Park City area bootwork

It's that time of year, thinking about the season.
    This is just a heads up, Park City Boot Room.
    Matt Schiller is doing his own gig, he's got skills and experience. He's good.
    World class good.
    Full disclosure, I don't work there, I have no financial interest, I live 500 miles from there otherwise he'd be working on my boots.
    This is just a heads up for you Utah people that love your feet and a plug for a good bootfitter and friend.
    He has no idea I wrote this.
    Check it out, parkcitybootroom dot com

I know this is an old post but looking for a little information or some affirmations. Here is the scenario: I am planning a trip with some friends out to park city in early march and one of my friends recently asked me about buying ski boots. I told him to take the time with a legit boot fitter, because I am hoping to get him more into the sport and want to get him set up correctly. Looking for some local mags to help steer me in the right direction, would need a shop or boot fitter that can sell boots as well as do the necessary work for a good fit, I do realize that he will be paying a premium at that time of the year, which is fine looking for quality not a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by icecutknee436 View Post
    I know this is an old post but looking for a little information or some affirmations. Here is the scenario: I am planning a trip with some friends out to park city in early march and one of my friends recently asked me about buying ski boots. I told him to take the time with a legit boot fitter, because I am hoping to get him more into the sport and want to get him set up correctly. Looking for some local mags to help steer me in the right direction, would need a shop or boot fitter that can sell boots as well as do the necessary work for a good fit, I do realize that he will be paying a premium at that time of the year, which is fine looking for quality not a deal.
    Having a good selection of boots to buy and having the skills to make a boot fit your foot do not necessarily go hand-in-hand; they are different types of businesses. In the latter category, it's hard to go wrong with either Matt Schiller (PC Boot Room) or Brent Amsbury (PC Ski Boot).

Park City area bootwork

^^^^^

This
    Brent has a better boot selection

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Search Botton is your friend.
    +2 Brent
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

+3 Brent

Thanks much appreciated.

+4 Brent

Matt Schiller used to work for Brent, before starting his own shop. Both are awesome bootfitters. But I believe Schiller is taking the work season off to travel with his family this year.

So: +5 for Brent