Looking to start the first official Underground Bullfighting Federacion

I've got a 15' X 10' basement space outside of Fresno, CA where I'm looking to start the first ever Underground Bullfighting Federacion. My Kickstarter campaign by the same name will explain more, but take all the noise, blood, sweat and fear of a regular bullfight and concentrate that in a subterranean cement box. "What's the catch?" you ask.... "How can it get any better!?" you wonder.

Well amigo, the catch is that everyone is going to be smoking meth out of lightbulbs, blindfolded, and we, in brotherhood and madness, will let fate and darwin decide who's the creme de la creme and who is helping Jackson Pollack the walls of said basement space with their leftovers.

PM my manager and promoter, Rontele for more info.

#icemanfightsbullsinjeans
    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. The winds will blow their freshness into you, and the storms, their energy. Your cares and tensions will drop away like the leaves of Autumn." --John Muir

"welcome to the hacienda, asshole." --s.p.c.

Dude, the first rule of Underground Bullfighting Federación is you do not talk about Underground Bullfighting Federación!
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

The first rule of BullFight Club is DON'T TALK ABOUT BULLFIGHT CLUB!