Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 2387

Thread: Wagon Stoke

  1. #2301
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    TennesseeJed
    Posts
    9,436
    I love those. Especially the V flavor with a manual.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

    Brain dead and made of money.

  2. #2302
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,033
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfelot View Post
    That RS6 Avant looks nice. I wonder what pricing looks like.
    $125,000 or so for a properly equipped version. They sound amazing with an exhaust.

  3. #2303
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,426
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    What's the hp gain per light bar?

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  4. #2304
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the shadow of the wasatch
    Posts
    2,853
    Quote Originally Posted by daught View Post
    What's the hp gain per light bar?

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    37 hp per 100 watts of additional LED lights.

    So a fuckton

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Bunny Don't Surf

  5. #2305
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeast New York
    Posts
    6,716
    I saw this today and thought it would be fun to haveClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20190825_152048.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	292276 It's a Pontiac Safari, obviously 2 door like the Chevy Nomad and I'm thinking it's a '56. Gotta dig the whitewalls.

  6. #2306
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    713
    Taking the back roads...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	audisun.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	2.89 MB 
ID:	294174

  7. #2307
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by kungpow View Post
    Taking the back roads...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	audisun.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	2.89 MB 
ID:	294174
    Nice golf!

  8. #2308
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,524
    Still one of my favorite videos on the net. The extended version is a blast as well.


  9. #2309
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Under the bridge
    Posts
    2,549
    Just picked up this '07 XC70 for my 16 yr old's first car.
    170,000 miles
    One owner (friend) who followed service recommendations at the local dealership.
    A scrub, buff, and vacuum makes it looks sexy again.
    $3,500

    I'm driving it often on the weekends.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	69377047_10217325586363007_1933055253968584704_o.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	824.1 KB 
ID:	294210
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Pics including altimeter reading or it didnt happen.

  10. #2310
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    5,690
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorboy View Post
    Just picked up this '07 XC70 for my 16 yr old's first car.
    Excellent choice for a first car! Doesn't get much safer than a Volvo wagon. I approve.

  11. #2311
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    18,382
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorboy View Post
    Just picked up this '07 XC70 for my 16 yr old's first car.
    170,000 miles
    One owner (friend) who followed service recommendations at the local dealership.
    A scrub, buff, and vacuum makes it looks sexy again.
    $3,500

    I'm driving it often on the weekends.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	69377047_10217325586363007_1933055253968584704_o.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	824.1 KB 
ID:	294210
    That’s a fantastic first car.
    I still call it The Jake.

  12. #2312
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Alpental
    Posts
    5,404
    Miss my 01 v70xc, but damn it got expensive after 150K.

    The new wagon is nice.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

  13. #2313
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,152
    That’s one of the best looking wagon on the road right now imo. Nice color choice as well Mofro

  14. #2314
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    18,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    Miss my 01 v70xc, but damn it got expensive after 150K.

    The new wagon is nice.
    How are you liking it?

    I had a 13 XC70 T6 and really enjoyed it. Curious about the new ones.
    I still call it The Jake.

  15. #2315
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    713
    Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    Nice golf!
    Golf + Quattro + more plush interior + 3.2 v6 = Audi (But basically a Mk5 R32 with 4 doors and can be found for almost half the price... shh don't tell the scene kids)

  16. #2316
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by kungpow View Post
    Golf + Quattro + more plush interior + 3.2 v6 = Audi (But basically a Mk5 R32 with 4 doors and can be found for almost half the price... shh don't tell the scene kids)
    Exactly where I was going, glad the sarcasm came through!! Not many 3.2s to be had up here anymore....

  17. #2317
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,426
    Not exactly the right thread, but I should get some good feedback here. I drive a final year 6spd 3.2 A4 avant. They were discontinued after 2008. Mainly I use it for long trips from the east to the west. I sleep in it many nights to stay close to the trail head. In the summer it works for me and the GF. Last winter I caught some really cold nights in it. Sleeping wasn't a problem, but getting boots on was difficult, and I could have used more space on the really cold days. I could install an auxiliary heater, but we started considering other options.

    We considered a sprinter, but it's too big, not fun to drive and fuel inefficient.

    Then we looked at minivans. I drove a friend's sienna and it was actually a decent car. Lots of space, compared to the A4. Then I stumbled over mercedes R320/R350. Fuck I dig them. To me it looks like a big wagon with 400ft/lbs torque. O, fuelly it has better fuel mileage than my A4. Being diesel they should take very little fuel to idle all night, probably under 1L/hr? How is the space in them compared to a sienna? How bad will the drive be compared to the A4?

    PS: I liked the 1.8 more than the 3.2.

  18. #2318
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,830
    Quote Originally Posted by daught View Post
    Not exactly the right thread, but I should get some good feedback here. I drive a final year 6spd 3.2 A4 avant. They were discontinued after 2008. Mainly I use it for long trips from the east to the west. I sleep in it many nights to stay close to the trail head. In the summer it works for me and the GF. Last winter I caught some really cold nights in it. Sleeping wasn't a problem, but getting boots on was difficult, and I could have used more space on the really cold days. I could install an auxiliary heater, but we started considering other options.

    We considered a sprinter, but it's too big, not fun to drive and fuel inefficient.

    Then we looked at minivans. I drove a friend's sienna and it was actually a decent car. Lots of space, compared to the A4. Then I stumbled over mercedes R320/R350. Fuck I dig them. To me it looks like a big wagon with 400ft/lbs torque. O, fuelly it has better fuel mileage than my A4. Being diesel they should take very little fuel to idle all night, probably under 1L/hr? How is the space in them compared to a sienna? How bad will the drive be compared to the A4?

    PS: I liked the 1.8 more than the 3.2.
    Get 17 inch wheels and ride will be plush in R-Class. Audis have a rough ride. I really like the look of the R-Class and it was before its time. A lot of the modern crossovers and vans look like it now. Mercedes have a complex optioning system so do your homework.

  19. #2319
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Driving2VT
    Posts
    3,113

    Wagon Stoke

    I am thinking of getting a 2016 Volvo V60 AWD T6 R-Design.
    Any red flags those of wagon stoke knowledge can bestow?
    I am a Volvo fan so not unfamiliar with the maker. Just want a small fast AWD wagon and these are petty fun. Drove one. Was white with too many miles so not the right car but thinking the R-Design speaks to my inner child.
    Uno mas

  20. #2320
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Boulder
    Posts
    771

    Wagon Stoke

    Selling my 09 XC70 T6 with 88K. Lifelong Volvo driver and absolutely love the car but with three kids and an 80 pound lab, I need something bigger. 9.5/10 interior, 9/10 exterior. Located in Boulder, needs nothing. Tires have 3K miles on them. $11K. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	269.0 KB 
ID:	294409

  21. #2321
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Big Sky/Moonlight Basin
    Posts
    9,593
    Where were you in April when I was car shopping ? That is a solid car at a fair price.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

    "Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

  22. #2322
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    5,690
    Quote Originally Posted by ski-wpk View Post
    Selling my 09 XC70 T6 with 88K. Lifelong Volvo driver and absolutely love the car but with three kids and an 80 pound lab, I need something bigger. 9.5/10 interior, 9/10 exterior. Located in Boulder, needs nothing. Tires have 3K miles on them. $11K. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	269.0 KB 
ID:	294409
    Dang. That's clean. Your car's got a LOT of life left in it too. Mine's over 170K now and engine/trans still run like new with no leaks or anything Wish I had the T6 like yours, though. Solid cars that will love you long time with a bit of TLC. Good luck with the sale! Hopefully a mag buys it so you can sorta "keep it in the family" and maybe run across it again someday.

  23. #2323
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central VT
    Posts
    4,033
    Quote Originally Posted by ski-wpk View Post
    Selling my 09 XC70 T6 with 88K. Lifelong Volvo driver and absolutely love the car but with three kids and an 80 pound lab, I need something bigger. 9.5/10 interior, 9/10 exterior. Located in Boulder, needs nothing. Tires have 3K miles on them. $11K. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	269.0 KB 
ID:	294409
    Shit, I wish there wasn't still a year left on wife's Alltrack lease. Smoking deal here.

  24. #2324
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Virgina (It's humid here)
    Posts
    4,498
    Those XC70 T6 wagons are unicorns. You’ll sell that thing in seconds.
    I’m so glad we got the T6 with our XC60. Apparently the “etiquette” here in VA is for people to speed up when you go to pass them. Not a problem when I can get from 40 to 90 in like 3 seconds.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it tubeless, I will. I got spare time.

  25. #2325
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    18,382
    ^^^
    Right?

    I still miss our XC70 T6. Thing was a highway star and bomber in bad conditions with a dump truck load of space. Great seats too - thickest leather ever in a car.

    GL with the sale!
    I still call it The Jake.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •