Page 41 of 290 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 7247

Thread: Wagon Stoke

Are you in the old 2.0T engine WRG, meaning not the TFSI 2.0T?
    I still call it The Jake.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Pretty sure it's the TFSI. It's a 2012 avant s-line.

How many bit coin to get it fixed this time?

Edit. Does your oil smell like gasoline?

I know on the older 2.0t,hpfp were known to fail causing all sorts of problems, and on these 2.0tfsi motors, they can cause different problems including leaking fuel into your oil which can lead to that code.
    But, that code means running rich. Check all your intake components for leaks and or small cracks.
    My one experience with audi was also marred with a variety of check engine codes and solve one, the next came on.
    sigless.

My 2009 B8 threw the same code a while back. Ended up needing a new intake manifold. OEM is an over-engineered variable length plastic job, issue prone. Not terrible to fix though. IIRC I had the valves cleaned up at the same time.

Mines got 105k miles on it now and running pretty well. Got new piston rings and a rebuild at just under 70k, thank god it was covered by warranty or I'd be in an Ingolstadt jail for arson. Hasn't consumed a drop of oil since.

Hmmmm, after getting my turbo replaced in August it stopped sucking oil almost entirely. Oddly enough I drove 2500 miles from NJ to MT 10 days ago and it didn't touch a drop of oil. I find that odd really.

Next week I'm gonna see my '04 allroad with 147K on it for the first time in months, I wonder what surprises it holds for me? It ran good when I left it and it's been indoors plugged in all summer and there's sta-bil in it, I'm hopeful it'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Ouch. p2188 code thrown today. WTF?

It's another "fuel system" code. Was running so great for 3 days since the PCV was fixed and then this AM on my way to work the CEL came on again. Now it's idling rough again. Called the shop and they said they would look into it and call me back asap.
    Ahhh the joys of Audi life.

Our Saab seems to have something these days nearly monthly. If I can get in and drive that car without an engine light 5 times in a row I consider it a win. It's surely a love/hate thing.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

I hate to buy first year models of anything, but this checks off a lot of the boxes for me. No 6 MT sucks though.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 397
Size:  78.4 KB

The Sportbrake, making its U.S. debut, gets a supercharged V6 gasoline engine, making 380 horsepower and 332 pound-feet of torque, mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive. It’s said to get from zero to 60 mph in 5.3 seconds, though probably not that quickly with the 70 cubic feet of cargo space filled. Jaguar is pricing the Sportbrake from $71,445.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Next week I'm gonna see my '04 allroad with 147K on it for the first time in months, I wonder what surprises it holds for me? It ran good when I left it and it's been indoors plugged in all summer and there's sta-bil in it, I'm hopeful it'll be fine.
    Good friend just bought an 04 allroad with 140k mi. $3500. Via an Audi mechanic friend. I asked about the air suspension. ‘Was just totally rebuilt. He charged $400.’ There went my opportunity to pass on your wisdom on the coil conversion.

^^^ The aftermarket bags were pretty solid. They should work fine for however long he'll need them. I miss my Allroad. (When it was new.)
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Shit. Shop didn't get back to me all day and work was busy so I never had a chance to call. Still running kinda crappy. My guess is some sort of cracked hose somewhere in the intake. Not a whole lot to see when looking under the hood cause everything is so tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Hmmmm, after getting my turbo replaced in August it stopped sucking oil almost entirely. Oddly enough I drove 2500 miles from NJ to MT 10 days ago and it didn't touch a drop of oil. I find that odd really.
    Turbos eat oil when they need to be replaced, when it gets on boost, it blows oil in the intake, makes white smoke come out the back, off boost, nothing, so if you were driving at 80mph, off boost, cruising the whole way, you wouldn't use as much oil as one day stop and go.
    sigless.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    I hate to buy first year models of anything, but this checks off a lot of the boxes for me. No 6 MT sucks though.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 397
Size:  78.4 KB

The Sportbrake, making its U.S. debut, gets a supercharged V6 gasoline engine, making 380 horsepower and 332 pound-feet of torque, mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive. It’s said to get from zero to 60 mph in 5.3 seconds, though probably not that quickly with the 70 cubic feet of cargo space filled. Jaguar is pricing the Sportbrake from $71,445.

That is one ridiculously dope vehicle

If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Yeah that Jag is sexy.

How is it that the British of all people managed to read the WSJ article that told us how those damned Millenials, and well, people like us are demanding more wagons (as opposed to shit CUVs) and BMW said, yeah, no, you Americans can have a few more GT models and X6 abominations?

The blue one with white interior would be soooo nice. I hope the reviews say they are reliable. Jag is making some beautiful cars these days.
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Yeah that Jag is sexy.

How is it that the British of all people managed to read the WSJ article that told us how those damned Millenials, and well, people like us are demanding more wagons (as opposed to shit CUVs) and BMW said, yeah, no, you Americans can have a few more GT models and X6 abominations?
    Fwiw the jag SUV looks badass too. I know, wrong thread.

It’s just a wagonized version of the XF S sedan that’s been here for over a year right? Only mechanical difference is wagon has air rear suspension.

The main challenge will be that the Merc in this segment is like 8 grand less.

^^^^Well BFD. I for one hate the look of Merc interiors. Until they fix that instrument panel cluster fuck and their seats, I will never be able to go there. Why doesn't everyone just use a Porsche interior?

ETA: And they are just ugly after looking at them again. Jag is killing Merc with this new Estate IMO

Why doesn't everyone just use a Volvo interior?
    FIFY

I totally agree that the jag >>> merc wagon in the looks dept. but I was just pointing out a fact about this market situation re: pricing. I’m 99% sure auto journalists are making the same point.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2203.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	217471

so check it! My last trip to Oslo. Walking from the train station back to my cousins.

Hooked up to the electric charger. Yep, electric Audi wagon!

I dunno why its sideways.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    FIFY

Yup, that interior is beautiful, but a 4 cylinder engine is a deal killer for me. (Clarkson voice yelling) POWER!!!!!!

Yup, that interior is beautiful, but a 4 cylinder engine is a deal killer for me. (Clarkson voice yelling) POWER!!!!!!
    I don't disagree with you re: cylinder count or Clarkson. My wife's XC70 T6 has 300hp and is a pretty beefy engine. The new V90 XC has 314 hp and 2 less cylinders.

I'd normally scoff as 2 of my cars have 6 beautiful cylinders and 300hp but after picking up my allroad with the 4 banger I have to say I'm pleasntly surprised. Torque-y and a very quick little wagon. Definitely faster than the wife's Volvo. I have to imagine the new one is much faster than my allroad. (with a better interior )

Volvo is a bit smaller on the inside. The V60 compared to the all road.

Quote Originally Posted by Labcabin View Post
    Volvo is a bit smaller on the inside. The V60 compared to the all road.
    I’m honestly just trying to talk myself out of it.