Maggot Crowdfunding to Buy La Maestranza

Given that mountain climbing, motoracing, and bullfighting are the only true sports (all others being mere games), I propose that the Maggot Collective collectively, say, "Fuck this shit," and band together to buy the historic La Maestranza bullfighting arena in Seville. It's not for sale, as far as I know, but I am sure that our collective powers could make the owners an offer they can't refuse. Let us all take turns as matador and earn much-coveted respect from Senior Hemingway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plaza_...ADa_de_Sevilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Proud to be posting in the new Bullfighting forum. Thanks TGR !
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

I don't know. This could distract maggots from funding our own mountain-biking mining site in Idaho.