Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Bullfighting is badass. Less bogners, more bulls.

Quote Originally Posted by JLev View Post
    Bubba Kush because I'm a pretty hyper dude and would get bored quick on an island so gotta chill out to stay mellow with that volleyball...
    Excellent choice, respekt! Have a healthy and fun year meng

Ask Me Anything: I'm Jason Levinthal

That was a very entertaining and enlightening read... Thanks Dunfee and Jason. Amazing dude.

Jason, maybe you already have, but you should ski Magic Mt in Londenderry, VT. Lots of fun challenging terrain, beers and many maggots. Just don't say you're Harry Potter.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

First date, was ok, typical dinner and a movie. 2nd night out got to 2nd base. 3rd date they told me they want to have kids & stuff so I was like, I think we should just be friends.
    "You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning".

-Scottish Proverb

Great ask and answer.. dunfee, you dun good.. for once
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    That was a very entertaining and enlightening read... Thanks Dunfee and Jason. Amazing dude.

Jason, maybe you already have, but you should ski Magic Mt in Londenderry, VT. Lots of fun challenging terrain, beers and many maggots. Just don't say you're Harry Potter.
    Would love to, going to try to get down there. I use to be a local there in highschool driving from Albany NY

Quote Originally Posted by passholer View Post
    Hi jason,
    i picked these ski's up at the marc andre belliveau benefit back in 06 in wilson,wy.
    since seeing your ted x talk i really wanted to get them back to you/line. i thought these may have been the 1st 150 underfoot, so you own the history and there just on the wall of my garage. so pm me for pick up if you like.i have been to affraid to ski them since there's so much camber and they are stiff muthers @ 180 in lenght

peace
    OMG!!!! you're unbelievable! I can't believe I'm looking at those, those are the only ski I don't have in my basement ski archvie. Someday I'll put them in a museum or maybe just over my fireplace. email me jason@jskis.com and I'll trade you for a pair of my new skis if you're up for it? sooo sick! That was his attempt at making skis more floaty for buttering and landing backwards in pow before he thought of putting rocker in them.
    Thanks a ton @Passholer for sending me these for my archive! Makes my 114 wide J Friend ski look skinny ha! Reminds me that everything Pollard and I did with Line skis back in the day was snowboard inspired.

^^^ Awesome.

JLev, stay and participate around here when you have the time. Really dug the interview.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

those things are friggin hudge

That's what I've been saying for years, what the hell is freeskiing? I thought it meant you didn't have to pay for skiing, that somehow it was all free. We've, ie...'people from the mountains,' have called it simply 'skiing', the rest is all just Madison Avenue marketing nonsense.

Skiing in the Olympics was great, my problem is I still don't know what "Freeskiing" is? It's the dumbest term yet. First it was hot dogging, Freestyle, Xtreme, Twin Tip, freeride, now Freeskiing? Every time you come up with a new term for the same damn sport you subdivide an already tiny sport into smaller pieces weakening it's presence in the mind of the every say human, let alone skiers.

Sorry but it's fuckin rediculous that everyone that skis in the Olympics is not on the US SKI TEAM. There's Freeskiing, Freestyle, Alpine, teams, etc. all of which people need a dictionary to decipher and still can't. Skiing is skiing and the more times you use a single word to refer to a single sport, the stronger it will become. On top of this you have the USSAS or whatever all those sub event names are, they don't even know their own name let alone others by using abbreviated event names you might as well call it xyz!

It's gone to far, you're not a freeskier. We're all just skiers and we're all just skiing. There are different event categories & names of course, but it's all in the sport of skiing and every one participating is a skier. Admit it and be proud of it. Someone might actually see and here what you do and say "right on, skiing is cool!" instead of "what's freeskiing?". It's a big problem if you still have to explain what skiing is after 500+ years of it's existence. It's just skateboarding, It's just soccer, It's just football, It's just skiing. . . We can do this!

missed this the first time around, FKNA bump.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Thanks for sharing; and for bumping the AMA

Quote Originally Posted by Dhelihiker View Post
    Fuck Marry Kill
    Hillary Clinton
    A Lion
    Tan Mom

hint: do not kill the lion
    Before I answer. Does the lion have covid?
    . . .