Page 150 of 290 FirstFirst ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 7247

Thread: Wagon Stoke

Ha! Didn’t realize I was triggering. I just miss a sports car with a big ass. My Honda Odyssey wagon leaves a lot to be desired in the driving dept.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Wife got a RAV4 TRD off road this winter. Drives really well in the snow, fun car, but not the power of the old 3.6L Outback.
    Since the VW Alltrack is gone - unless I find one used - and I'm not loving the latest Subarus, I'm definitely looking at a Rav4 Hybrid to be my next car.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Love the triggering post to start the day.

I think if the car shares the same body with the regular wagon (save the off-roady bits and cladding) and is just lifted, then it’s definitely a wagon. See V90, E wagon, A6 Avant, A4... all have their burly tough off-road relative but it’s the same car more or less.

The Outback treads a different line these days. I’m of the opinion it’s a wagon, and the Forrester is not.

(ducks)
    I think the 1st gen forester looks more like a "wagon" then the current gen outback. The newest outbacks and foresters are so tall they're starting to look like more like a crossover. I think they're taller than my stock Cherokee.

So what makes a wagon a wagon? I think there are only a few objective criteria: D-pillar, liftgate, room behind the rear seats, folding seats... What am I missing? The rest seems kind of subjective, with long and low body style bring the defining characteristic.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

I guess one way to try to define the visual appearance of a wagon is that it should look like a sedan with an added d-pillar and extended roof line.

Which does kind of exclude newer foresters and outbacks. If you were to take away the D-pillar and replace with a trunk that would be seriously fugly sedan. Someone please photoshop this, haha.

I’ve got a Toyota Venza... it’s mostly wagon but a little taller, little shorter trunk... it doesn’t quite fit a wagon in my opinion compared to the Audi, Volvo and VW’s I’ve had before. I think the biggest difference is the seating position for me, I’m more upright in the Venza.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Anybody want a well kept 2018 BMW 330i wagon? Decided I’m not driving enough to buy at lease end. Babied. Swapped out run flats. Has about 36K. Heated sport seats.

If nobody wants it, I’ll turn it in but the buyout is a couple grand less than it would cost to buy from a dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Anybody want a well kept 2018 BMW 330i wagon? Decided I’m not driving enough to buy at lease end. Babied. Swapped out run flats. Has about 36K. Heated sport seats.

If nobody wants it, I’ll turn it in but the buyout is a couple grand less than it would cost to buy from a dealer.
    Manual?
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Wagon Stoke

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Manual?
    Nope; US. AWD auto.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1617343258.079226.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	214.4 KB 
ID:	370061

Interior color? and I am assuming X drive? How much is the lease buyout if a brown interior?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Sport utes and the Outback are not wagons because they drive like shit. Physics.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Sport utes and the Outback are not wagons because they drive like shit. Physics.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Interior color? and I am assuming X drive? How much is the lease buyout if a brown interior?
    XDrive. Black interior. Lease buyout depends on when it’s done; lease runs to Sept. PM me.

Swapped run flats for Non-run flats early on and have the OEM tires avail. Upgraded stereo amp; can talk about that, too.

I’m putting this here...since it’s a wagon. Have a ‘13 Allroad. I bought winter wheels and tires for it a while back, but I did not buy TPMS because I own and know to use a tire pressure gauge. I also swap my own wheels when the seasons change and I do not do anything in re: TPMS (pairing sensors or whatever).

My car’s TPMS alarms went off and told me my rear left tire was under inflated. It was correct.

Wat?
    focus.

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    The reflectors on the overly-fat roof rack are nifty.
    I also assumed reflectors, but sat through the overly produced announcement video to learn they are 'anodized copper accents'. so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by chaka View Post
    I also assumed reflectors, but sat through the overly produced announcement video to learn they are 'anodized copper accents'. so there's that.
    Sheesh. The "Wilderness Edition" might only be topped in frivolity by the Honda Pilot "Black Edition". If I'm going to throw away money on a trim, gimme some damn L.L. Bean or Eddie Bauer!

Quote Originally Posted by waveshello View Post
    Like.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    My car’s TPMS alarms went off and told me my rear left tire was under inflated. It was correct.
    Audi changed to indirect TPMS after 2010. No additional sensors required, it uses data from the ABS/stability systems: https://www.audi-technology-portal.d...itoring-system

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Nope; auto
    drat.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

54-46, I actually want a blue exterior and brown interior, but thanks for the response. M package for TMFW.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by 365wp View Post
    Audi changed to indirect TPMS after 2010. No additional sensors required, it uses data from the ABS/stability systems: https://www.audi-technology-portal.d...itoring-system
    That's funny. Surprised that they only have a simple "tire low" warning now like all the cheapest cars. Even my '05 Cadillac had actual PSI readouts for each individual tire. Loved that.

It is insane that in the modern motoring era, that people are having to go to these lengths to get direct TPMS on expensive cars: https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...allation-Guide
    WTF, Audi?!

Wagon Stoke

Quote Originally Posted by 365wp View Post
    Huh. That’s pretty badass. I was so confused..... fucking magnets....

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    That's funny. Surprised that they only have a simple "tire low" warning now like all the cheapest cars. Even my '05 Cadillac had actual PSI readouts for each individual tire. Loved that.

It is insane that in the modern motoring era, that people are having to go to these lengths to get direct TPMS on expensive cars: https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...allation-Guide
    WTF, Audi?!
    I dunno.... what’s it for? Indirect does everything it needs to.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    54-46, I actually want a blue exterior and brown interior, but thanks for the response. M package for TMFW.
    Yeah, that’d be sweet! Estoril Blue.

Not a wagon. IMHO.

I’d call that a hatchback. Or in the waterlogged case, a wetback?
    . . .

Bow wave for the win.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums