Page 46 of 290 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 7239

Thread: Wagon Stoke

We love our Q5 TDI.
    https://m.autotrader.com/cars-for-sa...5D%5D%5B%5D%5D

We’re supposed to get $9000 back, once we get the fix, that was just approved in December.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Hah. Fair enough. Looks like a Subaru is in my future....
    Used Mazda CX-5 AWD night do the trick...

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

https://m.facebook.com/groups/191948...content_filter

I know there are some V70R fetishists reading this thread, so I figured I'd pass along the link. Not my car.

That link did not work for me.

Saw this in the lot today. Was so cherry I had to snap a photo.

Quote Originally Posted by klauss View Post

Damn. That is cherry.
    I still call it The Jake.

I think the Facebook group may be closed to non-members.

Asking $2,850 for a 2004 V70R with 176k. Described as a solid runner with minor dings and scratches, fog lights and headlight wipers non-functional. Located in 84098.

I can pass the contact info along if someone is interested. Seems like a solid deal if someone wants a cheapie.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool1080s View Post
    This. Mazdas handle and get better mileage than their height suggests and more space than the Subies. Also similar but possibly more expensive (if newer/depends what you find) would be the Ford Escape.

Is that the new Buick Regal Wagon?

It's a SAAB.

I came really close to buying a Saab 9-3 wagon. It was at the time Saab folded and I was scared about parts availability. Bought a Mazda5 instead. Still debate if that was the right call.

Love the looks of the 9-3 wagon. And the 2.0T is a nice engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Labcabin View Post
    Is that the new Buick Regal Wagon?
    GM made a few of these which I thought a lot of the design was taken from the 9-3
    Name:  2010_cadillac_cts-wagon_wagon_luxury_fq_oem_4_500.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  20.9 KB

Just lost my 08 9-3 wagon to a fender bender and bought a base 07 wagon mostly because I could move my new snows and other parts over. Some parts are getting a little harder to come by. Wife told me to get a subaru. Sure she was right. The 07 has a 6 speed and only 105,000 miles driven by a retired professor of course. Will see how it goes over the winter. Fingers crossed. 07-09 2.0T had a bad batch of intake valves that tend to fail between 70-140K in cold weather. Head needs to go to a machine shop. Cost me 1,750 on my 08. Alternator is a pain in the ass to switch. Much more proletariat than the German wagons, but I found my 08 very reliable outside the intake valves. Other notes on models:6 cylinders blow coils at an irregular rate, 03 is a year to stay away from. Fiber optic stereo in 03-06 had issues. 4wd was in infancy at companies demise, stay away. There was a nice little diesel that never made it to US. Interior is so, so at best, aero and 07 anniversary additions are best. Some parts are getting harder to come by, but most are available. Steel holds up well. I would only buy if you have a mechanic as there are a number of specialty tools.

Own your fail. ~Jer~

Wife is currently averaging 24-25 day to day in her Odyssey. She has a binary throttle foot, and has no idea nor concern what her mileage is. We got 28 on our last trip south, loaded to the gills. Basically the same as the Legacy wagon it replaced.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    GM made a few of these which I thought a lot of the design was taken from the 9-3

Just lost my 08 9-3 wagon to a fender bender and bought a base 07 wagon mostly because I could move my new snows and other parts over. Some parts are getting a little harder to come by. Wife told me to get a subaru. Sure she was right. The 07 has a 6 speed and only 105,000 miles driven by a retired professor of course. Will see how it goes over the winter. Fingers crossed. 07-09 2.0T had a bad batch of intake valves that tend to fail between 70-140K in cold weather. Head needs to go to a machine shop. Cost me 1,750 on my 08. Alternator is a pain in the ass to switch. Much more proletariat than the German wagons, but I found my 08 very reliable outside the intake valves. Other notes on models:6 cylinders blow coils at an irregular rate, 03 is a year to stay away from. Fiber optic stereo in 03-06 had issues. 4wd was in infancy at companies demise, stay away. There was a nice little diesel that never made it to US. Interior is so, so at best, aero and 07 anniversary additions are best. Some parts are getting harder to come by, but most are available. Steel holds up well. I would only buy if you have a mechanic as there are a number of specialty tools.
    Love my 08 9-5 wagon. Seems an engine light on every 5 weeks though. 145k on the clock, in my family since it drove off lot. All records even the damned windows price sticker and brochures. My mother saves everything #hoarder

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    She has a binary throttle foot, and has no idea nor concern what her mileage is.
    That is EXACTLY how my wife drives too. I will never understand that method of driving. And when I'm driving, she always gets on me for driving too slowly. I'm always like, just because I'm not flooring it to hit the next red light does not mean I'm driving too slowly. She DOES not understand the concept of feathering the throttle whatsoever. Surprising she never wrecked her Mustang GT when she had that car. Somehow she actually drove that one fairly well, yet she drives our Volvo like it's freaking NASCAR and wonders why we don't get good MPG. I gave up trying to understand.

This is her at 3:12-3:45. Haha:

Too small for 3 kids. CX-9 would be better.

bagtagley;

...She has a binary throttle foot...

is so good
    ​I am not in your hurry

Was down in the Bay Area last week and this guy came up on me doing Mach Tits. Not sure if it's a debadged V. Harder to find these days.

Not a lot of Saabs out there, but I’ll keep an eye out.... forgot about them. I’ll pay attention to the CX-5 too.

I might start looking hard at the caddy.... hate the badge and it misses a bit on mileage, but if I can get over the Buick badge.... (the shit I’ve gotten for driving a Buick has been unbelievable, but it’s really a nice car with guts and AWD and great manners both on and in the snow)..... plus, my winter wheels/tires are a perfect fit.

The kids fit fine in the back seat. I don’t need a third row, I just need a place to put the dogs that’s a little bit further away from my lap.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    Was down in the Bay Area last week and this guy came up on me doing Mach Tits. Not sure if it's a debadged V. Harder to find these days.

Was likely a V... yellow calipers... talk about a ridiculously fast grocery getter

Was likely a V... yellow calipers... talk about a ridiculously fast grocery getter
    Yup! Likely a V. When its time to retire the Volvo and I don't need AWD, hopefully I'll have the cash to pick up a used 6MT CTS-V wagon. Pretty much one of my top picks ever. I can't wait to terrify the children on their way to school. My kids' friends' parents won't EVER allow them to carpool with us after they see me hooning in the parking lot during soccer practice. Win-win.

Friend of friend is selling her 2010 9-5 wagon with 49,000 miles here in Boulder. Price seems high though: $19K. PM for info if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post

Those things make my pee pee feel funny
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by ski-wpk View Post
    Friend of friend is selling her 2010 9-5 wagon with 49,000 miles here in Boulder. Price seems high though: $19K. PM for info if anyone is interested.
    Seems spendy but miles are way low. I think I did an estimate on my 2008 with 100k more miles and it came in at like $4k private sale. Could 100k really mean $10kish difference? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by ski-wpk View Post
    Lol yeah she cray cray. I just did a sample kbb on that year. Used my zip (Utah so close enough to co) used standard options since I don't know what in it. Used very good as condition. Comes in just under $10k private sale. Did she even do a price comparison?