Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ^^ what about the noise and sensations of the treadmill ?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the fish don't care how much money you got
    and neither do I

SO the last thing I need/want do in september is get in a PU truck with anyone who has just traveled by air from the land of covid because da Nile is not just a river in Egypt with no steelhead eh

we had a thread on how do you run a ski lodge , kinda morphed into how do you run a heli ski op, by the same token how do you run a fish lodge ?

Of one thing I am sure ... its gona be a ROUGH year for the tourism industry
    Last edited by XXX-er; 05-18-2020 at 02:49 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    so your saying your really retired now
    not just pretending?
    cause gittin into peeps cars and driving them rounds while they fish is
    work to me
    unless your a voli shuttle monkey
    then its unpaid
    work
    but karma matters
    fucktons so in fishins
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

People do want the shuttles but I'm done for now until the covid thing gets worked out

I want to make 25$ and hr to get out of bed in the AM for the half doz side gigs I do, not huge amounts of money, its more just the life style of the ski gentleman and a reason to get out of bed in the AM,

and neither do I

SO the last thing I need/want do in september is get in a PU truck with anyone who has just traveled by air from the land of covid
    you get a lot of fishermen from China? eh.

People do want the shuttles but I'm done for now until the covid thing gets worked out

I want to make 25$ and hr to get out of bed in the AM for the half doz side gigs I do, not huge amounts of money, its more just the life style of the ski gentleman and a reason to get out of bed in the AM,
    "no eternal reward will forgives us now for wasting the dawn"
    out here we is
    stoned imaculate"
    wake bake row cast
    its a fishy bum thing
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

the excitment can be infectious, putting a group in while its still dark, the mist rising up off the Bulkley and the excitment when buddy hands me the money !

your doing gods work
    of enablin another day that doesnt count yet counts against the final tally
    and under no circumstances should you consider dealing with them on the water
    gitting to say
    IM A GUIDE
    is often not worth the extra time moneys or interactions of hours
    imo
    its an amazing fisheries i hope the fish numbers are good this year
    they donts cares about $$$$ their feeshes they may not even haz feelings
    rona or not climate change and a host of issues make for tough times ahead for all
    im just glad your not gonna git up and stress and post all damn day about politics in your basement
    and do gods work

I enter into a short term verbal agreements to drive vehicals down the river for a contract price, I also know where you can get a good meal, where to get a good beer, where to buy booze, may have possibly hooked repeat customers up with the devils lettuce pre legalization

But I am not and never will be a guide be cuz that would be illegal guiding and besides I know jack shit about fishing

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Lahey View Post
    well yeah im slow
    its a kindler gentler
    birdcunter
    you should thank a moderator for allowing you to aliass need for 2
    cant git er done with one?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Lahey View Post
    So I've met Italians spaniards germans austrians, dutch, brits albertans americans, they rent a truck and go fishing

but I never seen a chinese steelhead fisheman up here

Pretty much anybody who is gona crawl out of an airplane to do any kind of recreation worries me at this point but right now the land of Covid by a country mile is America not China

Those Chinese are probably thinking that those crazy fucking gwai lo spend all that money to catch a fish and don't eat it ... wtf ?

specially when ya can catches the poopers and lets em go bout anywhere low budget
    im so gittin one on the sup
    switch rod
    to the road

How does one sneak into Canada to a) take refuge from the covid wars in my country and b) catch steelhead when Canada is closed

Asking for a friend
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

we don't even have air service and its too wet for wildfires so its pretty quiet but I have heard a couple of jets which means its that time of year, I duno whatsup cuz there shouldn't be any foreigners but someone is fishing, I asked a guide/ boat tech/ carpenter type for a number of lodges whats the plan , he said 2 weeks are booked with some Canadians and then he is just going fishing ... didn't seem too concerned

Between Covid and hopefully getting my knee cut on in the next month its a good year to take off