Page 121 of 290 FirstFirst ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 7240

Thread: Wagon Stoke

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    E450 Wagon long-term review. The want is strong.

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews...n-reliability/
    Acoustic comfort package is like S-Class. Double pain windows for quiet! I definitely want that. And heated arm rests. That and heated steering wheel would be boss after cold ski day. I probably get one of these when my E500 is done in a few years.

An S550 4matic, while not a wagon, gives you all that luxury for less money if you were inclined. I would get S550 AWD if it had split folding but it does have a trick roof rack.

My stepson had his class of 2020 drive through graduation today. His only request was the we let him drive alone in the swag wagon. I guess there is still hope for him and wagon humanity everywhere.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200523-IMG_2519.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	1.91 MB 
ID:	329448

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    My stepson had his class of 2020 drive through graduation today. His only request was the we let him drive alone in the swag wagon. I guess there is still hope for him and wagon humanity everywhere.

With that haircut and that sweet ride, he's probably got some good weed.

Congrats on the kids finishing up and on keeping that Suby in great shape.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Lol. Maybe. Don't ask, don't tell.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That’s a great pic, congrats!
    I still call it The Jake.

Did you guys see the Hertz website? A lot of strong priced cars with lower mileage. I am thinking the manufacturers warranty is void since they were rental cars. Anyone know for sure? Something like this peaks my interest. https://www.hertzcarsales.com/certif...a3145c848c.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Did you guys see the Hertz website? A lot of strong priced cars with lower mileage. I am thinking the manufacturers warranty is void since they were rental cars. Anyone know for sure? Something like this peaks my interest. https://www.hertzcarsales.com/certif...a3145c848c.htm
    Some good deals on there.

But their using the words “Certified Pre Owned” is bullshit. The only thing they are certifying is that that car was indeed pre-owned. No factory warranty whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post

I met that kid ! He is solid. Congrats to him and to the rest of your family.

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Some good deals on there.

But their using the words “Certified Pre Owned” is bullshit. The only thing they are certifying is that that car was indeed pre-owned. No factory warranty whatsoever.

There is the warranty issue, but how hard was a rental driven? Was the car properly broken in or just broke? I would need it at $25k or less to go there.
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.

Wagon Stoke

Why so worried about factory warranty? The dealers pay for that on a CPO so it isn’t free. You can buy a warranty. Hertz is not going to sell a car without some warranty and they offer extended. https://www.hertzcarsales.com/hertz-warranty.htm

There’s risk in everything.

I figure hertz rentals don’t have a lot options anyway.

"Although many of our Hertz Certified vehicles are still covered under the factory new vehicle warranty, we believe in going the extra mile for you. That's why our cars come standard with a 12-month/12,000-mile limited powertrain warranty. The warranty provides for the repair or replacement, less applicable deductible, of covered parts in connection with a mechanical engine, transmission or drive axle breakdown.*"

wagons caught in the wildClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20200524_125308.jpeg 
Views:	97 
Size:	84.4 KB 
ID:	329555
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

There is the warranty issue, but how hard was a rental driven?
    there is nothing faster than a rental car.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    there is nothing faster than a rental car.
    True. For some reason though, the crappier the car, the harder I flog it. It's what vehicles like the Ford EcoSport deserve.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    True. For some reason though, the crappier the car, the harder I flog it. It's what vehicles like the Ford EcoSport deserve.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Lol. And true.

When your car has four times the power of your rental, it’s hard not to flog the rental, hoping it might just get out of its own way.
    . . .

I stopped by Point Loma Seafood yesterday for some incredible Swordfish. While walking through the lot, I saw a Volvo V90 and it was gorgeous. I came home, did some research and I am convinced the next car for me in 2021 will be a 2018 V90CC. After hitting that damn rock coming around a corner in Tahoe, I want the extra height and skid plates. I am certain I can get a CPO car for $30k next year, so that is what I am shooting for now. The V70R will be kept as a garage queen and restored to her former glory.

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	117 
Size:	233.6 KB 
ID:	329693

I stopped by Point Loma Seafood yesterday for some incredible Swordfish. While walking through the lot, I saw a Volvo V90 and it was gorgeous. I came home, did some research and I am convinced the next car for me in 2021 will be a 2018 V90CC. After hitting that damn rock coming around a corner in Tahoe, I want the extra height and skid plates. I am certain I can get a CPO car for $30k next year, so that is what I am shooting for now. The V70R will be kept as a garage queen and restored to her former glory.

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	117 
Size:	233.6 KB 
ID:	329693
    That’s the Volvo Ocean Race edition; in my opinion, particularly tasty.

Interesting, in the past the Ocean Race Volvo's were a really nice blue in color. Not a big fan of white cars, but it was a nice photo.

Maybe this isn't the right thread but hoping for responses instead of starting a new thread.

Weather tech floor mats? Worth the coin? Looking to protect the Jetta from kids and general northeast mess. 289 seems spendy but that is front, back, and the cargo area.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Maybe this isn't the right thread but hoping for responses instead of starting a new thread.

Weather tech floor mats? Worth the coin? Looking to protect the Jetta from kids and general northeast mess. 289 seems spendy but that is front, back, and the cargo area.

Mats from the dealer work perfect and should be around 100$ including trunk mat if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Absolutely! Always my first "mod" on a new car. Keeps the interior tidy with their high sided edges. Dirt/needles won't slough off the mat like factory mats. You will be happy you spent the coin.

I'm a fan of weather tech. Never been disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by SorryBro View Post
    Absolutely! Always my first "mod" on a new car. Keeps the interior tidy with their high sided edges. Dirt/needles won't slough off the mat like factory mats. You will be happy you spent the coin.
    Thanks. I needed the push. Trigger will be pulled

Money well spent, especially if you live were there is any sort of mud season.

also vouch for them - the high sides are key to containing debris - no ragrets

They can hold a 32 oz Chick Fil A lemonade when your kid spills it 10 minutes into a 4 hour road trip and not a drop will slosh out the sides.

Would buy again.