Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Rode this morning... Clicking was entirely gone. I think greasing the pedal threads or cassette body was what took care of it. I'll still replace the bottom bracket since the drive side is almost toast (that and its also like 3 years old) but that didn't seem to be the source of the clicking.

I discovered while replacing my chain that my squeaking is coming from the lower pulley of my derailleur. Put some triflow in there. We'll see.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

I've found a creak before where some soap or bike cleaner worked its way onto the bearings of my rear triangle's linkages (Ibis DW-Link), then hardened into a film. It went away after I pulled apart the linkages, scraped buildup off with my fingernail, and then re-applied grease/anti-seize/loctite per the manual. I had thought that it was going to be the pedals or drive train since it only came when I pedaled, but it turned out to be from the anti-squat which was triggered by pedaling.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    I get this annoying creaking sometimes.
    I laughed...
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.