No joke, I've actually "fought" a bull

My senior year of high school we went on a school trip to Spain. We were driving across La Mancha in a bus and we stopped at this dusty dumpy place that had a rickety old bullfighting ring. Out comes a baby bull, probably "only" 500 lbs or so. One of the guys showed us the muleta and how to use it. At first the baby bull seemed uninterested and sleepy. The guy that worked there could hardly get him to do anything. So then he asked for volunteers among us high school kids to "fight" the bull. The early volunteers struggled to get the bull to react. But then the bull got angry. My buddy J got a horn to the ass, but this girl Tiffany got the worst of it. The bull lazily charged her and she froze up with the muleta right in front of her body. The bull went under and flipped her and I'll never forget the way her sandals(?!) flew off. They sort of arced threw the air like a couple of airplanes in formation. She was fine apart from some ripped jeans and a few cuts and bruises. We laughed like hell every time it was brought up thereafter. I still can't believe they let us do that shit.

For those doubting this story, it is actually quite common and easy to participate in a Novillada (amateur bull fight) in many rural parts of Andalucía, Spain. There are varying degrees of Novilladas, from actually aspiring Toreros (Matador is an incorrect term according to any aficiando), to drunken buffoonery. These spectacles are often times much more dangerous than an actual Corrida de Toros, even though the Novillos (Bulls under 4 years) tend to be small and have already been deemed not to become actual fighting bulls. As a tourist it can be difficult to participate in a Novillada that isn't a tourist sham. But it is possible to actually get in a ring with one of these animals and I can assure you that it is an eye opening experience. These little guys can be terrifying. Then when you actually see a full sized fighting bull in the ring, you get a little better understanding of what the Torero is actually up against. Anyways, excited to see where this forum goes. Bullfighting shouldn't be dismissed until witnessed. And if you eat meat, it's pretty ridiculous to outright call it wrong. Fighting bulls are one of the very few domesticated animals that have a chance of leading out a full life. Of course that means they must earn a pardon in the ring, which rarely happens. But when a bull does earn this they spend the rest of their life in the field fucking and eating, Every cow bred for your burger is destined to die with a metal bolt through the spine, which incidentally is how they often finish bulls off in the ring. Ranting now. Just go see the spectacle if you ever have the chance.

No joke, I've actually "fought" a bull

I had a similar experience

One time Lauren Jackson's gf had an issue with me playing on "her pool table" at a bar.

I was barely able to fend off that bull without injury.

It was scary

Sent from the other side
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Bull dykes r natural fightrs, we should sign them up for frontline duty and send them after bad guys.
    watch out for snakes