Page 159 of 288 FirstFirst ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 7197

Thread: Wagon Stoke

I've been watching a few reviews about the Taycan Cross Turismo and it looks pretty bonkers. Tough call between this and an RS6. RS6 may edge it simply because it makes noise when you hammer the gas.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    I really like the TSX wagons (ESP since you can get them in a stick), but $20K+ for a 9 year old Honda? I don't care that it's ultra-low miles, todays used cars prices are freaking depressing.
    The TSX wagon was automatic only. I shopped them when I bought my current car in 2015. I was looking at 3 year old lease returns with 25-35k miles on them for around $22k. I ended up getting a new Golf Sportwagen S with 5 speed stick for less.

Quote Originally Posted by beaterdit View Post
    Finally saw the holy grail! In the parking garage at, wait for it... WHOLE FOODS, HAHAHA, OF COURSE!

Mean fuckin machine. I'm a total fuckin dork for taking pictures. Would have been pretty embarrassed if they caught me but they're prolly used to it.

Doesn't look like it'd be the easiest to parallel park either.

Attachment 373524

Attachment 373525
    if you have a car like that you should welcome photo gapers.
    I feel like in a car like that you can't do marginal law breakage though, which gives it demerits
    I'd still drive it though
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by jrc3 View Post
    The TSX wagon was automatic only.
    Aww, man. I sadly stand corrected, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    there are many with slightly higher mileage, one I saw at 35k miles asking $16K. I just figured 11K miles is like another year of driving for 4K. An 11k honda, 9 years old or not (they still look super nice if you ask me), will be good for many many years. Would have all the bells and whistles I require, and would be relatively easy/cheap to fix.
    As many here, I wish the US Wagon market was a bit deeper.
    I just did a nationwide search. Looks like 20K is actually a fair price for the mileage. They've gone up substantially since the last time I looked for them. Same with all used cars it seems. WTF? The used car market better cool down by the time I'm ready to shop, which I fear is coming sooner than later with my geriatric POS's.

Yeah the used car market is nuts. Two or 3 Saab 9-2x wagons have sold for $13k to $16k lately on the auction sites. Volvos are not my specialty but they seem to not be selling for too crazy a price. A rare Toyota Corolla sold for $60k today.

Asking for it to cool down is like asking for lumber or houses to cool down. Not going to happen. Inflation and lack of inventory is a bitch.

I just did a nationwide search. Looks like 20K is actually a fair price for the mileage. They've gone up substantially since the last time I looked for them. Same with all used cars it seems. WTF? The used car market better cool down by the time I'm ready to shop, which I fear is coming sooner than later with my geriatric POS's.
    I thought it was a reasonable price in the current market. Don't know that i am ready to jump yet.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

My 2006 325xi e91 6mt wagon is officially for sale. see in gearswap. Located in Belmont, MA. Make me an offer.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...e-MT-Low-Miles

Cool color!

Just drove by this super clean Caprice in town.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1620499391.597562.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	973.2 KB 
ID:	373892

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

They ^^^ Live!!

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Asking for it to cool down is like asking for lumber or houses to cool down. Not going to happen. Inflation and lack of inventory is a bitch.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comme...ts_a_good_deal

Anyone interested in a 2008 e61 Touring 535xi ?

N54 I6 twin turbo (302 hp version), auto, x-drive, Monaco Blue (almost black), one owner, no accidents, full service record from the only shop that's ever touched it, approx 110k miles

Picking up an e46 wagon. AT but everything major has been refreshed in last 30K miles. Might be good for my kid to learn to drive.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    When I was born my Mom asked my Dad to trade in his 914 for a family car.
    I’m sure I’ve posted this before, but right before I was born (2nd kid) the old man traded his beloved BMW Bavaria for a Honda Civic and a Mazda RX-4 wagon, same day, same dealership. He hated that Civic but grew to really like the wagon. Right before he donated it, he took it out for a final thrash, drifting it around the neighborhood while extolling the virtues of RWD and the rotary engine.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Sadly no longer a member of the club. Maybe I can rejoin with a taycan after a few years of depreciation.

Quote Originally Posted by carlh View Post
    Sadly no longer a member of the club. Maybe I can rejoin with a taycan after a few years of depreciation.
    Being a cheap bastard, I am with you and will wait for lower prices on the V90 or A6 Allroad wagon in a year or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Being a cheap bastard, I am with you and will wait for lower prices on the V90 or A6 Allroad wagon in a year or two.
    I'm with ya, but make sure and get dat CPO! Just saw a YouTube video where the guy did a review on his XC90 with a killer CPO and he already blew a supercharger and has had a ton of other problems. What rocks though is that now you can upgrade the Volvo CPO warranty to 10 years and unlimited miles! Well technically 999,999 miles, but still. For a large additional fee of course, but probably the only way I'll dare venture in T8 territory long term. That supercharged/turbo/hybrid 2.0L setup scares the crap outta me. Even after jumbo CPO fee though, apparently you still come out way ahead over new thanks to typical Volvo depreciation. Plus WAY better warranty.

Do share more. Can you get at t8 hybrid in a v60? I am planning on going electric after the manual e91 but phev is interesting too.
    Leaning niro ev on lease and see what comes over the next few years. I drove a Tesla Y it was nice but can’t see spending $50k on one unless a 3 drives dramatically better.

I'm with ya, but make sure and get dat CPO! Just saw a YouTube video where the guy did a review on his XC90 with a killer CPO and he already blew a supercharger and has had a ton of other problems. What rocks though is that now you can upgrade the Volvo CPO warranty to 10 years and unlimited miles! Well technically 999,999 miles, but still. For a large additional fee of course, but probably the only way I'll dare venture in T8 territory long term. That supercharged/turbo/hybrid 2.0L setup scares the crap outta me. Even after jumbo CPO fee though, apparently you still come out way ahead over new thanks to typical Volvo depreciation. Plus WAY better warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by carlh View Post
    Do share more. Can you get at t8 hybrid in a v60? I am planning on going electric after the manual e91 but phev is interesting too.
    Leaning niro ev on lease and see what comes over the next few years. I drove a Tesla Y it was nice but can’t see spending $50k on one unless a 3 drives dramatically better.
    Yes you can, but ouch!

Name:  Screenshot 2021-05-10 173857.png
Views: 295
Size:  28.7 KB

https://www.caranddriver.com/volvo/v60
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Name:	Image1620696792.857424.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	195.8 KB 
ID:	374218 e46 M54 engine; $4500. Had a bunch of stuff done last 40-50K, like cooling system, suspension, water pump, oil pan gasket. New tires. Sport seats, which is nice. Runs strong. AT but that’s prolly good as my kid will learn to drive in it.

BMW just does not make a good looking car anymore.

There, I said it.
    I still call it The Jake.

There, I said it.
    WTF are they doing w/ the grill?
    Moar is not better.

Name:	Image1620701220.328242.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	187.4 KB 
ID:	374220
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

There, I said it.
    I decided I’m going to try to run versions of the old ones I liked. The newer ones are fast and get good gas mileage but they don’t have character.

This will prolly last until I get stranded but it was fun to drive the e46 today.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    I decided I’m going to try to run versions of the old ones I liked. The newer ones are fast and get good gas mileage but they don’t have character.

This will prolly last until I get stranded but it was fun to drive the e46 today.
    Amen.

sent from Utah.
    sigless.