Page 139 of 290 FirstFirst ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 7239

Thread: Wagon Stoke

I just read too many subaru forums and hear about a lot of cylinder 4 blown pistons and spun bearings, and blown 5 speed transmissions. Mostly just when you start pushing big power with poorly executed mods, or just beat on the car. Subaru did lose a class action suit on the cylinder 4 rod bearing though so they're covering them on an extended basis. I bought the car from a private party but my credit union gave a two year/20K mile powertrain warranty on it for cheap, couldn't say no. I have an intake and exhaust and a mild tune that I can uninstall if I have any issues. We'll see. You get too into the mods something will blow up anyway. My insurance on this car is right around $100/month. Not bad at all. I don't drive a ton and have a spotless record. I know they'll get ya for insurance on an STI to a whole other level though.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

Yeah forum users are the loudest but not the typical owner. You do increase the potential with pushing the power without an engine build up. Off the shelf tune is great. 300hp is perfect. $100 per is cool. Enjoy!

So the wife drove the 2021 allroad and E 450 wagon today. She's had audis for 15 years but the Merc blew her away so that's what's happening.

This review is killing me. Go to 1:05 for the grille description:

Nice!

Getting her out of an SUV is a power move on my part and improves the safety of everyone. So I'm stoked. Plus I get to drive it once in a while. Works for me.

Sharp. That guy killed that grille description.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Iceman, for the fuck of it, why not test drive one of the Volvo wagons too? FWIW, a friend has the MB and has had good luck with it.
    Just saw this, sorry. I tried to get her to drive a Volvo, I was all for it but no go. Irrational prejudice on her part but I had to let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Sharp. That guy killed that grille description.
    ...ze horizontals lines, with ze openings....

That review keeps getting funnier but it's long.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    ...ze horizontals lines, with ze openings....

That review keeps getting funnier but it's long.
    Amazing from the beginning, loved it.. "In full HD, Full screen and full length! Lettttts Goooo!" The pizzaz of a true show man

Tom does great reviews. Autogefühl. subscribe
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by beaterdit View Post
    Attachment 348231

Loving mine! In spite of the horror stories it's been a great car so far. Limited as to what I can add to it for now by a warranty but that's not a bad thing.

I don't know Audis much but Man, this seems like a solid deal to me. Nice car.
    Car looks great; is it a 2011? We’ve got 2 Audi’s a Q5 and a RS4. The Maintenance on the Q5 hasn’t been bad and just cracked 105K; hopefully it keeps it up! Maintenance on the RS4 is expensive but doesn’t get that many miles these days.

beaterdit: you got a stormtrooper suit to go with that? make a hell of an entrance to a party... laser shooter fulla booze, small one is a vape pen, beer tubes in the helmet, etc.

So the wife drove the 2021 allroad and E 450 wagon today. She's had audis for 15 years but the Merc blew her away so that's what's happening.

This review is killing me. Go to 1:05 for the grille description:
    Damn ...that looks sweet. Looks like MB finally gave it a bit more clearance too. Drove my V90 Cross Country in snow for the first time. Really good. Predictable. Happy. Happy as hell so far with the Volvo...

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Wagon - not a wagon - whatever... The new Mazda 3 AWD Turbo is out. I read a few reviews earlier that were pretty jazzed on it. 250hp on 93, 223 on 87 octane isn't bad.

My wife is back in Maryland for a few days and she's buying the car there. She took our puppy (6.5 months old) Charlie with her on this trip and she didn't want to leave him alone for hours so she took him with her to the dealership. She's taking ownership, sitting behind the wheel, the salesman in in the passenger seat explaining a couple things, and Charlie pukes on the back seat. She hasn't even driven it off the lot and it's got dog puke in it. Just heard the story 2 minutes ago.
    Last edited by ötzi; 11-20-2020 at 09:04 PM.

Hahaha

Change the color on that, me and my aged colorblindness have too hard a time reading that shit.

is it a color? Looks normal here. I posted it in the wrong thread and copy/pasted it here and deleted that post, but no idea why it's a different color.

is it a color? Looks normal here. I posted it in the wrong thread and copy/pasted it here and deleted that post, but no idea why it's a different color.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

If I go to edit it there's no characters other than the words I typed, no [color] or anything like that, so I have no idea how to fix it.

Long story short the dog puked in the new car before it was even driven off the lot.

Yeah I finally got it but had to turn the screen to catch the light just right.

My vote for the ugliest big wagon of the month - outside Whole Foods https://photos.app.goo.gl/nCpW2a44pHPr75UAA

Lol. Is that thing in an EV spot?
    I still call it The Jake.

I have wanted a diesel wagon forever, but am not interested in what is available in N.A., so I was looking at a 2015ish Cayenne. Nice car, but I really do prefer a wagon. I came across the below coming out summer or fall of 2021. 2.5 liter 4 banger boasted to 300 hp with AWD would work for me. My wife likes the Cayenne better.
    Thoughts? https://www.genesis.com/worldwide/en...layer0&slide=4

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	90 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	349082
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

The GV70 is being marketed as an SUV to compete against the Q5, GLC, etc. which is fine but you made the distinction between Cayenne and true wagon so pointing that out. Looks nice enough. Their vehicles have had widespread quality and reliability issues recently. Weigh those and inherent first model year issues against the nice warranty. People rail against the Hyundai/Kia dealership experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    The GV70 is being marketed as an SUV to compete against the Q5, GLC, etc. which is fine but you made the distinction between Cayenne and true wagon so pointing that out. Looks nice enough. Their vehicles have had widespread quality and reliability issues recently. Weigh those and inherent first model year issues against the nice warranty. People rail against the Hyundai/Kia dealership experience.
    Thanks for that info. I did some research and found earlier models were considered very reliable, where as the newer ones may have some issues, but over all the brand was still rated very highly. I tend to drive cars for a long time (presently on 14 years with my DD) so I thought buying new might be a better idea than going with a 2015 Cayenne,but really who knows?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Lol. Is that thing in an EV spot?
    Yeah it is, good catch. Fuckin' thing was so ugly, people were stopping and staring at it and shaking their heads.

That Genesis is pretty sharp looking, I could see myself liking that but would probably go for a Mazda over it.