving) with an illness? Sounds expensive.
    back in the day judge addressed the " of unsound mind when I signed the seperation agrement " assertion, he basicly said OK but you didnt provide any kind of proffesional evidnece TO that effect, agreement stands

You don’t seem to be trying very hard on the not being an asshole front

Yeah you should see what my attorneys have gone through, not to mention the special hell that opposition attorney is in for now that I fired my representation. If you think this is bad I must be a real jerk. It’s almost like I feel like someone is threatening the resource gathering I am doing for my child-to-be. Weird.

Yeah you should see what my attorneys have gone through, not to mention the special hell that opposition attorney is in for now that I fired my representation. If you think this is bad I must be a real jerk. It’s almost like I feel like someone is threatening the resource gathering I am doing for my child-to-be. Weird.
    Not to pile on here, but why in the hell did you choose to get your girlfriend pregnant while you were still married? Separated or not, that just makes the next year of your life unnecessarily complicated.

CJS is worried about the survival of the spieces

Tammy Wynette cannot be reached for help-Divorce advice

CJS - have you considered that you shacking up with and knocking up your ex so quickly after separating might be contributing to her crazy / vengeful behavior?

CJS - have you considered that you shacking up with and knocking up your ex so quickly after separating might be contributing to her crazy / vengeful behavior?
    It takes ... 3 to tango?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague