Page 52 of 290 FirstFirst ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 7247

Thread: Wagon Stoke

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    340 xdrive w/ MT
    That’s what I bought.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I just did a little searching... looks like the value on those basically fell through the floor. There's an '11 with 70k up for $15k in NY. Known issues? What's your experience been like?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tortoise View Post
    No, no. I just don't count the Impreza as being a wagon. That sort of thing.

But yeah, what other manual wagons are out there?
    So Crosstrek and Forester are not either?

Mini Cooper Clubman comes in manual.

No, no. I just don't count the Impreza as being a wagon. That sort of thing.

But yeah, what other manual wagons are out there?
    I'd be content with another hatchback even... Don't need more space - just bored. Would actually really like the Focus RS if it didn't look like a rental car on the inside... And if the trick AWD system didn't break all the time.... And if the engine weren't tuned within an inch of it's life... And... never mind.
    Hugh Conway sucks
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

I consider the Crosstrek to be a raised hatch. The Forester to be a CUV and the mini to be a.... Fuck... No idea what the mini is. Hatchback I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by stfu&gbtw View Post
    I just did a little searching... looks like the value on those basically fell through the floor. There's an '11 with 70k up for $15k in NY. Known issues? What's your experience been like?
    i would see what one costs with a warranty from a dealer. at 70K doesn't all the little plastic bits in the cooling system need to be replaced, front end stuff like bushings, water pump - timing belt/chain at 90,000

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    So Crosstrek and Forester are not either?

Mini Cooper Clubman comes in manual.
    0-60 in about eleven minutes...

I think I'm going to pursue this RS6 idea for a while... Would be a sick car to drive, and I expect I'd find a buyer when I'm ready to give it up. Also looking into bringing a car over from Germany... We're there all the time - should be easy enough to do, although cars over there are way more expensive than here. Either way I will keep you guys posted. If anyone has any other ideas, I'm all ears.
    Hugh Conway sucks

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    i would see what one costs with a warranty from a dealer. at 70K doesn't all the little plastic bits in the cooling system need to be replaced, front end stuff like bushings, water pump - timing belt/chain at 90,000
    Will do - thanks!
    Hugh Conway sucks

I consider the Crosstrek to be a raised hatch. The Forester to be a CUV and the mini to be a.... Fuck... No idea what the mini is. Hatchback I guess.
    They are all the same man. Get over it. Large manual wagons are dead. Only small ones now. They will be dead soon.

That's what I'm saying. They are already dead.

Will do - thanks!
    i don't think you will get an 11 with a warranty, but you know what I mean

I met someone with a chipped and suspension reworked RS 6 c6 early teens model. he loved it - it was a rocket

The Panamera GTS is my favorite of all the cars I've owned. No, not a manual, but I really like the PDK transmission, especially in sport or sport+ mode. If you can come to terms with that and its homely visage, I think it's worth a look.

Audi manual transplant, BMW or the Panamera. Hard to go wrong with those three.

I’m 6’3” of dentist manhood and I can sleep in the back of a crosstrek. Or put an XL mtn bike in there. No fucking way i can do that with a typical hatchback. I’m not saying it’s a true wagon like God intended, but pretty close.

These recommendations are all over the map, but quick reminder that the VW Alltrack 6 spd manual borrows clutch from GTI, AWD from the R, and can be tuned to mid 200s bhp easily. And is so cheap you can drive the shit out of it in winter.

Anybody here have any real drive time on the Volvo v90 cross country? Some deals are starting to show up and this would be my 3rd Volvo XC wagon. Always been a fan but the new four cylinder turbo and supercharged motor is hard for me to get my head around.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    These recommendations are all over the map, but quick reminder that the VW Alltrack 6 spd manual borrows clutch from GTI, AWD from the R, and can be tuned to mid 200s bhp easily. And is so cheap you can drive the shit out of it in winter.
    It isn't that great. It needs a different turbo to be a true beast

Quote Originally Posted by philth View Post
    Anybody here have any real drive time on the Volvo v90 cross country? Some deals are starting to show up and this would be my 3rd Volvo XC wagon. Always been a fan but the new four cylinder turbo and supercharged motor is hard for me to get my head around.
    Intake vs exhaust it isn't that hard to comprehend

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Desperately trying to figure out how to not trade in my '12 Avant S-Line for a truck. Just too much fire road to explore.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    A buddy bought a manual all track. He showed up for golf one day all hot to trot about how he had the only awd manual vw. Seeing my Golf R was a disappointment.

I would not buy another vw right now - not that they aren't great cars... But I'm definitely not looking for the same car I have now minus 100hp as an "upgrade". I'm bored, but not that bored.
    Hugh Conway sucks

Yeah, you’re taking a major step back heading to all all track. Screw that, or even a lateral move. If you want something more lively than a tuned R in a manual, you are pretty much destined for a RWD drivers car outside of the RS6 or throwing a box on a gated R8.

Mine’s brand new.

Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

This is a long shot but I’m looking for a 2008-2011 era Volvo XC70 T6 if anyone has leads. Any color any location. Just sold my V50 T5 last week and already missing a quick AWD wagon.

Thanks fuckstick. It’s the tiny overworked 4 I’m concerned with. Not how the forced induction is powered.

Quote Originally Posted by ski-wpk View Post
    This is a long shot but I’m looking for a 2008-2011 era Volvo XC70 T6 if anyone has leads. Any color any location. Just sold my V50 T5 last week and already missing a quick AWD wagon.
    Interesting...I have a 2009 XC70 T6 in silver sitting in my driveway. 175k on it hence my post up thread about the new V90 XC.

I traded in a Trooper LS for a new Forester back in late 2009. The Forester has been a kick ass ski car. camping, and family vacation beast. With the box on top there is just barely enough room for the family of 4 and our gear.

Gotta admit, there have been times I missed having the cargo space of the Trooper. It was sure nice to be able to put the rear seats down and easily fit 4X8 sheets of plywood in the back. Forester kinda sucks for that kind of utility. Never had to get super creative to pack all the gear in the larger box,,
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!