Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The Pope, Obama and an attorney are on a deserted island.
    After several days they are dying from lack of water and food.
    The Pope says, I am a man of God, God will protect me from the sharks. Pope swims out and is eaten.
    Obama says, I am the former president of the United States. My position of power will protect me. Swims out, eaten.
    Lawyer says, hell, I've got nothing to lose. Swims out and to the adjacent island where he is rescued.

Why wasn't he eaten?

Professional courtesy.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

And that has what to do with steelhead?

Lawyers descending on steelhead season to help the economy.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Note a correlation between getting firewood time and the sound of jet engines in yer valley.

How much wood fits in an econobox toyota matrix? this much.

Name:  41039142_720207088333127_1132005859983884288_n.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  127.3 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1090895.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	2.25 MB 
ID:	246326
    Master of mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by swissiphic View Post
    Note a correlation between getting firewood time and the sound of jet engines in yer valley.
    yeah so this ^^ is where the judge on netflix sez " I will allow this line of questioning for now but you better tie this all together pretty quick"

For the second year in a row L hutz esq has been deployed to the wildfires on the towns fire engine and deserves mad respect
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    yeah so this ^^ is where the judge on netflix sez " I will allow this line of questioning for now but you better tie this all together pretty quick"

For the second year in a row L hutz esq has been deployed to the wildfires on the towns fire engine and deserves mad respect
    First off, props to L hutz. Thanks for your efforts man.

Secondly, yeah, xxx'er....Judge Judy ain't impressed with my comments either....I can't tie anything together cause i ain't a fisherman. I'll fly away now to tie one on in a different context.

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 184
Size:  57.2 KB
    Master of mediocrity.

hey if anybody has a chance to make last minute plans people seem to be catching fish as opposed to just fishing

did the last shuttle today, dropped a complimentary case of beer at each of the fishing stores which brings to a close the 2018 season, no more getting up early

early on they were catching but it turned into a drought, water was so low the guides couldn't run their jet sleds up past telkwa bridge, the Kispiox was deemed unfishable, people would come take a look and leave after a day, but some people were still catching and the self professed crazy German was back for best year ever, probably caught 100 fish on spoons / eggs / weighted flys during his 3 1/2 weeks here, buddy said they were all on the bottom nice big clean strong fish but you needed to get down 1 ft off the bottom if you wana catch fish ... probably not much fly fishn eh

I seen the guides swarming, the cooks loading groceries into the 15 passenger vans and the 1st gulfstream landed this afternoon ... its steelhead season !

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    I seen the guides swarming, the cooks loading groceries into the 15 passenger vans and the 1st gulfstream landed this afternoon ... its steelhead season !
    I noted the presence of the 'jet set' when we were talking at Bugwood today.

Did the 1st shuttle of the season this morning, its so exciting when buddy hands you the money !