Page 187 of 290 FirstFirst ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,675 of 7241

Thread: Wagon Stoke

PLEASE tell me this Tesla Model 3.5 will become a real thing (and sold in the US):
    https://insideevs.com/news/550238/te...del-3-5-wagon/

Peep this sweet mock rendering. Fictional at this point I believe, but I already want one.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Parked next to this absolutely cherry maroon Merc turbo diesel yesterday. Had a Bilstein sticker, PCA sticker and Merc 100k medallion. Thing is clearly used but insanely well kept. Plaid matching floor mats was a baller touch.

Attachment 392677

Attachment 392678
    Parents had the identical wagon. Great vehicle for many years. It replaced their Volvo wagon of nearly the same color. True story: dad bought the merc and sold the Volvo while mom was traveling. He proudly picked her up at the airport in the shiny Merc. She didn’t notice it was a different car until he gave up and told her when they got home.

Another one is going to slip past me. BAT is nuts.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...kGzmZH2Sg7J2q8

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Wow, that thing is an animal. 45k now with 6 days to go? Some tech bro is gonna brag to his buddy next week that he got it over 6 figures.
    I still call it The Jake.

Pffft for an unreliable POS. That is just stoopid.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post

BaT has done to the entire enthusiast car market what EAG did to BMWs. Really a shame.

Our second car just died and I'm not putting any more money into it.
    I see a local private sale of a 2014 Audi Allroad Prem Plus, 90,000 miles for $17,000.
    What do I need to know/look for if I'm going to go test drive this thing.....
    Single owner, and they claim all service has been done at the dealership.

It would be nice if they had receipts for all the work/maintenance ever done for starters and for sure spend the $300 or so to have a PPI done by a reputable Audi shop for sure. At that mileage is when stuff can start to need replacing, so have some $$$ left over for eventual repairs.
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinned View Post
    BaT has done to the entire enthusiast car market what EAG did to BMWs. Really a shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinned View Post
    I used to know those guys.

Take a beat to shit 2002, clean it up a bit and slap an obscene price tag on it.

Profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    I see a local private sale of a 2014 Audi Allroad Prem Plus, 90,000 miles for $17,000.
    That's my Allroad.

Search this thread for my posts and the word "allroad" for beta. I've been thrilled with it. When I went out of warranty at 100k (mine was a dealer demo with the extended warranty) I replaced everything basically on the top end as preventative maintenance (plugs, coils, separator, timing chain, water pump and gaskets) and I got an APR Stage 1. 60/40 full-time quattro, goes like stink and is a lot of fun. Still makes me smile to drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    My GFs 13 allroad has been relatively maintance free for 40k miles. Just normal stuff like plugs and filters. Pretty cheap at our indy shop. She did have an adaptive headlight fail and that wasn't a cheap or easy fix.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Wagon Stoke

I have a ‘13 allroad. Prior ownership kind of slacked on maintenance and I had some timing chain issues as a result. Even so, it was only about $1,500 to fix.

Burns a quart of oil every couple thousand miles or so, which isn’t terrible, I understand. In the last year I’ve replaced both rear bearings, brakes, plugs and coils, and had an APR stage 1 done. Also had some recall work done which didn’t cost me anything. Currently coming up at 130k miles and runs like a top, makes me smile, and I don’t feel any particular urge to unload it - which is a good thing, because the car market is bananas. For an almost 10 year old car with high miles, it’s pretty damn close to 100%. Fingers crossed she holds together for another 12-18 months, minimum.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Pffft for an unreliable POS. That is just stoopid.
    and ugly as shit, like the chevy avalanche of wagons.

Those Allroad values tanked like 10 years ago. Below $10k all day. Are you telling us they came up? Wonder if it is because the ones that are left are the ones that didn't bleed the owners dry and were actually maintained? The rest died because I see them at the junkyard minus the engine often. That is one way to make a car rare.

Ah I forgot 2013 was 2nd generation...my bad totally different car

Those prices came back then as a quick Auto Trader search had about $17k the lowest price on a 2014 with 90k miles on it.

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    and ugly as shit, like the chevy avalanche of wagons.
    Diff'rent strokes. Not a huge fan of some of the lines but I like a big ass and can look past the rest. If you can row gears at 560hp+ and move a crate of Whole Foods quinoa along with the family dog in what amounts to a legal rocket ship, I'm all for it.

Appears Audi is the last manufacturer that offers wagons with painted fender arches and bumpers in the US. Also,

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Appears Audi is the last manufacturer that offers wagons with painted fender arches and bumpers in the US. Also,

Well it makes sense, cause as rugged Americans who do many things in the out of doors and need a super-duty dually for grocery duty, it tracks that our limited wagon offerings should convey that same sense of adventure and wild outdoorsy spirit.

(Sent from an Audi with painted wheel arches)

34k-Mile 2007 BMW 328xi Sports Wagon 6-Speed

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2007-bmw-328-45/
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Looking for a used killer awd fast station wagon?
    This :

2004 Volvo V70R 6-Speed with 55k miles

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2004-volvo-v70r-42/

I have a 2006 black one with 140+k on it. I may stockpile another. These things have the turning radius of an aircraft carrier, but they're such a great road and snow car. They are huDge on the inside.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Looking for a used killer awd fast station wagon?
    This :

2004 Volvo V70R 6-Speed with 55k miles

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2004-volvo-v70r-42/

I have a 2006 black one with 140+k on it. I may stockpile another. These things have the turning radius of an aircraft carrier, but they're such a great road and snow car. They are huDge on the inside.
    That’s Hansel hot.

I'm so tired of all of the black plastic trim bullshit. I'm usually all about function over form but damn I'm sick of looking at it, it takes away part of being able to appreciate the car under the plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    That’s Hansel hot.
    $16K. Whadyou guys think it’s really worth?
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

A lot more if it wasn't from NY.

2004 was the first model year. I think there were some minor differences from 04-05, forget exactly what they were. 2006/2007 have the 3rd generation Haldex, which is able to change front/rear power distribution faster. The one thing I didn't like about my 05 was the perceptible delay before the system responded, so I'd look for an 06/07. Other than, it was an amazing car.

I'd probably look at the Swedespeed classified forums to see what average market value is these days. Probably not $16k for an 04, but BaT + Pandemic + whatever have definitely been increasing prices on all vehicles.

I found two E500 wagons for sale nationwide.