Page 151 of 290 FirstFirst ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 7247

Thread: Wagon Stoke

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Not a wagon. IMHO.

I’d call that a hatchback. Or in the waterlogged case, a wetback?
    The wagon thread was on this page, I didn't feel like looking for the Volvo thread.
    I'd call it a hatchback myself.

Quote Originally Posted by refried View Post
    The wagon thread was on this page, I didn't feel like looking for the Volvo thread.
    I'd call it a hatchback myself.
    If only such a consensus could be reached about upstate.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by waveshello View Post
    I guess one way to try to define the visual appearance of a wagon is that it should look like a sedan with an added d-pillar and extended roof line.

Which does kind of exclude newer foresters and outbacks. If you were to take away the D-pillar and replace with a trunk that would be seriously fugly sedan. Someone please photoshop this, haha.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
    Have you seen the Legacy? I mean, minus some plastic cladding, springs and spacers, the Outback has always been a Legacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlboyell View Post
    Climate change deniers should be in the same boat as the flat earthers, ridiculed for stupidity.

Wagon Stoke

Someone touched this car inappropriately and the dealer’s add gave me herpes but it would be a hoot to drive.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/c...298834190.html

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Last edited by Art Shirk; 04-06-2021 at 12:03 AM.

Those wagons are only good for scene points. Keep seeing them trade hands in recent years. Depreciation is a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Those wagons are only good for scene points. Keep seeing them trade hands in recent years. Depreciation is a bitch
    I wouldnt say they are only good for scene points because they are absolute rocket ships, but they do depreciate like hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    I wouldnt say they are only good for scene points because they are absolute rocket ships, but they do depreciate like hell.
    Yeah super fast for grocery getting or dropping the kids off at private school. It is a scene Queen.

At least you can sell the gear knob to the aftermarket crowd though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Yeah super fast for grocery getting or dropping the kids off at private school. It is a scene Queen.
    How many people who own any of the wagons in this thread are tracking them? I'd drive an RS6 over an A4, a Caddy V over the CTS, an E63 AMG over an E350, a v70R over a v70 any day while getting groceries or dropping the kids off at private school. Half the horsepower cars have these days isn't "needed," but that's not what this thread it about. And the gear knob is worth the extra 25K.

Doesn't change my opinion but I get what you are saying. Some people like flashy and extravagant versions of boring cars. I would still take a 2002 WRX wagon over having an AMG badge wagon. Horses for courses as they say in the country. You might as well put a 800hp engine in a Ford Country Squire wagon. It is still a land yacht

I've got some decent seat time in that gen e63 Wagon lately and I can positively say that the person who molested it completely ruined an already teeth-chattering suspension.

I'd be fun as hell to floor that thing though. Face ripping fast.

And I'm with Art. My future RS6Avant will be used almost exclusively for private school kid dropoff duties and daily driver in areas where I can't tap the full potential of it.

Doesn't matter though, cause much like some other modern day heroes, I'll live my life one dropoff at a time in a rocketship like that.
    I still call it The Jake.

Doesn't change my opinion but I get what you are saying. Some people like flashy and extravagant versions of boring cars. I would still take a 2002 WRX wagon over having an AMG badge wagon. Horses for courses as they say in the country. You might as well put a 800hp engine in a Ford Country Squire wagon. It is still a land yacht
    WRX:Impreza::E63:E450

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I've got some decent seat time in that gen e63 Wagon lately and I can positively say that the person who molested it completely ruined an already teeth-chattering suspension.

I'd be fun as hell to floor that thing though. Face ripping fast.

And I'm with Art. My future RS6Avant will be used almost exclusively for private school kid dropoff duties and daily driver in areas where I can't tap the full potential of it.

Doesn't matter though, cause much like some other modern day heroes, I'll live my life one dropoff at a time in a rocketship like that.
    It's a shame they slammed it. I know a guy who knows a guy who owned that thing, and well, if that car was a person it would have a few Prosecutors digging into the WA Community Protection Act.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    It's a shame they slammed it. I know a guy who knows a guy who owned that thing, and well, if that car was a person it would have a few Prosecutors digging into the WA Community Protection Act.
    Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, this green AMG rapin' errrybody up in here.

You can't honestly say that a supercharged LS motor in a 71 Vista Cruiser with big brakes and a dialed modern suspension doesn't have some potential though. I saw a video the other day where a bunch of guys with crazy wagons were drag racing and that one came in 2nd overall, the thing was pretty awesome.

That’s why I think the E53 AMG would be a more realistic option, plus straight six smoothness.
    Climate change deniers should be in the same boat as the flat earthers, ridiculed for stupidity.

Had the e91 in for recall work today and was given a new 228 loaner. New car was quieter, smoother faster and used less gas but was very happy to get back into my na-I6-6mt wagon at the end of the day. Much better connection to the car and sounds incomparably better.
    Service advisor said an M3 wagon is in the works but I will believe that when I see one.

Quote Originally Posted by carlh View Post
    Service advisor said an M3 wagon is in the works but I will believe that when I see one.
    Pffft, for Yurp...
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

forgive me if this was mentioned already, but you generous/gambling types should pry open that wallet for a chance to drive away this bad girl...
    https://www.omaze.com/products/2021-audi-rs6
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rs6 avant.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	154.0 KB 
ID:	370770

Saw that exact same RS6 on Sunday. It has a presence for sure. I wonder if it will depreciate like the older RS6 sedan?

Quote Originally Posted by carlh View Post
    Had the e91 in for recall work today and was given a new 228 loaner. New car was quieter, smoother faster and used less gas but was very happy to get back into my na-I6-6mt wagon at the end of the day.
    When I got the new 228 demo, I wanted that car, but with the 6mt, and the old steel suspension. I like the new electronic gizmos, and the engine is fine, (we’re never getting the I6 again), but it rattled, and both my e91’s had no rattles over 300K miles.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

As seen at the neighborhood toy store

Name:	BAA56F55-CCD2-4737-A4AE-457BEAE4CB74.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	592.2 KB 
ID:	370825

The photo tool is still garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    As seen at the neighborhood toy store

Name:	BAA56F55-CCD2-4737-A4AE-457BEAE4CB74.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	592.2 KB 
ID:	370825

The photo tool is still garbage.
    I seriously hope you bought it.

I bet someone here likes this... just not me. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	110 
Size:	203.6 KB 
ID:	370907
    https://www.motor1.com/news/499794/a...agon-griswold/

I mean.... I wouldn’t kick it out of the garage or anything....
    focus.