Page 54 of 290 FirstFirst ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 7240

Thread: Wagon Stoke

Quote Originally Posted by stfu&gbtw View Post
    Awesome - thanks Bobby. If anyone is interested in this car, let me know.
    What did you pay for your Golf R? Thinking of selling my fiesta ST and getting something with AWD.

Quote Originally Posted by CantDog View Post
    What did you pay for your Golf R? Thinking of selling my fiesta ST and getting something with AWD.
    I lucked out... They'd been sold out in NA for months, but I found one in KS City that ended up at a BMW dealer after 500 miles. Paid $34k.

I might be up for selling mine. Let me know if you'd be interested. 38k, ~330hp, winter tires and wheels, thule rack. It's a sweet car... I was blasting by half the state of TX on I-40 today thinking how fucking dumb I am for even considering selling it. Still haven't found something I'd prefer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Quote Originally Posted by stfu&gbtw View Post
    I lucked out... They'd been sold out in NA for months, but I found one in KS City that ended up at a BMW dealer after 500 miles. Paid $34k.

I might be up for selling mine. Let me know if you'd be interested. 38k, ~330hp, winter tires and wheels, thule rack. It's a sweet car... I was blasting by half the state of TX on I-40 today thinking how fucking dumb I am for even considering selling it. Still haven't found something I'd prefer.
    Cool, I appreciate it. Realistically won't be looking at trading in until summer, but if your R is still around then we should talk. I loved the Fiesta living in KY, with better roads, but living in Boston area now it's a bit miserable driving around in. Largely been parked for the last 9 months.

Austin - I should have bought a C30 or V50 a long while back, but I didn't because under long-term MPA orders I didn't have the stability to do so and some hits came my way which depleted the savings I was making (a genius asshole Squadron CC had given away our activation, thought he'd make rank by offering to the AF to cancel our activation to save them money by doing mass MPAs instead, and predictably that was used against us while also giving no dependable structure). Anyway once I was up and running in my current career (took awhile), when I finally had the wherewithal to upgrade from my 240 wagon, the S60 was available and Volvo released a bunch of corporate car T6 R-Ds to dealers to sell used, so I jumped into that instead.

So, unfortunately I was a bit biased when I was finally able to test drive the C30 (It kind of was between the Polestar edition and my S60 I ended up with, very clearly apples and oranges, but the 60 was kind of my dream car at the time. Happy with what I've had, just wish I'd had the 30 too). Anyway, I thought the C30's styling was kind of dumpy for awhile, needed a bit of a refresh, resembled an Audi TT for me for a long time. Finally at the last year or two they updated it. Inside it had that Volvo trademark waterfall dash console, but it was a generation previous to the S60 I'd gotten used to so monochromatic green displays vs the giant color display, just felt dated and maybe a bit cramped. Still respectable scoot and handling although since it was a test drive and I didn't buy my 60 from this particular dealer the saleman in the test drive with me was a bit of a dick, so no chance to push it to get a feel for the handling.

Really wish Volvo had kept that whole C30/S40/V50 line alive in the US, they need a lower-end and lower-priced product to offer on par with the 240 of days old. They went through a weird SUV phase where the only wagon you could get was the XC70, and just now have restarted the lower end with the XC30. The S60 is great, but they get stoopid expensive fast, mine as equipped would have been over 49k at retail and since it wasn't the base S60 there's little ability to make a deal, dealers aren't swimming in R-d stock to get rid of.

The forthcoming V60 is a good looking car. Do not dig the likely drivetrain options.

Well, it’s nothing special but I’m nonetheless stoked. New ride. Found an older T6 with low miles in near perfect condition.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3243.JPG 
Views:	115 
Size:	268.7 KB 
ID:	230229

^^thats great man... I own that cars twin. Great ski car. I want the new version but mine won’t die. Never garaged In VT and not a blemish on it.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Those seem like they would be great highway cruisers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tortoise View Post
    Those seem like they would be great highway cruisers.
    Aren't all Volvo's? #smoothride

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Aren't all Volvo's? #smoothride

Some can have very stiff suspension, but the seats are butter!

Quote Originally Posted by Labcabin View Post
    Some can have very stiff suspension, but the seats are butter!
    I had one for a bit. The seats were sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by philth View Post
    ^^thats great man... I own that cars twin. Great ski car. I want the new version but mine won’t die. Never garaged In VT and not a blemish on it.

You must not be married.

^^^ ha! You made the same joke when I bought mine.

Nice ride ski-wpk.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Probably trading in my beauty this weekend. Going back to a truck. Sucks. Love this car. SLC mags keep an eye out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180329_185805.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	230371

Name:	20180329_185756.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	230372

Quote Originally Posted by pisteoff View Post
    ^^^ ha! You made the same joke when I bought mine.

Nice ride ski-wpk.
    I may be a little bitter.

Saw Volvo will include the upcoming V60 in the Subscription program. Didn't see numbers, curious what they'll be, XC30 is $599 T5/$699 T6 RD...

Xc30? In America?

Name:  IMG_0760.JPG
Views: 526
Size:  81.2 KB

Nash Rambler

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Probably trading in my beauty this weekend. Going back to a truck. Sucks. Love this car. SLC mags keep an eye out.

Name:	20180329_185805.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	230371

Name:	20180329_185756.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	230372
    This thing is beautiful, all the fancy features. I thought the s-line had the suede, more bolstered seats for some reason though.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    It's S-Line Premium Plus. No suede.

Anyway, just traded her in. Sad day, but I needed a truck again. When I am a real adult in a few years hopefully I can buy another sweet wagon.

Getting out of the white wagon and into the grey one. Not a "wagon" but really not much different

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Spotted this beast at a local car show last summer. Note the sweet ski racks.

Name:  vista cruiser 2.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  100.4 KB

http://jalo.ps/m5pxYR2

I need a vehicle that can tow a small 3,500 trailer for my hippster camping adventures.
    The only wagon that can do that is likely a 2018 Jaguar, which at $75k is a little much or an E400, which I hate the looks of, so what else to consider? I hate trucks and really don't care for SUVs, but likely need to go down that road. Seems like a Toyota Sequoia may be the call. Kind of ugly and big, but likely the most reliable way to go. Your thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.