Page 203 of 206 FirstFirst ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 5149

Thread: Wagon Stoke

  1. #5051
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,164
    If anyone's interested in the 540 wagon I just realized it's a friend of a friend. If anyone needs some beta I can facilitate. I can't recall the model but I drove the friend's 90's 7 series M/T swap and it was tight. The only sedan I was seriously impressed with. It probably fit skis, boots, and a body in the boot without dropping the seats.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  2. #5052
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    30,930
    CO magsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	222E799C-5BB4-4A8F-8ED0-FC161E311C30.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	651.5 KB 
ID:	435044. Looks like someone had a nice longroof VW snagged.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	222E799C-5BB4-4A8F-8ED0-FC161E311C30.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	651.5 KB 
ID:	435044
    I still call it The Jake.

  3. #5053
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    is everything
    Posts
    1,863
    Selling a silver on black , cold weather package, 2001 b5s4 6speed wagon . Taking offers ! https://www.facebook.com/groups/5793...ibextid=W9rl1R


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  4. #5054
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    11,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil E View Post
    Selling a silver on black , cold weather package, 2001 b5s4 6speed wagon . Taking offers ! https://www.facebook.com/groups/5793...ibextid=W9rl1R


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Private group - looks like we have to join to see listing. Is it listed somewhere else Evil? I already hit my longruf s4 quota with my b6 but wanna peep the pictures.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  5. #5055
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    is everything
    Posts
    1,863
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1669173776.785571.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	1.85 MB 
ID:	435095Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0194.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	2.03 MB 
ID:	435096


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  6. #5056
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,572
    Looks broken I'll give ya $5k

  7. #5057
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    30,930
    Yurp Mags, buy Richard Hammond's manual v10 M5 Touring and report back please.

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/325440917419

    I still call it The Jake.

  8. #5058
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Shadynasty's Jazz Club
    Posts
    9,937
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Yurp Mags, buy Richard Hammond's manual v10 M5 Touring and report back please.

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/325440917419

    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

  9. #5059
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bottom feeding
    Posts
    10,041
    Why does BMW think itís good looking to make the current kidney grills ginormous?
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

  10. #5060
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Before
    Posts
    26,612
    The BWM grill is a sinus cavity in a death mask.
    The current ones had a cocaine habit.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

  11. #5061
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mental Vacation!
    Posts
    2,356

    Wagon Stoke



    RR w/ a Merlin


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  12. #5062
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Shadynasty's Jazz Club
    Posts
    9,937
    Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Why does BMW think itís good looking to make the current kidney grills ginormous?
    This explanation makes sense and Iíve seen it mentioned elsewhere. The short of it is, itís the only way to keep things cool (the new M3/M4 has seven radiators) while maintaining the kidney grill.

    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

  13. #5063
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    2,907
    Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    This explanation makes sense and Iíve seen it mentioned elsewhere. The short of it is, itís the only way to keep things cool (the new M3/M4 has seven radiators) while maintaining the kidney grill.

    I donít buy it.

    Name:  59049A1A-B846-49FE-842F-C65FF5523462.jpeg
Views: 344
Size:  37.8 KB

  14. #5064
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,164
    The stupid new grills go well with the LV pijamas most owners wear. Very different demographic from the few that wants a manual wagon.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  15. #5065
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Granite, UT
    Posts
    1,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Labcabin View Post


    RR w/ a Merlin


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    That is quite possibly the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

  16. #5066
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    30,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Touring_Sedan View Post
    That is quite possibly the ugliest thing I've ever seen.
    Agreed. Someone had to actually think that up and build it.

    Sicko
    I still call it The Jake.

  17. #5067
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Granite, UT
    Posts
    1,602
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Agreed. Someone had to actually think that up and build it.

    Sicko
    At least this one resembles an actual vehicle.


  18. #5068
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    30,930
    Chris Harris has opinions on the best way to view new BMWs.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	192.4 KB 
ID:	436193
    I still call it The Jake.

  19. #5069
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,513

    Wagon Stoke

    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Chris Harris has opinions on the best way to view new BMWs.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	192.4 KB 
ID:	436193
    Chris Harris:ĒWhoís laughing now bitches???????!!!!Ē


    Edit: not sure why I brain farted to Bangle instead of Harris.
    Last edited by JimmyCarter; 12-01-2022 at 02:33 PM.

  20. #5070
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    12,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Labcabin View Post
    Ace or Gary on his day off

  21. #5071
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    18,388
    K car wagon with vinyl wood?
    $4,100!!

    https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1986-dodge-aries

  22. #5072
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    30,930
    Oh no... the K car got away...
    I still call it The Jake.

  23. #5073
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,164
    I like how it only goes up to 99 999. No one expected much from these.

  24. #5074
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,572
    https://carsandbids.com/auctions/36N...audi-rs6-avant

    $140k wagon in nardo grey. Where are your bids?

  25. #5075
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    https://carsandbids.com/auctions/36N...audi-rs6-avant

    $140k wagon in nardo grey. Where are your bids?
    Same price, lower miles?

    http://www.autotrader.ca/go/5-57114459
    Quote Originally Posted by jlboyell View Post
    Climate change deniers should be in the same boat as the flat earthers, ridiculed for stupidity.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •