Page 100 of 290 FirstFirst ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 7239

Thread: Wagon Stoke

You can turn off almost all the nannies, navigation, etc. in my 2018 MT 340 x-drive, take it to the track and scare yourself.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

My neighbor has a beautiful 2016 328xd wagon. I saw her yesterday and reminded her I would be really interested in buying it once she wants to sell. Something about 40mpg really interests me. Not sure if a diesel wagon is the best call when it is freezing though. Anyone deal with freezing fuel avoidance?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Generally a non issue since they switch to winter blends. I've started my TDI in -30C with no issue.

The only concerns are if you drive south to where they don't use winter fuel and then head back to cold weather. But some Powerservice white would take care of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    That photo is right by my house. You should have stopped by, coffee is always on for visiting mags.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

100 pages of longroof love.

Should someone say a few words or make a cake or something?
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    My neighbor has a beautiful 2016 328xd wagon. I saw her yesterday and reminded her I would be really interested in buying it once she wants to sell. Something about 40mpg really interests me. Not sure if a diesel wagon is the best call when it is freezing though. Anyone deal with freezing fuel avoidance?
    Yeah that 328d xdrive sport wagon is sexy. Wish they made it with some clearance like an all road and it would be the perfect ski car. Apparently the new A6 allroad is coming to the USA , could be what I’m waiting for. Although that Diesel engine is badass in the bmw.

Look on bimmerfest, etc for info about the diesel wagon. Ex: https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sh...topics/1283060

Time for tires on the 2011 JSW TDI. I am looking for a long wearing all season with some snow capability for the once in a long while excursion on snow. Thoughts?

Tire size? I like Michelins

I made it through the worst snowstorm I've ever driven through on nothing more than a set of very worn OEM Pirelli Cinturato P7s and quattro.

Did buy again.

Not sure if I also read this on this thread, but... Marketwatch has an article today on how VW is now releasing the refurbished TDI models back to dealers to sell. A quick search of the Montana dealers and I found several sportwagon TDIs for what appeared to be decent deals.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by char_ View Post
    Time for tires on the 2011 JSW TDI. I am looking for a long wearing all season with some snow capability for the once in a long while excursion on snow. Thoughts?
    I have used Continental DWS tires for years and I'm real happy with them
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    That photo is right by my house. You should have stopped by, coffee is always on for visiting mags.

FYI- Harry makes a great cup 'o Joe; and I'm a coffee snob.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowagriz View Post
    Not sure if I also read this on this thread, but... Marketwatch has an article today on how VW is now releasing the refurbished TDI models back to dealers to sell. A quick search of the Montana dealers and I found several sportwagon TDIs for what appeared to be decent deals.

Vw has been reselling the fixed TDI's for well over a year now and in fact the prices have mostly gone down. Sold the '09 back for dieselgate in Fall of '17; bought fixed '12 in Spring of '18.
    Dealers get first pick on them , the rest go to auction. The cherries tend to get a CPO by the dealer. Check out the TDI-only extended warranties. Regardless of where you get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowagriz View Post

Bought mine almost a year ago. Dirt cheap.

I have used Continental DWS tires for years and I'm real happy with them
    Good tire. I like Contis in general.

ContiproContact if you do less snow driving.

Wagon Stoke

The redone Conti DWS are good. The first iteration did not hold up for me.

Michelin PS A/S 3+ all seasons are great on dry/wet but I don’t like them in snow.

Have tried the new Volvo's and the SQ5 (basically a macan), both way too soft/fwd biased. It's sad as Volvo has a killer interior

I thought a FWD bias was good for driving in snow? My V70R is great in snow with said Conti AS tires.

Fwd bias is safer and better MPG. Doesn't mean it is fun. I like being able to kick the back end out in the Q5. Can't do that in the CX-5.

mo trex
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Fwd bias is safer and better MPG. Doesn't mean it is fun. I like being able to kick the back end out in the Q5. Can't do that in the CX-5.
    I have had a bunch of sports cars in my days and never wanted the back end to break away, hence why I like AWD. Especially for skiers driving in snow, I am not a rear bias guy. Want to track something? Then gets what floats your boat. I will stick with a turbo P car in the twistys.

I thought a FWD bias was good for driving in snow? My V70R is great in snow with said Conti AS tires.
    studded hakas all around and I can climb trees.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

I have had a bunch of sports cars in my days and never wanted the back end to break away, hence why I like AWD. Especially for skiers driving in snow, I am not a rear bias guy. Want to track something? Then gets what floats your boat. I will stick with a turbo P car in the twistys.
    Ok boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Ok boomer.
    Youngsters have no love for a turbo 911? No wonder this world is going in the shitter.

If I'm gonna spend $100k plus on an auto it will be a RS6 or a Tesla X. Turbo 911 is for Cali and NJ fags, worthless in the mtns. We don't have tracks in the mtns. We have twisties with snow. Brapping that ass out during snow storms to scare the tourists in the other lanes.