Page 106 of 288 FirstFirst ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 7197

Thread: Wagon Stoke

Quote Originally Posted by lifelinksplit View Post
    Not a wagon but I had a buddy sell an absolutely pristine jeep scrambler to help pay for his wedding. He still talks about selling that thing however he is still with the wife
    Hah, the father of a good friend when I was in elementary school had sold a Porsche when he got married and was still talking about it, 10+ years later. As far as I know, they stayed married though.

My birth forced my dad to sell his first Porsche... for a fucking Pontiac Safari Wagon.

He didn’t get another Porsche until 17 years later and several more after that.

Didn’t stop him from reminding my mom, me, my sisters and anyone else who would listen that he sold that first one and why.
    I still call it The Jake.

why cant we have nice things in the USA?

2018 Subaru Levorg STi Sport
    Name:  subbie.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  63.8 KB

Put the snow tires on the Volvo over the weekend, had to take it for a ride yesterday

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010310.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	310739

it snowed again last night

Name:	P1010311.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	310741

Gorgeous

How about some wagon house stoke?: https://www.yankodesign.com/2020/01/...-family-cabin/

On my last trip to Mammoth I hit the big 200k mark. Not as pretty as when she was new, but still runs great.

Name:	200k.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	700.2 KB 
ID:	313047
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    two local Audi dealers have A6 Allroads inbound.
    MSRP is over $70k?!? Ouch, so much for that.

(still daily drives an '05 2.7 Allroad)
    checked out a new A6 Allroad. Gorgeous but WAY more luxury & grocery getter and less utility than I expected.
    $71k sticker. GTFO with that.

https://denver.craigslist.org/ctd/d/...063455407.html

Minty 350. Little high compared to book though. Didn't realize those Benz wagons have a rumble seat.

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    checked out a new A6 Allroad. Gorgeous but WAY more luxury & grocery getter and less utility than I expected.
    $71k sticker. GTFO with that.
    Give it a few years and grab a used one with under 30k for half the price as new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HD333 View Post
    Give it a few years and grab a used one with under 30k for half the price as new.

Exactly what I did. Honestly the level of quality that Audi has over VW is very noticeable. Wins at depreciation as well. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by HD333 View Post

I’ll be looking at exactly this in two years when my allroad gets up around 100k.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I’ll be looking at exactly this in two years when my allroad gets up around 100k.
    We just picked up our half price A6, not an Allroad just a sedan, last month with 13k on it. Glad I didn’t take that depreciation hit.
    Probably the most comfortable vehicle we have ever owned.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    On my last trip to Mammoth I hit the big 200k mark. Not as pretty as when she was new, but still runs great.

Name:	200k.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	700.2 KB 
ID:	313047
    Woh! Congrats! Might as well get it to 300K since there STILL isn't a proper replacement out there on the market. I may be stuck with my old XC70 ball and chain, but I'll always have a crush on your V70R.

Walked by this thing taking the dog for a walk today. It was in awesome condition.

Name:	IMG_3004.JPG 
Views:	124 
Size:	223.6 KB 
ID:	313826

In other news, another S wagon was stolen in my hood. Me and the other owners think we may have found the chop shop behind the thefts. Getting the cops to give a shit hasn’t been easy.

Name:  IMG_3020.JPG
Views: 457
Size:  64.7 KB

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    Walked by this thing taking the dog for a walk today. It was in awesome condition.

Name:	IMG_3004.JPG 
Views:	124 
Size:	223.6 KB 
ID:	313826

In other news, another S wagon was stolen in my hood. Me and the other owners think we may have found the chop shop behind the thefts. Getting the cops to give a shit hasn’t been easy.

Name:  IMG_3020.JPG
Views: 457
Size:  64.7 KB

Nice car-spotting there Art. Love seeing a cool long roof in the wild.

WTF is going on in your hood? You got the Club or some kind of boot on yours I hope?

My wife's Alltrack lease is up in a few months and I'm thinking a CPO Volvo V60 is the way to go. But seems to goo to be true - 5 year warranty and a 2-3 year old AWD V60s can be had with low miles for $20-25k. Reviews of V60 are great but still seems like a steal.

I figure these just don't have the demand of second hand A4s and 3 series. Anyone driving latest gen V60 and can attest to its awesomeness? We had a 2014 V60 years ago and loved but haven't driven the latest one.

Scroll back a page or two, someone picked up a new V60 wagon.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Nice car-spotting there Art. Love seeing a cool long roof in the wild.

WTF is going on in your hood? You got the Club or some kind of boot on yours I hope?
    Someone is exclusively stealing manual Audi S wagon. Every one but mine has been stolen. I live in a very sleepy part of my neighborhood and my car is hidden behind another one with a club on it.

Someone is exclusively stealing manual Audi S wagon. Every one but mine has been stolen. I live in a very sleepy part of my neighborhood and my car is hidden behind another one with a club on it.
    I think this calls for a TRG investigation. I mean, mags found Jesse James in the Alps, and got that other mag his camera back from that scammer - on crutches.

We can do this. I’ll be just like Miles at the end of Sideways when he goes to get Jack’s wallet back.

Probably.

How'd you guys track down where they're getting chopped? Seems like West Seattle Blog should write up a proper expose and try to lean on SPD to get more involved. Crazy repetition of thefts!

Maybe SPD can get a bait car and setup a proper sting? Unlikely dream...

I think Art’s is the bait car at this point.

You’d pretty much need to see the car in motion if you were to target manuals right?
    Probably some Delridge area birddog.

Can I ask a sportback question here? Love the Audi S5 sportback - though I can’t stomach how much depreciation it will have over the next two years. And I can’t fit my ski length inside hassle free. Has me looking at A7s . Any mags with experience? Also how dependable is the 3.0 SC engine? Like the idea of APR tune etc.

WWCD is online now Non Threating Male Friend
    Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    You’d pretty much need to see the car in motion if you were to target manuals right?
    Probably some Delridge area birddog.

Can I ask a sportback question here? Love the Audi S5 sportback - though I can’t stomach how much depreciation it will have over the next two years. And I can’t fit my ski length inside hassle free. Has me looking at A7s . Any mags with experience? Also how dependable is the 3.0 SC engine? Like the idea of APR tune etc.
    My pops has an A7.
    I can’t speak to its snow or ski toting abilities, but it’s a great drive and imo one of the best looking cars on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    imo one of the best looking cars on the road.
    This x1000
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.