Page 87 of 290 FirstFirst ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 7239

Thread: Wagon Stoke

I had a 2006 Audi that had that happen. Whole system basically ate itself at 70k miles.

sent from Utah.
    sigless.

Yowza! 🤩. Droool. I love the e34 a manual wagon with a race bred hand built straight six? Hot damn. How much can I sell my kidneys for?

/Thread

sent from Utah.
    sigless.

e34's have the best looking manual gearboxes...

Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    Yowza! 🤩. Droool. I love the e34 a manual wagon with a race bred hand built straight six? Hot damn. How much can I sell my kidneys for?

/Thread

sent from Utah.
    You can probably buy if you give up the cash you plan to use to fight UofU medical?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Well, I think I would just have to avoid the out of network fee on the kidney removal procedure.

sent from Utah.
    sigless.

Those wheels like like shit though... They belong on a slammed Civic, not a BMW.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

That may be true, but they still look like shit on that car.

Also: I don't delete posts. I own my fail when required.

Note: In the past I have owned a 2002, an E30, and an E32. All with manuals, and all had good looking wheels.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Some anti-stoke. RIP to the Alltrack and Golf Sportwagen: https://jalopnik.com/killed-by-cross...-an-1836447514
    It sucks to suck.

^^^^Yup, saw that earlier today. Funny thing is I walked by a neighbors house yesterday that had a new Alltrack in the driveway and thought it was a nice looking car, but I need the hp of the Allroad, so I am not helping VW directly.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

An APR tune would get you close enough to the Allroad, and it would have a warranty.

This is now up for sale in salt lake...
    Autotragic, but otherwise pretty nice. 76k miles. Pm me for more info.
    I have a sweet set of style 42 mesh wheels with winter tires for it too....just to piss Harry off.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190714_185720.jpeg 
Views:	162 
Size:	109.9 KB 
ID:	288688

sent from Utah.
    sigless.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tortoise View Post
    An APR tune would get you close enough to the Allroad, and it would have a warranty.
    I thought the tune would void the warranty? Also, I would rather have an engine built with stronger internals to stand up to the boasted pressure on it. Buying a Certified used Allroad seems like the way to go for me. If I could give up on the horsepower, than the diesel BMW 328 xi avant would be the way I would go.
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.

According to R&T, VW is killing the Golf wagons for 2019 in favor of (guess what!??) more SUfuckingVs.

I figured VW was selling these like crazy; Alltacks are all over the place around here. I see them way more than new gen Outbacks.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    This is now up for sale in salt lake...
    Autotragic, but otherwise pretty nice. 76k miles. Pm me for more info.
    I have a sweet set of style 42 mesh wheels with winter tires for it too....just to piss Harry off.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190714_185720.jpeg 
Views:	162 
Size:	109.9 KB 
ID:	288688

sent from Utah.
    Selling the Thule rack? If so, what are the components, wondering if the footpacks will work on a '13 Allroad with raised roof rails.

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    According to R&T, VW is killing the Golf wagons for 2019 in favor of (guess what!??) more SUfuckingVs.

I figured VW was selling these like crazy; Alltacks are all over the place around here. I see them way more than new gen Outbacks.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I thought the same thing when I read the article yesterday on jalopnik. I see a ton of Alltreks around here.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    I thought the tune would void the warranty? Also, I would rather have an engine built with stronger internals to stand up to the boasted pressure on it. Buying a Certified used Allroad seems like the way to go for me. If I could give up on the horsepower, than the diesel BMW 328 xi avant would be the way I would go.
    APR offers an engine warranty that is equivalent to the manufacturers warranty. I don't think a light tune puts that much more stress on the engine. Agreed that the Allroad is a lot more car. But it should be given the cost delta.

https://www.goapr.com/news/2017/12/1...ranty-program/

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Selling the Thule rack? If so, what are the components, wondering if the footpacks will work on a '13 Allroad with raised roof rails.
    The flush rack doesn't work, (safely), with the elevated rails.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by The Tortoise View Post
    APR offers an engine warranty that is equivalent to the manufacturers warranty. I don't think a light tune puts that much more stress on the engine. Agreed that the Allroad is a lot more car. But it should be given the cost delta.

https://www.goapr.com/news/2017/12/1...ranty-program/
    Yup, your right. Looks like about a $10k price difference for similar mileage. CPO Alltrack with the tune may be the sweet spot for us wagon jongs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alltrack.JPG 
Views:	80 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	288776

Name:	Allroad.JPG 
Views:	87 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	288777

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post

Oh sunnuva! Sure enough!: https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a2...-discontinued/
    Bastards!!! That is some serious bullcrap.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Yup, your right. Looks like about a $10k price difference for similar mileage. CPO Alltrack with the tune may be the sweet spot for us wagon jongs.

Name:	Alltrack.JPG 
Views:	80 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	288776

Name:	Allroad.JPG 
Views:	87 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	288777
    We've only been saying that since the day the Alltrak was announced. So glad it finally sunk in by the time it got cancelled.

How dumb would a guy be for trading a 2013 Forester that is burning (or do Subaru owners say consuming?) oil, for an AllTrek CPO. Despite the fact that the Forester is an absolute shit box, it has been reliable....so far...and my wife likes it. She has finally got her brain around the fact that it is best to get rid of it before it blows up. Mostly it is a commuter as she drives 60 miles RT daily. VW OK on decent FS roads?

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    How dumb would a guy be for trading a 2013 Forester that is burning (or do Subaru owners say consuming?) oil, for an AllTrek CPO. Despite the fact that the Forester is an absolute shit box, it has been reliable....so far...and my wife likes it. She has finally got her brain around the fact that it is best to get rid of it before it blows up. Mostly it is a commuter as she drives 60 miles RT daily. VW OK on decent FS roads?
    Christ, I drive my sport suspended BMW's on decent FS roads all the live-long day.

Do it Foggy. No regrets on that decision. Walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Christ, I drive my sport suspended BMW's on decent FS roads all the live-long day.
    Izod or Polo? Air dams and rims are expensive. And we fucking rally around here OK...Scandinavian flick...get it?

I dig Le Croc.