Page 123 of 290 FirstFirst ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 7240

Thread: Wagon Stoke

Mazda 3 AWD with Turbo coming....
    https://jalopnik.com/the-2021-mazda-...rbo-1843884157

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    They can hold a 32 oz Chick Fil A lemonade when your kid spills it 10 minutes into a 4 hour road trip and not a drop will slosh out the sides.

Would buy again.
    Sweet!

Our new ride in front of our Rv. Combined getting the car with a climbing trip.
    2017/18 (I have no clue.. First registration was 2018, but I guess it was built before.. I'm not a car guy) Passat.
    So many buttons and screens and stuff. It's made by robots from the future. (I drive my cars until they fall apart, so I consider a blue tooth capable radio a revelation).
    Name:  IMG-20200529-WA0007.jpeg
Views: 1618
Size:  37.4 KBName:  IMG-20200529-WA0008.jpeg
Views: 449
Size:  49.8 KB
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

I don’t think the Passat wagon made it to the states. My Jetta was too small. Passat sedan was nicer but I always wanted the wagon.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    I don’t think the Passat wagon made it to the states. My Jetta was too small. Passat sedan was nicer but I always wanted the wagon.
    Well that makes two cultural things in a day, but I knew about this one before. Here the Passat sedan is a niche product. 95%+ (guesstimate) of all passats here are wagons.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    Here a Sedan is a niche product. 95%+ (guesstimate) of all cars sold here are wagons.
    How life should be. I am tired of the shitty selection of estate cars here in Amurica.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    Well that makes two cultural things in a day, but I knew about this one before. Here the Passat sedan is a niche product. 95%+ (guesstimate) of all passats here are wagons.
    Sweet looking new sled. More evidence Yurp r00lz.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0018.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	1.90 MB 
ID:	330663Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0025.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	2.24 MB 
ID:	330664

Finally retired old reliable and pulled the trigger.. The dealer was drooling at the condition of the XC 70 with 220k mi and sold it in 2 hours to his brother in law. V90 is so different in so many ways. I’ll keep this one till I’m old as dirt

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Dope. Really needs smaller wheels and beefy tires. Will look better in the winter

Yep that'll be a sweet vehicle.

The new Volvos look so nice. Not sure what to think of the powerplant. On the one hand it seems unnecessarily complicated but on the other it's their only engine and they know that so they better get it right. Been out for a few years at this point so probably good to go.

Wanted an MB wagon in a bad way. Shopped them hard but pulled the trigger on something more familiar; a fancy Toyota. Still four doors and a wagon but also not.

I loooove my V90 (CC) and this reminds me that I should take the roof rack off it because it looks that much more awesome without one

(My main complaint is the lack of clean-looking hitch option, at least last time I checked before giving up and getting the roof rack. Have things changed?)

Quote Originally Posted by philth View Post

Finally retired old reliable and pulled the trigger.. The dealer was drooling at the condition of the XC 70 with 220k mi and sold it in 2 hours to his brother in law. V90 is so different in so many ways. I’ll keep this one till I’m old as dirt

Damn. The bigger my mortgage gets, the more I start dreaming about finding a clean XC70 with 200k+ on it. How much you get for that thing?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

Nice!

Not gonna lie, the first pic makes me miss our old ‘11 XC70 T6. Man that thing was great. So big, plenty of juice, off roady and a stud in the snow, and total Highway Star.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    Damn. The bigger my mortgage gets, the more I start dreaming about finding a clean XC70 with 200k+ on it. How much you get for that thing?

Not going to lie. I left some $$$ on the table by trading it in. The guy actually gave me more $$ than the original agreed on price after he drove it second time. I’m a ball buster when negotiating with dealers but for some reason have zero interest of doing the private sale thing with strangers.

Wagon Stoke

Not going to lie. I left some $$$ on the table by trading it in. The guy actually gave me more $$ than the original agreed on price after he drove it second time. I’m a ball buster when negotiating with dealers but for some reason have zero interest of doing the private sale thing with strangers.

+1, Private sale with strangers suck.

Sold a Jeep that way about 10 years ago.
    To start the guys wife asked to use our bathroom and she took a shit, foreign shit in your house has a distinctive lingering smell.

Told the guy take it out, get an inspection, take as long as he wants. He says he’s all set as he knows cars.

2 weeks later he calls back asking for $ back because it needs brakes and something else.

FU, I told you to get an inspection.

I’ll either sell to a friend or trade in going forward. Trading in is easier, even selling to a friend is basically break even on trade in since I don’t want to put the screws to a friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sold this beast to a 18 year old kid. Dad had an inspection done which was smart. Sold for cheap but sold nice parts separately so made out good

That was 2006. Been through a few more beasts since then

Philth, when you bought the V90 did you ask the dealer for the service history and did they provide it to you? These cars are quirky from reading about them on Swedespeed, so I want to see the repair history before buying a used one next April.
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Philth, when you bought the V90 did you ask the dealer for the service history and did they provide it to you? These cars are quirky from reading about them on Swedespeed, so I want to see the repair history before buying a used one next April.
    It was a CPO with 10k on it. Some tech co. Leased it for a year for an executive. The car fax had full service records as far as I know. Full warranty out to 2024. Some cool technology on the thing I’m just figuring out. I did everything online and bought it 2 hours way. I was told I show up swap cars sign paperwork and leave in 20 mins. Wrong. The sales guy was nice but....they of course tell me I have to sit with the sales manager to do a bit more paperwork. I lit the fucking guy up. Quoting the online sales covid 19 in out policy. The sales guy was practically crying and gave me 2 months of payments. It of course was the sales managers trying to get in front of us and sell us extra warranty bullshit. I told the salesman to tell the manager to pound his cock and don’t waist my time. Another salesman overheard and I saw him scoot into the managers office to give him a heads up. We sit with manger and he is silent just punching up the deal. My MIT nerd wife who’s in p/e looks over the paperwork for 5 secs and says wrong. He slipped in 500 bucks of fluff. He reworks #s talking super fast now and gets busted again. Finally gets it right and we split. What a total cunt. We’re were there over and hour. Pissed but we laughed cuz we punished the manager so bad. Good news is we won’t be servicing the car there.

we looked at the v90cc and have a 2013 xc70. I thought the negatives were how much smaller the cargo area was and lines of sight from inside the v90cc were not that friendly. I guess it has all that blind spot monitoring tech...

Still a sweet vehicle, but since I like wagons more than my wife and it will be her car, she wanted to pass on it. hurt my feelings

It was a CPO with 10k on it. Some tech co. Leased it for a year for an executive. The car fax had full service records as far as I know. Full warranty out to 2024. Some cool technology on the thing I’m just figuring out. I did everything online and bought it 2 hours way. I was told I show up swap cars sign paperwork and leave in 20 mins. Wrong. The sales guy was nice but....they of course tell me I have to sit with the sales manager to do a bit more paperwork. I lit the fucking guy up. Quoting the online sales covid 19 in out policy. The sales guy was practically crying and gave me 2 months of payments. It of course was the sales managers trying to get in front of us and sell us extra warranty bullshit. I told the salesman to tell the manager to pound his cock and don’t waist my time. Another salesman overheard and I saw him scoot into the managers office to give him a heads up. We sit with manger and he is silent just punching up the deal. My MIT nerd wife who’s in p/e looks over the paperwork for 5 secs and says wrong. He slipped in 500 bucks of fluff. He reworks #s talking super fast now and gets busted again. Finally gets it right and we split. What a total cunt. We’re were there over and hour. Pissed but we laughed cuz we punished the manager so bad. Good news is we won’t be servicing the car there.

Jesus. What a fucking mess.

However many are in a shit ton.

They gotta pitch that shit even when you make it perfectly clear you don't want it. Next deal I will send them the deposit and the say I want the contract all typed up for me to review prior to arrival, as I want to be in and out in 15 minutes. No sitting down with anyone.

Philth, I hope you got the trucoat

You don’t want any oxidation problems
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by weibo View Post
    What's the collectives call on a used but well documented 2006 A4 3.2 wagon? All things that need to be done are up to date.
    I have one. I really like it's power delivery compared to the 2.0T, but it likes it's gas. Pretty much the baby S4 without block gouging and better timing chains. Most never need the timing chain tensioners done. Carbon buildup is it's biggest maintenance concern. If you drive it hard the engine it will stay cleaner. A shitty job on it is the rear timing chain covers if they leak oil.

jgb@etree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    I sold this beast to a 18 year old kid. Dad had an inspection done which was smart. Sold for cheap but sold nice parts separately so made out good

That was 2006. Been through a few more beasts since then
    The clear corners look great. I've had my allroad for 15 years and still haven't gotten around to it.