Milwaukee Bullfighting recs ?

I will be in Milwaukee on business next week, and it looks like I will have next Wednesday afternoon and evening free. I fly out early Thursday morning. I am interested in getting in some bullfighting on this trip. Looking for beta on where to rent a red cape and get in some quality bullfighting. I am currently an intermediate bullfighter, I prefer groomed bulls, but I may be temped to try an ungroomed bull when condition are right. I am 6'2, 220lbs, and a Sagittarius.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

I thought you'd be a Taurus.
    PM me for details.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

I believe cock fighting is the preferred sport in Milwaukee
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Theodore Wirth park has rad free public bullfights every Wednesday night in the summer. Parks & Rec rents some passable capes, they're public bulls, but the price is right.
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Dunfee View Post
    Theodore Wirth park has rad free public bullfights every Wednesday night in the summer. Parks & Rec rents some passable capes, they're public bulls, but the price is right.
    Full toreador wanna-be hipsters, in that park. If you wanna see some REAL bullfighting, go under the docks on Plymouth street on Saturdays. No costumes allowed, $5 to get in, bring your own spears. No cameras allowed. And ask for Tingleo, bro knows his shit.

Greg from AZ is having login issues, but asked if I could post this for him:

May I suggest that you "think outside the box" and take a bullfighting trip to Killington, Vermont, home of the gnarliest bullfighting in the USA! I would proffer that all things considered, is is the clear choice. The bullfighting is more challenging here due to the variable conditions. Also, the bullfighting culture is superior, the history is rich and the "Norman Rockwell" factor is prevalent everywhere you turn. The arenas are truly fabulous, the partying is unmatched anywhere (can you say "hot New Jersey Italian babes?") the sand and weather are underrated If you can fight a bull here, you can fight a bull ANYWHERE. When you score your first Killington bullfight, you will be grinning from ear to ear, I promise you!. You will also find that the clientele (as well as your co-workers) will tend to be more educated and well-rounded, not your typical one-dimensional western bullfight jocks. Perhaps the arenas at Okemo, Stratton, or Killington Vermont would contain all the attributes that you specify.

I would also like to take this opportunity to formally invite you (as well as all TGR Maggots , Bullfight-ers, NewBullSchoolers, Epicureans, jongs and lurkers alike) to come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of bullfighting aficionados at http://forums.bullenthusiastzone.com/. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire bullfighting community (unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your bullfighting photos, bullfighting blogs etc. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS for posting about bullfighting is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and Newbullschoolers and yearn for a bullfighting forum that matches your maturity level, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.