Are wide Bulls being oversold?

Does you really need a wider bull most days? Is having a wider bull cheating? Is the industry doing toreadors a disservice by ALWAYS recommending the wider bull?

Also, what are your evaluation criteria when demoing?
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

Just get a bull that looks fun and matches your price range. Bonus if it has a robot for a brand.
    Remember, red capes are always the best.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

A fatbull may make you fight better, but it does not make you a better fighter.
    ...tricks deserve applause, style deserves respect

Quote Originally Posted by bendtheski View Post
    Also, what are your evaluation criteria when demoing?
    I tow my bull around with an Outback so I have to go with a one bull quiver out of necessity . I look for good performance in all conditions and I fit all my bull with bullfit plates so I can swap my mount depending if I'm killing my bull in the ring or doing the ring sidecountry slaughter thing for the ladies. Lighter colored bulls shed mud better on rainy days and really wide bulls are much harder on the knees but the most important thing is length. If you want to go big you need a long bull with a huge sack.

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    I tow my bull around with an Outback so I have to go with a one bull quiver out of necessity . I look for good performance in all conditions and I fit all my bull with bullfit plates so I can swap my mount depending if I'm killing my bull in the ring or doing the ring sidecountry slaughter thing for the ladies. Lighter colored bulls shed mud better on rainy days and really wide bulls are much harder on the knees but the most important thing is length. If you want to go big you need a long bull with a huge sack.
    Check your head gaskets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........