Page 61 of 290 FirstFirst ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 7247

Thread: Wagon Stoke

Model ST looks a lot better than the S IMO. Should have lost the fugly door handles while they were at it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Labcabin View Post
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/features...-station-wagon

A London designer and Dutch limousine builder have teamed up to turn the Tesla Model S electric sedan into a station wagon.

Attachment 237567
    Great looking car. Can I get it with a twin turbo 4.0 liter engine?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Mercedes died a month ago. Got me a new love:

2015 328d Xdrive. Handles great, spirited (if not sporty) performance, averaging 35mpg real world driving. My first diesel and first car from my old hometown.

08 Saab wagon with 147k on the clock just passed emissions, Utah dropped safety but would be all good there too.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Mercedes died a month ago. Got me a new love:

2015 328d Xdrive. Handles great, spirited (if not sporty) performance, averaging 35mpg real world driving. My first diesel and first car from my old hometown.
    Nice ride, buddy!

Yeah, that's a great car. Does it all.

How are you liking the diesel? I have a TDI, also my first diesel, and I love it. Just gobs of torque at low rpm. My only gripe is the lack of passing power at highway speeds.

+1
    sharp wagon tipp.

Mercedes died a month ago.
    What died?

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    What died?
    Rear sub-frame broke from years of hitting potholes in 3rd World DC. Took out the whole exhaust system and rear suspension. Would have been $6k to fix after some body shop fixed the frame - Merc. Dealer wouldn't touch that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tortoise View Post
    How are you liking the diesel? I have a TDI, also my first diesel, and I love it. Just gobs of torque at low rpm. My only gripe is the lack of passing power at highway speeds.
    I love it. 8 speed automatic ( ) never seems to get above 2k rpm, thus the stellar gas mileage (42 hwy.) Haven't had to really pass anyone in a "floor it" type situation but it never seems to lag too much in normal "fuck you I'm leaving" driving - it's a twin turbo after all.

Her name is Liesl the Diesel and I love her.

Rear sub-frame broke from years of hitting potholes in 3rd World DC.
    Could be some rust in there too. Yeah, thats terminal

Quote Originally Posted by The Tortoise View Post
    Yeah, that's a great car. Does it all.

Hmmm, I'm on my second TDI and don't lack any passing power. On the contrary, for me, I pass almost everyone.

Ok maybe it doesn't pull quite as hard rolling up from 90 to 105 but still...

Is your turbo strong? It's a finicky damn engine, for sure.

Tipp - Suhweeet new ride, damn. That's hawt.

DC- taxation without representation - Fix the goddamn roads mayor! My very distant stomping grounds.

I have a new old stock 2015 with 30k km. Bought it a year ago with 100km. It's had the software emissions fix which had the most effect on highway passing power.

I probably over exaggerated it. The passing power is fine, but over 110 km/hr it loses its grunt. The car is often packed with the family and gear so that doesn't help. Below that it's pretty punchy.

My favorite part about diesels is that their economy doesn't go to shit when you're driving them hard.

^^^^Wow, that's choice dude. One of the last Old stock 15's - Score. Wish I'da pulled that off.

And I haul light on the other hand. Yeah, at 79 mph over 5 hrs I got 38mpg a coupla weeks ago. Prolly as good as I'm gonna get. And I'm a power passer, not an mpg maven.

Fucking lady backed into me today. Only light cosmetic flexing of the front bumper but still... Goddamnit.

Rear sub-frame broke from years of hitting potholes in 3rd World DC. Took out the whole exhaust system and rear suspension. Would have been $6k to fix after some body shop fixed the frame - Merc. Dealer wouldn't touch that.
    Broken frame yikes! This is what makes me hesitate on pulling the trigger to move on from the Suby. DC streets murder cars. I do 20k a year. With my old S40 it blew out both front struts and strut mounts. I really want a Volvo XC60 or V60 or a Beamer wagon much like yours, but will I just murder the poor thing.

Phat ride dude. Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Labcabin View Post
    Broken frame yikes! This is what makes me hesitate on pulling the trigger to move on from the Suby. DC streets murder cars. I do 20k a year. With my old S40 it blew out both front struts and strut mounts. I really want a Volvo XC60 or V60 or a Beamer wagon much like yours, but will I just murder the poor thing.
    Sheesh! With roads chewing up cars like that, it's no wonder cabbies love their old Crown Vics so much! Those old body-on-frame squishy cars apparently fare much better on the 3rd world roads you guys have over there.

I may have a b5 s4 manual 6 Spd Avant up for sale soon. It needs a new clutch and I am not the man to do it. Its a rad car, but I dont have the time or $ give it the love it needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil E View Post
    I may have a b5 s4 manual 6 Spd Avant up for sale soon. It needs a new clutch and I am not the man to do it. Its a rad car, but I dont have the time or $ give it the love it needs.
    How much are you looking to get for it? Miles?

Wagon Stoke

I don’t know about pricing yet, but it’s got 168k. It’s a Denver CO car

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Save that car from being destroyed by a teenager. At the standard B5 S4 price point it likely will.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil E View Post
    Its a rad car, but I dont have the time or $ give it the love it needs.
    I wish I had either of those things or I'd be all over it. That would be one fun city runabout for me.

Finally back in the wagon game. We had a 2007 XC70 that we sold to move up to a 2013 XC90. After a few years of living the SUV life, I wanted to get back into a wagon.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1311.JPG 
Views:	169 
Size:	545.2 KB 
ID:	238087

2014 328i X-drive. 56,000 km. Pretty much loaded with everything except the Tech package (just the heads up display basically). Happy to back driving a snappy grocery getter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seen yesterday

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1B0F1A2E-A8A3-4B0E-9047-CA799BE0E8CA.jpeg 
Views:	131 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	240140

For sale: one Audi RS6 Avant, gray, 4,500 miles. Driven and owned by Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, for just over a year, this zippy little thing barely has any mileage on it. Oh, and it’s going for £71,900, per Express.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

I have Thule crossbars that attach to the Audi roof railing - they were on my 2008 Avant. I can't find the version on Thule website - will post a picture later. In good shape for 10yr old bars - will need some lube on the attachment screw(s).

Not sure how much they'd be to ship - but I am headed to the Denver/Fort Collins area mid-Sept.

Thinking $50 plus shipping? But, open to offers.

Also have two of the locking bike trays for this rack. Fork mount (not thru axle); disc compatible - think it was called the Peloton
    $100 for the pair?

Package deal of $150 and I pay shipping in the continental US (price police welcome)