Page 209 of 290 FirstFirst ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,225 of 7239

Thread: Wagon Stoke

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Woah! I didn't even KNOW they ever made them in 3-pedaled flavor. That has to be ultra valuable. Manuals of any car always seem to fetch a massive premium these days.
    I doubt it. Very very few want them... that's why they are extinct.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocximus View Post
    The CTS-V would like a word

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C66FD3E6-8DC1-406C-BDCB-FC98CCC56F3F.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	238.6 KB 
ID:	447147

I don't doubt asking is high. Do they actually sell for more?

That’s supposed to be tracking actual sales, but I have no idea how reliable the data is.

Edit:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	496086A4-5490-4456-B098-D1EB4C30EB7E.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	152.6 KB 
ID:	447148Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0CDD1B20-AC5A-46AB-AC72-7E65ABD2A94F.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	148.2 KB 
ID:	447149

unless they’re cherry picking which sales to include, and I don’t know why they would, manuals are selling for more.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...teLocale=en_CA

I have to thk the guy's tripping on the price (but it's Canuckistan pesos), and the part about where they weren't sold in N. America is wrong, but it's still pretty nice.

You not been paying attention? The trend is most pronounced with exotics but even more civilian cars like Volvos aren't immune. You WILL be paying a ton more if you want 3 pedals.

Manuals matter - which exotic cars have the biggest stick-shift premium?
    https://insider.hagerty.com/trends/manuals-matter/

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...teLocale=en_CA

I have to thk the guy's tripping on the price (but it's Canuckistan pesos), and the part about where they weren't sold in N. America is wrong, but it's still pretty nice.
    48k us , not bad for a unicorn, judging by what some of these freaks are paying for old cars on bat- sounds pretty reasonable to me. The cost of getting into the states if that was your intent might skew tho.

Not even 40K on the clock is pretty nice. I wonder what it would take to get it into the country.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Not even 40K on the clock is pretty nice. I wonder what it would take to get it into the country.
    While this fell under the Canukian 15 year rule, it won't under the USA 25 year rule, correct?

If that exact model was sold in the US in the same year, importing may not be bad. If that exact model was not sold in the US in the same year, importing would likely be difficult to impossible. There is some nuance to the US 25-year rule and like-models are one of them.

22 mpg today. Up almost 2mpg since sealing up the exhaust. New shift linkage busing is big improvement in shift gate feel. Lots of little improvements really add up.

Doug Demuro's selling his Audi RS2 Avant. Any dentists here ready to throw down on arguably one of THE coolest wagons ever built?

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/rwx...audi-rs2-avant

Safe to say that he didn't drive it hard. Giant dork about cars but not much of a driver.

Doug Demuro's selling his Audi RS2 Avant. Any dentists here ready to throw down on arguably one of THE coolest wagons ever built?

$80K with 7 days left?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Buying a Carrera GT is a great excuse to clear out some space in the garage.

Quote Originally Posted by grabtindy View Post
    Buying a Carrera GT is a great excuse to clear out some space in the garage.
    Boy I’ll say.

I’d clear out some occupants of my house for one.

Probably not,

But maybe.

Yeah, maybe for sure.
    I still call it The Jake.

https://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/d...590643098.html

a 2010 v50r manual sold local last week at $16K. had not seen one local before. a lost size, I wanted it.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Boy I’ll say.

I’d clear out some occupants of my house for one.

Probably not,

But maybe.

Yeah, maybe for sure.
    If I was a wealthy bachelor, I think I would live in a small apartment off of a huge garage.

A carpenter I used to work with and I used to dream about it. A metal warehouse with 1500 feet of finished space in a corner. Perfect.

Absolutely. I need a garage big enough for 2 lifts, a 4 post and a 2 post, and ski and bike workshop and storage space as well as a small machine and wood shop. I'd probably do a large loft for living space. There also has to be dry storage for parts cars, wood drying racks and assorted stuff.

I watched his latest video about this and was wondering how many other nogaro blue RS2s exist in North America. Might not be one of a kind here, but it's pretty damn rare.

Considering the values of some more common, low volume 90s cars lately, his RS2 will sell for stupid money.

I’d take that over the Porsche all day.

Quote Originally Posted by lowsparkco View Post
    If I was a wealthy bachelor, I think I would live in a small apartment off of a huge garage.

A carpenter I used to work with and I used to dream about it. A metal warehouse with 1500 feet of finished space in a corner. Perfect.
    And never get laid.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

I sold my motorcycle before moving across country. An older guy bought it, and asked if I could ride it over to his house to drop it off.

I show up and it’s a modest bungalow with what appears to be a warehouse on the property. Opens up the warehouse door and inside are several vintage race cars (Can Am and similar 60’s/70’s sports prototype cars) and probably a dozen vintage race and sport bikes.

Said he had just sold one of his vintage race cars to one of the guys from AC/DC.

Seems to had life figured out.

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    And never get laid.
    You've never seen me.

I joke.

I guess I would be counting on the money being the equivalent of good looks for men.

Some of you may have seen posts I made in other threads about my father passing away week before last.

We had a difficult time writing a eulogy because very few of the funnier stories about him are appropriate to tell in a church. You could say he was "unconventional" to say the least. One of the funniest conversations I had with my brothers and some of our friends was about all of the crazy cars he owned. His dad was a mechanic in the army during the occupation of Germany and could fix stuff for him, so he never learned to wrench himself. I restored a couple of FJ's when I was younger and had to learn on my own because he was of little use. He would sometimes come over while I was working on a truck generally just distract me as his way of "helping." When I was a kid he owned a series of 60's era Mustangs. He later became a fan of Mercedes, but the funniest thing was that some how he would always end up with these weird vehicles that he took in trade for real estate commissions. An 80's Lincoln Continental with all electric windows none of which worked, A Porsche 928 that had been taken apart to be repainted and the moulding wasn't installed correctly and it leaked. A early 90's Thunderbird in burgundy and navy. Just a bunch of weird cars. One of my earliest memories was riding in the back of a late 70's Audi that he bought. My sister and I would pull the strands of run away upholstery and unravel the material, he wasn't a big fan.

So I was digging through the garage trying to find a pistol he had squirreled away, before the grandkids all got to the house, knowing the gun would be loaded... and found this old key chain from that Audi.

It makes me smile to see it on my keys, I don't have high hopes for the leather, but as long as it lasts I will carry it with pride in having such an unusual father, they certainly don't make them like him any more.

Name:  Image00017.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  10.1 KB

You ever find the gun?

However many are in a shit ton.