Page 145 of 290 FirstFirst ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 7247

Thread: Wagon Stoke

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    I like

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/KdM...uxXgyqETH42aXs

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Damn that's a beaut. I thought the 2.7t made way more than the stated 250HP stock but apparently I'm mistaken. I know it's capable of way more with a few tweaks though. Either way that car is cherry and I'd LOVE to own it. Wonder what it'll go for. $15K? Seems like USDM sedans are going for as little as $5K but this thing is kind of a different animal.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

Quote Originally Posted by beaterdit View Post
    Damn that's a beaut. I thought the 2.7t made way more than the stated 250HP stock but apparently I'm mistaken. I know it's capable of way more with a few tweaks though. Either way that car is cherry and I'd LOVE to own it. Wonder what it'll go for. $15K? Seems like USDM sedans are going for as little as $5K but this thing is kind of a different animal.
    This is all I see.

I just realized that site is run by Doug Demuro.

I hope that gets you a discount.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Woah, Nogaro Blue. MMmmmmmm.

When I showed the lady the new RS6Avant(withoutTurboDiesel6MTandaBox) in Nogaro Blue she scoffed and said if I were ever lucky enough to get such a wagon I'd look like I was driving a Smurf bus and to expect to ride alone.

I still don't see a problem.
    Haha agreed. As an owner of a World rally blue turbo Subaru wagon, I would be stoked as hell to drive this one. It’s just a little too money pitty for me.

I say close to 20k, whether it is worth that is debatable. Slick top alone will bump that up.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMomJustCalled View Post
    This is all I see.

Timing belt done a few months ago. But that doesnt mean another one of the 1,126 parts in that picture won't commit sepuku.

Looks like a blue Jetta wagon with fast and furious seat covers.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    Timing belt done a few months ago. But that doesnt mean another one of the 1,126 parts in that picture won't commit sepuku.
    Lol. Freaking Audis. (I'm still not done dicking around with the one that remains broke down in my garage. lol)

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Looks like a blue Jetta wagon with fast and furious seat covers.
    Attorney: Mr, simple, what do you think of cherry nogaro blue B5 s4 6MT wagons with low miles?

simple [on stand]: They look like a blue Jetta wagon with fast and furious seat covers.

Attorney [pulls out doll]: I know this isn't easy, but can you please point to the place on this doll that you were touched.

2001 called and colored seats were whack back then. I liked this car for a while but a bugeye WRX wagon still walks all over it. The allroad was a pile of garbage as well. Looking at dope wagons is one thing...living with it is a different story. Living with blue seats sounds great if you are a chav. I may have been a chav in 1993 but not 2001 or 2021

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    2001 called and colored seats were whack back then. I liked this car for a while but a bugeye WRX wagon still walks all over it. The allroad was a pile of garbage as well. Looking at dope wagons is one thing...living with it is a different story. Living with blue seats sounds great if you are a chav. I may have been a chav in 1993 but not 2001 or 2021
    You've got a lot of car baggage. Good thing this sucker will hold it all!

And I am currently in a codependent relationship with a 6MT s4 wagon so I hear you there.

I've been back and forth with Subaru and Audi. I wouldn't kick this blue bitch out of my garage but I hate those seats (yellow were worse) and the price on BAT is gonna be retarded with those miles. VAG kids have it internet money these days.

This is all I see.

Name:  looksfinetome.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  9.8 KB

Haha, it is a zoo in there. Two turbos, two intercoolers, known maintenance nightmare. My Subaru's prolly more likely to blow up and cost me thousands but the Audi would cost that in scheduled maintenance. Actually hate the seats too but still, sick car.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

Name:  looksfinetome.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  9.8 KB

Haha, it is a zoo in there. Two turbos, two intercoolers, known maintenance nightmare. My Subaru's prolly more likely to blow up and cost me thousands but the Audi would cost that in scheduled maintenance. Actually hate the seats too but still, sick car.
    I just can't get behind a company that thinks routine maintenance should involve REMOVING THE FRONT CLIP. I say this after owning a Pontiac that needed to have the half shaft removed for an alternator replacement, and a Rover that needs the intake manifold removed to do plug wires.

Woah, Nogaro Blue. MMmmmmmm.

I still don't see a problem.
    I see at least one....

It’s an Audi.

Audi’s suck. They are crappy cars.

There... I said it...

You old fucks need to go to sleep - Digitaldrew

You guys realize Audi stopped making cars that you have to take the front end off of to service like a decade ago, right?

Sample of 1, but my a4 allroad went out of warranty sometime pre-covid and to this day has been the most reliable car I've ever owned (save my 996, and 4Runner but those are different).

I love good driving stylish cars and have been lucky to have owned a lot of them from new, CPO, very well loved and anywhere inbetwen: BMWs, Mercs, Land Rovers, Pcars, Volvos... and all of them have had at least a handful of "colorful issues" except this little Audi wagon. Take it for what its worth.

Anyway, the Taycan went a little allroad-y. This looks good to me.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a3...1cTmmUQF_FcJ18

I live in the Detroit area and know more than one engineer in the auto industry.

The standards Audi holds itself to aren’t anywhere near other European auto manufacturers. To hear them talk about the things they work on and the things Audi just kind of... let’s go... man... I wouldn’t buy one... ever.

Example... an engineer type I know works on seats. Audi has 3000 points it needs to hit or maintain for a seat design to be good enough for Audi. Mercedes has 30000....

You guys see a lot of old audis on the road? Like... from the 80s? Because I know you see plenty of old 80’s - 90s 500 sl.... I see a lot of old bmw too...

Fuck that... no bullshit... I see a shitload of dodge neons and dusters from the 90s on the road. But it’s hard to find any audis that are even pre 2010.

There’s a reason wealthy people who always have a brand new Audi... always have a brand new Audi... and it’s because their 4 year old one they turned in was a shitbox.

You old fucks need to go to sleep - Digitaldrew

You guys realize Audi stopped making cars that you have to take the front end off of to service like a decade ago, right?
    Pretty sure we're discussing a 20 year old Audi. Sooo..... 10 more years of that bullshit?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecked View Post
    I live in the Detroit area
    To be fair, your roads and odd ways of turning left up there are enough to kill anything but an Oldsmobuick.

Sure, not a lot of 80s Audis on the road, just like you wont see many Bangle-era BMWs (or later) on the road from now till the foreseeable future.

Just to toss a log on the fire here's last years Consumer Reports reliability rankings:

Pretty sure we're discussing a 20 year old Audi. Sooo..... 10 more years of that bullshit?
    Yeah, but this one's different.

It's Nogaro Blue.

Touché... our roads are worse than any place on earth... but bad roads fuck up ball joints, axles, tie rods and tires... bad roads don’t make seats shitty... the bad roads did not implement cheap shitty plastic all over the dashboard. That came from the factory....

That’s probably why my neighbors kid has a 1995 Chevy beretta that has fewer problems than my dads gf 2018 Audi. And the other 3 audis she’s had in the last 11 years.

And to be fair... I agree with your consumers report thing sorta... I’d buy any one of the cars listed above Audi with the exception of Subaru... from a maintenance/reliability standpoint.

No bullshit... my dads gf gave him her 2015 A5 convertible... he hated it... and told me to get it out of his driveway... I never even drove it off his driveway... the guy I sold it to did... I took his money... got in my 16 year old accord and laughed all the way to the bank....

When I lived in the Mitten as a kid my Dad brought home a brand new 760 Turbo. You would have thought he shot Lee Iacocca in the face, pissed on the grave of Joe Louis, and carpet bombed the GM proving grounds with Toyotas.

That said it was light years beyond anything that Detroit was pushing at the time. God forbid anything the Mercs made when they were married to Chrysler. FFS, MB's most popular model in the US is a front wheel drive shitbox crossover and "sedan".

Which is why, with rare exceptions like the CTSv, many Vettes, and the Ford GT, I am loathe to say a domestic manufacturer's up-market offerings are as good or superior to almost anything in the import market, notwithstanding many multiples more of quality points.

We'll just have to disagree on the Audis. I'll admit, as a former dyed in the wool fanboi of BMs that I used to hate them too. But the fact is, they make a damn good car, don't offer something called "leatherette" in their base models, and have probably the best awd system I've driven.

EDIT to add:

For the fun of the Padded Room, let's hear more about these two:

"1995 Chevy beretta that has fewer problems than my dads gf 2018 Audi"

Whoa ..I must have come across as being one of those die hard “buy American” Detroit car guys..... I understand my comments about dodge dusters and Chevy berettas could be mis interpreted as me being super fucking pro American cars.... I am not.

I am just against Audi.... which we will agree to disagree on.

That said... the Chevy beretta is the only car that is NOT faster in red.... it’s fastest color is teal. Yes teal. It does not follow the same color rules for speed as say.... other cars... or ski poles in red.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecked View Post
    That said... the Chevy beretta is the only car that is NOT faster in red.... it’s fastest color is teal. Yes teal. It does not follow the same color rules for speed as say.... other cars... or ski poles in red.
    Yes, but only if it has the GTU package.

What a beaut

This carp sled should be added to the upstate thread... I know m27111894736c has seen at least 2 of these in his upstate ski area exploits...

Edit for: carp sled is not a typo

Yes, but only if it has the GTU package.

An '89 Beretta was my first car. I beat the ever living piss out of it and it never flinched. Fast for what it was, and bonus amusment watching people try to figure out how to open the door.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeStrummer
    The universe that is a vehicle is a funny and delicate thing. I fucked my wife in the back seat of our Saab in the parking lot before a Social D / Superchunk show at Red Rocks. After that the radio never worked again.